Forum › Posts by uncertain

uncertain
Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Thanks, I'll take a look!

uncertain
Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Are there any historical manga with yuri elements where the story reflects the reality of the era without taking fantastical or anachronistic liberties with the setting? No matter if it's Nara or Taisho period, Chinese, Korean... The only ones I know are Ends of a Dream and Cocoon.

last edited at Dec 11, 2022 1:40PM

uncertain
Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

As much as I appreciate stories that go on month after month, they rarely deliver the kind of punch a drive-by oneshot like this can.

uncertain
Untitled
joined May 2, 2018
Fhfxhgkuaaasmxy

That dress looked reaaaaaaally good on Suletta.

uncertain
Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Aaaaaa. I'd completely forgotten about this one. Thanks for the continuation!

Makes me wonder how it works at actual fashion boutique type places where the clothes cost $500 a piece. Aspiring designers who have to already be relatively affluent to accept a part-time, low wage gig while living in a major metropolitan city? Kinda like entry level publishing or tech gigs? I wonder if this is how it's done at Studious Tokyo and if it's standard practice for boutiques in general.

Even high-end stores must deal with things like customer returns, slight seconds and overstock, perfectly usable stuff that otherwise ends up in a landfill in Nigeria or something.

last edited at Nov 22, 2022 11:37AM

uncertain
Anime season 19 Nov 13:06
Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

An adorable Yuri Crush moment in today's Raven of the Inner Palace episode.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Best chapter yet.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Now that they're friends, they can apply for benefits.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I can't stop laughing at the bottom of page 11.

uncertain
Anime season 14 Oct 12:25
Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Welcome to episode 3 of My Master Has No Tail! The yuri usher will show you to your seats.

uncertain
Anime season 30 Sep 14:16
Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

My Master Has No Tail is incredibly charming. (...)

I'm in for this ride regardless of what it ends up being. Bunko is like a Sudou Yumi character.

last edited at Sep 30, 2022 2:17PM

uncertain
Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Oh my, this anthology looks right up my alley.

uncertain
Liberty discussion 12 Sep 15:24
Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

It's going to be real disappointing when this car crash of a series has a boring typical ending

We must lie back and think of Momono Moto. For her, liberty is at the end of Liberty.

last edited at Sep 12, 2022 3:24PM

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Chapter 19 released Aug 28 Bullying

uncertain
#175160# discussion 19 Aug 14:38
Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

The last page of chapter two made me laugh out loud. Slightly curious about why it's RTL even though the names are Chinese.

last edited at Aug 19, 2022 2:39PM

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

What's this, a yuri version of Uramichi Oniisan?

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

They both look so lonely on the last page...

I've been trying to read new chapters in the original before the translation comes up, and Aya looks so dejected in the last panel that I spent a lot of time scratching my head at Mitsuki's last line trying to figure whether it's somehow actually a snub and I'm deaf to some nuance.

last edited at Aug 14, 2022 12:48PM

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Last page of chapter two, in case anyone missed it.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

wingmen at the speed of sound

uncertain
Untitled
joined May 2, 2018
Ladysantos30-1548229206097928192-img1

sequel sequel sequel

uncertain
Anime season 06 Aug 14:32
Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

The existence of a parallel army of orphaned boys was mentioned. While that does suggest some kind of a Romeo and Juliet twist incoming, I'm not that worried yet.

last edited at Aug 6, 2022 2:33PM

uncertain
Anime season 06 Aug 14:04
Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

To look on the bright side, it won't feel as bad to see everyone get gunned down

uncertain
Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Was this a repost or something like that? I could swear I've seen the sudden entrance through the window before.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I found the Kiss poster (https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FENns95WQAoWdsR?format=jpg) but nothing that matches the Floyd or Gorillaz ones.

uncertain
Anime season 14 Jul 15:27
Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Flew under the radar because it was released all at once in the middle of the season, https://myanimelist.net/anime/39518/Vampire_in_the_Garden

Watched ep 1, and the Vampire MC is obviously a lesbian. So Ill see where it takes it. Shame its only 5 eps.

Damn, this one was great. Thanks for the tip, I'd have missed it too.