Forum › Posts by CaioGuedesAUT

CaioGuedesAUT
Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018
Pathofradiance

Now I don't know which is funnier: Yuu being stupidly perverted or being pervertedly stupid. xD

CaioGuedesAUT
Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018
Despairvideo

[Images banned for over 69 countries]

last edited at Jun 30, 2022 4:26AM

CaioGuedesAUT
Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018
Thinkofthechildren

I don't see any children here. Only Kasumin... (on the other hand, she actually acts like a child) ¯_(ツ)_/¯

CaioGuedesAUT
Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

The manga & anime already portrayed her as a "sexy child". Their relationship was already sexually suggestive. What's next, "don't sexualize Boku no Pico"?

Fun Fact: Hiro Hiroki is actually a writer on Boku No Pico, It's stated in this Wikipedia article

Unbelievable, isn't it???

Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

The art is so good I had to check if it was original or not.

The art was so good I knew it wasn't from the original artist

It sure isn't! Pochi has already published doujins from several series that were released at the height of the moment, the most well received by the fandom so far is the (in)famous manga "Rent-a-Girlfriend" ("Kanojo, Okarishimasu") by Reiji Miyajima. (• ▽ •;)

CaioGuedesAUT
Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

The Pingu got me good

Page 8 is a big NOOT-NOOT!

last edited at Jun 16, 2022 5:01AM

CaioGuedesAUT
Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018
E1wpprmviaecrfo-orig

^ Obviously because Jashin-chan doesn't treat Medusa as a friend (or girlfriend), but as an ATM to take advantage of her kindness. Though there are times when she feels quite comfortable around her, rarely.

Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

Ah... This is nothing for me really... Not that I get turned on and get "wet" in this type of doujin... To be honest, I'm kind of sick but since I really wanted to see the character's "personality", it made me enjoy this things.

I've seen worse so it really doesn't affect me that much.

What I have seen are:

• a weirdly shaped penis... to be honest, I don't know how to explain it...
  • a doll made of real person and that person got raped first
  • twins separated from birth, got reunited only to find the richer twin girl to be a psychopath that is fine being raped and can lick the contact lens out of the eye...

Memories... No!! MEMORIES ARE COMING BACK!!! threw up

Sorry bruh, that's just vanilla shit for me.

Well... Considering that the doujin is authored by Yukiwo, the creator of "Dropkick on My Devil" (or "Jashin-chan Dropkick"), and was published around the same time that the "Jashin-chan" manga began its serialization, there is no doubt that the author intentionally put a lot of thought into creating the content of this story. I mean, the cutely drawn characters mixed with a narrative marked by the presence of blood and disturbing images already shows how Yukiwo knows how to make a plot look even worse than it already is.
Jashin-chan, on the other hand, is a different case: with each chapter where she tries to kill Yurine, she always ends up being a punching bag or tortured in the worst possible ways (crippled, mutilated, burned alive, decapitated, crushed like a bug, etc.), but in the next scene she returns safe and sound, as if she had not been subjected to any violence. However, all this is treated in a comical way, just like "The Simpsons" and "Happy Tree Friends" because IT IS A COMEDY. Even though it's violent, it's funny.

This is not the case with this doujin here. It has NSFW scenes, but there are certain things that, when you read it for the first time, it's difficult to describe its content without analyzing it, which is still interesting.

last edited at Jun 16, 2022 4:23AM

CaioGuedesAUT
Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018
Evfw78qxmagowog-orig

^ What? Is Butch Hartman homophobic? I never knew about it. (⊙_◎)

CaioGuedesAUT
Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018
89732894_p0

After the meme "being Kaede is suffering", now comes another one: "being Riri is suffering'". ¯_(ツ)_/¯

CaioGuedesAUT
Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018
Kwvt2ck

@Perlen297 Since Kaede literally freaked out hilariously to see Riri and Yuyu holding hands with only their underwear inside that ball, there's no doubt why she would have imagined the two of them doing "something forbidden" for such a long time.

CaioGuedesAUT
Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

Who would have thought that I could find out that my favorite cartoon in the world would get its own Dynasty Reader page... xD

Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

So the manga ended like this, right... Man, I'm crying and completely sad. From the beginning of the story until now, we accompany the two in this toxic relationship, between various strange and macabre situations, but deep down they understood each other well and finally got something they wanted: they took their own lives to stay together for eternity. It's not quite the "happy ending" we were hoping for, but much more than we could have imagined. :'(

I confess that the author did a good execution in the story, even if the theme of the plot is a little sensitive for some individuals. He is to be congratulated. It's definitely a yuri manga that lives up to the "Yuri Hime Dramatization" label.

CaioGuedesAUT
Nagata Kabi discussion 23 Feb 00:02
Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

For those who have followed the daily struggle of Nagata Kabi over these almost 7 years in her autobiographical stories about loneliness, depression, lesbian experience with prostitutes, alcoholism, independence, family problems, etc., and who really identified themselves in these situations, I can tell everyone what she is in one word: Overcoming. An example of overcoming. It is with this blessed word that you can help change many lives (mine, yours and everyone else's).

May the Lord bless her personal and professional life, her family, her friends and may she find someone with whom she can bring much love and happiness in the future. So be it. Amen.

last edited at Feb 23, 2022 12:03AM

CaioGuedesAUT
Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018
E_qg6e5webq8rxg-orig

At least, I'm glad it's not Ren's big pet dog... ತ_ತ

Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

Man that plant was about to NTR Miyako. Good thing she got wise before it happened.
Jealous of a plant lmao, that is adorable.

The lesson we can learn from reading the story today: DON'T BE a plant. ┐(‘~`;)┌

CaioGuedesAUT
Image Comments 05 Jan 14:36
Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018
68192295_p0

"MOM, FERB IS ACTING LIKE A BITCH AGAIN!" xD

Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

Say no to smoking, Say yes to gay

Think like the "Thinker" statue:

CaioGuedesAUT
Image Comments 27 Sep 21:42
Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018
E_zw2bpvgaqmkn5-orig

Amazing how Bowsette could have muscles... It makes Bluto look small for her size.

CaioGuedesAUT
Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

That's the only way you can save less on fuel. (lol) [*Brazilians crying*] T_T

It is nice to see a Brazilian here haha
A full tank of Yuri please~

Hahahaha, thanks... (^~^;)ゞ You don't even know how much we continue to suffer from high fuel prices. I've lost count of how many times this has happened only this year. It's terrible!

CaioGuedesAUT
Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

That's the only way you can save less on fuel. (lol) [*Brazilians crying*] T_T

CaioGuedesAUT
Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

"Garupa★PICO" considered this idea of body swap well on a episode... Except for the orgy part. xD

last edited at Sep 26, 2021 10:35PM

CaioGuedesAUT
Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hatsukoi_tokimeki_usuihon_ch10#19

Another character we know in this manga, of Brazilian nationality, but who speaks in a half Portuguese and Spanish accent and loves Ecuadorian bananas. Nice! And her name is a mixture of the names of two famous people here in my country: one is a soap opera actress and the other is a famous culinary chef with a half Italian accent who was on the team of judges of the Brazilian version of "MasterChef". Can you believe!? xD

Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

Well... Moral of the story:
"Whoever plays with FIRE can end up getting burned".

CaioGuedesAUT
Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

What was supposed to seem impossible to believe, happened.
Anti-furry conservatives now shit their pants.

aRe YoU iN sHoCk???

last edited at Apr 7, 2021 8:53PM