Forum › Posts by greenette

Tumblr_inline_nhvrix3pa41suuiq8
joined Feb 16, 2018

CUTE GIRLS FALLING IN LOVE ONLY

joined Feb 16, 2018

She has a small stature with a strong spirit, like Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

LOL i am fucking dead, thank you for this amazing comment

joined Feb 16, 2018

lame. where the hell was her attraction to the dude, let alone her attraction to villainess?

greenette
joined Feb 16, 2018

Grammar question: would it be “caught wearing those, or “caught wearing that?

Or 'them'?

I've heard it said in all 3 ways regarding clothing. No idea if its correct but it also doesn't sound strange to ear so who knows lol. Frankenlanguage

greenette
joined Feb 16, 2018

I know writing a good ending is the hardest part of a story but that is litterally a punch in the face of every fan.

Its either an ending due to the work being axed, or author got as bored as everyone else with the needless drama and wanted this shit to be done with. Feels awful regardless of the reason but it could also just be a cultural thing. Lots of manga and anime end like this so perhaps Japanese are just fond of this sort of open ending.

As for me, I headcanon that Kaoru is a enjoying her domestic life with Uta getting plowed every night while holding hands.

greenette
joined Feb 16, 2018

Sometimes final chapters are extra long, like Chapter 108 of FMA.

You're brave to hope for an extra long resolution to this tangled mess.

I really hope the ending is at least somewhat satisfying. All we can do is cross our fingers.

greenette
joined Feb 16, 2018

Please, let it be a threesome, let it be a threesome

let it be a threesome (pls)

greenette
joined Feb 16, 2018

I can tell that my opinion is the unpopular one but..

I'm excited for them to live together. Sure, if it does happen we're likely gonna have to deal with BS drama where Reiichi and their mom say it's a bad idea but if it does happen I'll be glad.

Y'all keep saying 'old Kaoru was better' and 'Kaoru has become so bad' and just leave it at that. I'd be spiralling pretty hard too if I were in her situation. Its hard to be good to yourself and those around you when you're freefalling and the one person you have left (Reiichi) feels distant and detached.

Hopefully Uta being sweet and caring and present in their day to day lives will help heal Kaoru. So we can see cute blushing and building emotional tension, but also lots of healing.

joined Feb 16, 2018

This is exactly the kind of content that's gonna save 2020

joined Feb 16, 2018

It's wild seeing all the comments against the poly ending. I get personal preferences, but this series spelled out the intended end game right at the start.

I can see where all those people are coming from actually, the chemistry between Rin and Mayuki is just that good.

I'm looking forward to the poly elements being introduced though, it will be interesting to see who objects and even more interesting to see what sort of "solutions" the girls come up with ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thank you Canno for blessing us with this, and thank you translation team for all your hard work!

last edited at Sep 16, 2020 3:13PM

joined Feb 16, 2018

Chapter 7 is already out in Japan!

Hello, food delivery, I got a humble pie for Ms. Akira.

Help a sister out, link to read/buy?

I tried the official raw link on mangadex and theres nothing new :(

greenette
Lily Marble discussion 11 Aug 02:19
joined Feb 16, 2018

Moe and Hikari's end feel too real man. My heart hurts.

Maybe this was always the end they would have gotten, maybe there was hope for more. I feel sad for Moe, the 2 had great chemistry and it was starting to feel like it was going down that path.

However, rather than feeling sad cuz it felt like bait I feel more sad because this situation is probably super common in less tolerant countries. Some girls just don't realize their feelings because its not spoken about or actively shamed.

Good manga, wish it could have gone on for 50 more chapters but still a good read.

joined Feb 16, 2018

A new series by Amano Shuninta always feels both ominous and exciting

greenette
Lily Marble discussion 09 Jul 01:09
joined Feb 16, 2018

REALLY ??????????

Why do all the good ones have to get shot in the fucking knee. POOR MOE OH NO

:( :( :( :(

joined Feb 16, 2018

but WHY

joined Feb 16, 2018

amazing

joined Feb 16, 2018

I will never understand how you can plan a date and place to confess or kiss.. I mean, this was the right timing there but they will wait until Christmas ? Why ?

Cuz Kanda and Ookuma are both maidens in love duh

greenette
joined Feb 16, 2018

@Lucas Magnus

The translation doesn't need to perfect to get across that feeling. Komachi is being creepy af and people are smiling at all the wrong times. Plus the title literally primes us for bad feels.

I feel sorry for Yuki, she seems like the most innocent party here and only had the bad luck to crush on a messed up person.

last edited at May 25, 2020 1:28PM

joined Feb 16, 2018

I'm going to tentatively declare that Morinaga ships it and is gonna be an ally.

greenette
joined Feb 16, 2018

this is going to be painful

greenette
Image Comments 13 May 19:57
joined Feb 16, 2018
Djm5xdhu0aeawts-orig

Lovely

greenette
Image Comments 13 May 19:55
joined Feb 16, 2018
Rvyoivv

omfg excuse me where she put that bread

joined Feb 16, 2018

crunch crunch crunch

lmfao nothing should be crunching down there

greenette
joined Feb 16, 2018

This could have been a fluffy succubus poly manga BUT NOOOO

If that is somehow still the ending we are headed for the author is gonna have to pull off some crazy gymnastics to make it believable.

greenette
joined Feb 16, 2018

And this just delivers it! It reminded me a little about "Fluttering Feelings" since it's slowburn too (but cancelled, RIP author).

too soon ( ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ)