Forum › Posts by Aniale

11av3
joined May 28, 2018

Boring cliché. Only the possibilities with this online-friend are keep me reading. Art is nice.

11av3
joined May 28, 2018

While, yeah, Aki is the best part, but except her, story itself is so cliché and boring. And love triangle isn’t aggressive one, but so boring, because I feel something only for Aki feelings, and Yori and Himary have zero chemistry for me. I hope that at least Aki get some nice rejection with closure and thanks from Yori. Her character and art is what keep me reading.

Aniale
11av3
joined May 28, 2018

It looks like I'm basically the only one who still likes Izumi at this point. She's manipulative oc, but what you gonna do if you're smarter than anyone else in the group trying to push things towards your advantage? The moral will obvs. be that you shouldn't do that, but I still like her character-design.

No, I like her too. I like that she flawed but not like some total bitch-senpai with malice. I hope she will accept situation and start to be a better person, like Nanaki trying to. I think that people just exaggerated for the sake of jokes when called her yandere, lol. And, yeah, her character design is the best here.

11av3
joined May 28, 2018

Karuha is the best

11av3
joined May 28, 2018

And now this will be dragging till the end. Sigh.

11av3
joined May 28, 2018

I really enjoy reading this story. I like this slow pacing. Right now I don’t see here romantic tension between girls. I have close friends of my gender and my bond with them is special for me. I love them like not blood related siblings. So for me it will be totally ok if this doesn’t go romance route. But if it did then I will be more than happy too, lol.

11av3
joined May 28, 2018

I don't really want. A lots of yuri (and better) deserves to be an anime but this one, not really.
Plus, come on Aki is THE best girl here, give her a girlfriend

Yeah. I have weird unsatisfactory feeling while reading this. Main characters are lacking something? They are so cliché and their feelings boringly portrayed. Another story where I mostly sympathize with the unlucky secondary character. The art is really nice so it's worth it.

last edited at Oct 29, 2019 8:08AM

Aniale
Image Comments 17 Oct 02:05
11av3
joined May 28, 2018
76242296_p0

Still Mizore feelings matters no less and their depiction are quite explicit.

11av3
joined May 28, 2018

Prediction time: Ayano's going to get pregnant, and Akari's gonna get all mopey because she's seen this before, but Aya's going to leave her husband anyways. Dunno if those two will end up together.

I think so too, but deep inside hope for some refreshing twist.

Aniale
11av3
joined May 28, 2018

Some other series that are good is Euphonium (but that is Yuribait btw).

Well, Nakatani-sensei is a fan of Eupho, no? To be honest sometimes I was feeling beats of Kumiko in Yuu, lol. And bait is something that baiting into viewing, like trailer for sounan desu ka? that showed kiss between girls but in actual show it’s played for laughs. And there are so many more. Euph never promised none of that.

last edited at Oct 1, 2019 10:51PM

Aniale
11av3
joined May 28, 2018

This epilog was fairly long, lol. And it’s was nice. Overall really good manga, I enjoyed reading it. Many thanks for the translation! Looking forward to new manga by Nakatani-sensei.

Aniale
11av3
joined May 28, 2018

I guess next chapter will be another characters drama, Kuroe x Miyabi, then next again, Uta’s classmate’s relationship flashback (I don’t remember her name anymore) then Uta and her mom’s drama, then Uta’s self monologue about her family & unrequited love to Kaoru, then back at Kaoru x Reichii and the mistress drama... then back to Kuroe x Miyabi drama again... then...

Totally can see that, lol. How it’s a good writing? Writing is a big mess. Series start interesting and I was fully ready for angst and drama, but than this started dragging like hell. It not a slow burn, it is attempt to stretch this into more chapters. I continue to read this for the conclusion.

Aniale
11av3
joined May 28, 2018

There is a yuri story where woman with uninspiring husband has love affair with her daughter childhood friend. This is prequel. But seriously story got off rail when Kaoru fell from the stair. Now it’s a mess. And, yeah, some people do think that kids reinforce not-a-good marriage.

Aniale
Image Comments 25 Sep 04:49
11av3
joined May 28, 2018
76242296_p0

I don’t see how it’s “bait”. Sure movie can be read as subtext, but romance and exploring sexuality are not the themes of this movie. You need to see it for what it really is. I like fanart of this pair, they so sweet.

Aniale
11av3
joined May 28, 2018

WhaT? Is this was canceled and mangaka decided to have some fun? Welp at least art is beautiful.

Aniale
11av3
joined May 28, 2018

I love this movie so much. Pretty neat doujin. And I really like art style and fan art for this movie from this artist.

11av3
joined May 28, 2018

Well, I liked it, lol. I have a feeling that TG just got tired of this side story. I even will go too far and say that maybe they created Seju this likeable despite her major flaws by accident. They could do so much more with One, but oh, well.
edit: On another thought this drama with fan translation is always tough topic, but the person who left link under author post sure doesn't thought well before doing.
And, not really interested in other side-stories. In completely new story – more likely.

last edited at Sep 7, 2019 4:54AM

Aniale
11av3
joined May 28, 2018

Igarashi is a good person who made the mistake

To be fair, there is too little info about her to claim that she is not a good person or vice versa. I think, Heavensrun gave a really good insight about her character and this is all what we have. She could be troubled and mistaken young gay girl. She was wrong and I hope that she understand that, lol. It doesn’t make her a bitch to the end of her days.

last edited at Aug 30, 2019 11:51AM

Aniale
11av3
joined May 28, 2018

Am I the only one that feels a bit sorry for Igarashi?

No. I feel a little sympathy for her, though she could have been written more empathetic.In the end it was all about herself, her feelings and not about Chidori, whom she just hurt. She never truly thought about anybody. Maybe she learnt from it.

Aniale
11av3
joined May 28, 2018

Couple of month before I saw some raws. I'm really looking forward to the end of this arc. And I hope that senpai regret her past actions and apologize in the end, that will do her situation of being deep in the closet more sympathetic.

11av3
joined May 28, 2018

I read almost all yuri... i still enjoy it although I skip toward the end

I tried to do the same, but sometimes I just can’t read that to the end. Like Serenade, I tried, but it was so bad… and because of that I’m not really interested in when that author will have new works. Sorry about stupid suggestions, maybe you should look up author's twitter? I only occasionally heard about Moonlight garden, that author wanted to go same trope like TG goes with Seju, but I don’t know if it was true.

My rant ... there is not much yuri and not so diverse like yaoi (from my friend opinion)

I still like wdtfs, it’s rare to see this kind of art in a yuri story

Yeah, I agree. But there are some new works started to show up. Like Taming Grace, with good art and interesting story. In my opinion, of course, lol.

last edited at Aug 7, 2019 11:22AM

11av3
joined May 28, 2018

Welp, I just ask where is the author...... and you think I worship it...

Oh no, I thought you like it, if you interested in new works. I'm sorry. I projected my point of view onto you, lol.
Yeah, it is interesting. Sometimes author do one work and then disappear. Maybe they so tired that choose another profession.

11av3
joined May 28, 2018

But.... is that happened in all TG’s work for their couple focus? Even the one shot, hmm...

No, it’s not. Even in one-shot. There is some base for relationships, but then it goes to some bizzare direction. Because of that one-shot was pointless.

moonlight garden

Wow, and you complain about love out nowhere in One? It somewhat funny, no offence. So many of these stories are having same problems and sometimes worse. But it is my opinion.

And I don’t see inconsistences in Won character. Just that one week wasn't shown but they already so affectionate with each other over some phone calls? TG needed develop this more and I’d love to see that, but oh, well. Still, I really enjoyed rereading last chapter.

last edited at Aug 7, 2019 10:19AM

11av3
joined May 28, 2018

I was afraid that pacing will be too fast and it happened. Because of that I think some people will feel that relationships go to another level kind of out nowhere. For me, I can see what TG do, but still feel a little disappointed in tempo and about skipped steps. Well, after all it is a side story. Despite all of that, I like it. Hope there are some chapters left.

And I can't say that about their one-shot. It was utterly pointless. I don't know what to think about long awaited future works from them. Maybe they do like to draw steamy sex and that all, lol. I'm kidding. But still I think WDTFS with side stories and Pet aesthetic are likable stories. And not often I can say that about yuri webtoons.

last edited at Aug 7, 2019 1:43AM

Aniale
11av3
joined May 28, 2018

^Both possible developments are having their charm. But if senpai win it’ll be more interesting, because Nene will need to talk with Amane by her own will.

last edited at Jul 26, 2019 5:33AM