joined Dec 13, 2017

Two kinds of people:

there's a special place in hell for whoever came up with this

And

This was great xD

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Manga where kouhai finds out senpai's a lesbian and blackmails her into sleeping with her and later they start a fwb relationship. Kouhai is a blonde and very aggressive super ultra mega top and senpai is a brunette and she just goes with the flow. Was in dynasty and later got licensed.

Shot in the dark, but is it this one

No it isn't...i found it. Anyways, thanks!

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Manga where kouhai finds out senpai's a lesbian and blackmails her into sleeping with her and later they start a fwb relationship. Kouhai is a blonde and very aggressive super ultra mega top and senpai is a brunette and she just goes with the flow. Was in dynasty and later got licensed.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

"Homosexuals are gay."
- Albert Einstein

mei is waifu
Kill Switch discussion 19 Feb 03:45
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Yamaha SR 400!!! The premise is typical love triangle bullshit but I'm gonna continue reading just for that beautiful bike. (And the beauty riding it.)

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Spoiler

I read the novel as much as what was translated, and it seems to be of harem genre? Can anyone who has read the raws of the novel spoil me if it's a harem or does she end up with only Mai? Thanks.

mei is waifu
Citrus + discussion 20 Jan 13:43
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

TOP YUZU IN THE HOUSE HOESSSS #teamYUZUTOP

I knew we won't get any sex scene, but I really hoped for one. I guess Saburouta won't stop with the trolling anytime soon, eh? (Well, at least we got to see Mei being all sexy and stuff so fine by me.)

On that note, I can't believe Yuzu has been staying in the same room, sleeping on the same bed with the most attractive girl imo in Yuri manga for nearly 2 years and she still hasn't gone past making out and giving hickeys. I wouldn't last a week.

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Meh, whatever.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

This manga has to be one of the most sensual things I've seen/read in my life. The way they look at each other, the intimacy, the whole atmosphere around them is just...too much. It does something to my heart, I just can't explain. Lovely.

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

A manhwa with lesbians and wine tasting, one of them is a transfer student from USA I think. That's all I can remember. Help please.

45 seconds !

Thank you so much!

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

A manhwa with lesbians and wine tasting, one of them is a transfer student from USA I think. That's all I can remember. Help please.

mei is waifu
Yuru Yuri discussion 10 Nov 08:14
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Am I high or was this chapter posted twice

mei is waifu
School Zone discussion 03 Oct 08:10
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Yeah girls in my school was playing around by grabbin eachothers tits and slapping eachothers asses.

Can confirm as high schooler. My friends are touchy so I just came to accept their touchiness. I had a conversation with an online friend the other day about casual groping and she was just stunned, so definitely a cultural thing

Yeah agree, girls in my school literally used to pull up each others skirts, squeezing boobs and slapping ass would be considered tame. I remember I'd be walking down the hallway or simply standing somewhere doing nothing and feel my skirt getting flipped out of nowhere. It was like a fun game, everyone was used to it. So yeah, I don't think Yatsude molesting girls is particularly humorous, but I don't see anything inherently "wrong" or "sick" with it either. But to each their own.

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

I'm not a woman, but I'm pretty sure any sex involving water sucks.

Thank you. I really don't understand the craze about it. It isn't pleasant at all, and is borderline uncomfortable, especially anything involving bathrooms. I'm always scared someone's gonna slip and fall and crack their skulls open.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

This is fucking gold, age-gaps are always so chef's kiss

mei is waifu
Citrus + discussion 21 Sep 03:44
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Man...what happened to Mei and Yuzu's chemistry? It seems to be vanished altogether. These hoes be acting as if they've had lesbian bed death even before they've had sex. How depressing. (And eating burgers with knife and fork, oh Mei...sweetheart...)

Well, at least we got to see Mei in revealing clothes so I should quit complaining about these small things I guess.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

While there is definitely no argument that The Shining is a very well made film with a great cast, for some reason it just never...got to me. I remember I was either laughing or being "???" when I watched it during one movie night in college. It didn't scare me the least, and when I came out of the hall, I felt like I just wasted approx 3 hrs of my life. In reviews and stuff it's always described as one of the best horror movies ever, but to me it felt more like a slow-paced psychological thriller with a few mindfuck scenarios. I felt like I got cheated. Thus, it became one of the worst horrors I ever watched in my life.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

I still find myself astonished sometimes by the fact that The Shining/It were legitimately released as horrors and not "mildly creepy thrillers(?)/only 10 year olds will find this scary" movies. Even Anabelle: The Snoozefest was scarier than these movies. Hell, Dunkirk was scarier.

last edited at Sep 19, 2020 11:03AM

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Nice to see another vampire yuri. Although it's too early to judge it's actually good or not, I am enjoying the premise. The last time this genre was given proper justice imo was in Killing Me! by Akiyama. I was depressed for 2 months when I came to know that it was cancelled.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Excellent writing, beautiful art, interesting mc and a dark plot; there's nothing more I would want from a manga. chef's kiss Murasaakino is a genius. This is definitely one of the best things I've read this year, one that will be stuck in my mind for a long long time. (Also, I think I might have an unhealthy obsession with fucked-up, yandere characters, the ones who would go to any extent to get the one they love.)

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

I've never understood the "parent(s) had debt and ran away so suddenly the child is responsible for it" bullshit that's shown in stuff like this and Hayate no Gotoku. That's not how any of that works at all. It would actually be an interesting story if this could happen in real life.

Maybe because I live in a corrupted third world country, but this is a pretty common scenario here. I mean, you could get help from the police, if your debt collector was a small time goon. If they're yakuza/mafia level, in most cases the police would be a silent audience to the whole ordeal. Either because they're on the mafia's paycheck or simply afraid for their lives. Now if you're a guy, you'll either get beaten up and left on the streets, or, in extreme cases, be killed. If you're a woman tho, you're screwed. Unless you're super old, you'll definitely be raped and/or forced into prostitution for the rest of your able bodied life. So this manga, at least to me, is pretty realistic.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

YESSSS FUCKING FINALLY!!!

BUT WAIT! I was hoping for a YUZUTOP instead of MEIDOM ... :'(

I think it took so long to reach us because the debate between the two factions is too firce, this is the work of a loose cannon that too the matter on their own hands, they'll probably lose their gun(pen?) and badge because of this

I'll always be a fierce and loyal supporter of Yuzutop

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Reading this story feels like I'm reading some generic shoujo manga from early '10s, where the narcissistic and "smooth" bishounen forces different interactions on the confused, airheaded mc, until she eventually falls for him. And I really don't know how to feel about that. I mean, it's yuri, and that definitely makes things look much better to my hypocritical ass, but still, it's a little...uh. Idk man.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

my mother's my sister

mei is waifu
Yuru Oyako discussion 04 Sep 02:08
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Did she just...uh...

Probs

Well...that was...something...