Forum › Posts by Dardes

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Why isn't it tagged as Hiatus anyway? Since the Prolog says in the credits that's on hiatus, unless I'm misunderstanding something

Dardes
Image Comments 07 Oct 14:50
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012
[5tb]%20832217927717785600

DO NOT LEWD. I REPEAT DO NOT LEWD

hard to not lewd when they're already lewding themselves.

Yep.. Super hard. Kanna literally licked Saikawa during the sport's festival, on her cheek. My heart can't </3

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Lol... Was she really drunk, cause I'm doubtful that water can sober you up that quickl xD...?

I doubt she was super drunk but definitely on the way with the amount she was drinking haha. and I don't think the water was the thing sobering her up--shocking events work well too.

I second to this. Idk how ya'll are acting when you're drunk and I don't drink that much either, but you can sober up of your own will too - It's just slightly harder to focus and think straight.
Shocking events are good at sobering up indeed.

last edited at Oct 1, 2018 4:13PM

Dardes
Sisters discussion 17 Aug 00:26
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

" I'm so embarrassed"
Shows boobs
"I'm so embarrassed"
Shows p@@sy
Lol that made me laugh

It's all fucked up :'D
In one page she is still dressed up, the next page she's naked.
Then, pg 23, questionable "finger" entering the sis.
Hahaha

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I just finished chapter 26, I gotta say the protagonist is really dissapointing with the indecivness x.x But whatever. Chapter 20 is really good cuz it has kind of development.
Also, Hanabi x Konomi pairing is best imo. Iori is just not fitting for Hanabi and I'm sure she will be fine even if Hanabi decides to be with Konomi. Konomi on the other hand, she's the sweetest girl ever, she's so pretty as well. Her eyes and hair is just mesmerizing in every coloured page.

(Edit: Corrected grammar)

last edited at May 20, 2018 10:51PM

Dardes
Kase-san discussion 24 Oct 17:42
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I kind of found Kase-san’s “wanna do it?” slightly awkward, wasn’t it their first time going this far? I expected more romance, foreplay... I guess Kase-san couldn’t hold it in anymore? :D

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I think that Mimika loves Yuzumori without a doubt. She doesn't love her because Yuzu is little, she loves her because of Yuzu (hope that makes sense for you) - she said somewhere along her confession that she will love her even after she grows up, so you can deduct that now she'll be her friend until Yuzu makes a step herself or until Yuzu is more grown up.
Mimika knows very well that Yuzu is still a child and she also knows that Yuzu needs friends and other people to have "good childhood", what she doesn't know however, is that Yuzu most likely doesn't even want to be with anyone else but Mimika.
So don't worry pals. Mimika loves Yuzu as much as she did before ;) Even more maybe.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Really interesting story in my opinion though. Made me surprised with parts

last edited at May 28, 2017 3:00PM

Dardes
Age 15 discussion 20 May 01:55
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Still, I rooted for Miku x Anna.

Too bad it didn't happen in the end. Lame.

Me too. Their kiss was the highlight was of the manga for me.

That woman just kisses her out of nowhere? Seriously? Dumb

Miku x Anna indeed. They both seem like perfect teenager pair in heat, i would love to see them make out and explore new things together intensively.

Emma's ex needs a bitchslap, a srs one - that would make her realize boundaries.

Dardes
Dry humping discussion 16 May 00:16
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I so wanna see way more of this. Especially something like the Cowgirl one-shot. That was flawless...
What a wonderful time to be alive

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I don'r care what ya'll saying - I'm shipping Shiratori and Kotooka. Period!

Dardes
Image Comments 10 May 02:28
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

@ Tehpik - To me it reminds me of Binbougami Ga ending. I swear, it has to be yuri when u listen to the lyrics. Otherwise my yuri googles have some power

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Tbh, i think it's a good ending. Some people want unhealthy relationship or it works just fine for them with everything. I for one, am in unhealthy relationship and i love it and hate it at the same time :3

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

since the print and photos are only available to members and she has them, does that mean Rikka is part of the fanclub

I guess the answer is yes :D
Doubt she went out of her way to ask some random friend who is in the fanclub to lend it to her for that morning

Can someone please finished the translation of Comprehensive Tovarisch first? Because based on personality, I'm fairly certain Ponymatsu related to Kanna in some way.

Maybe Kanna and Yuu's love child?

I would give all the money in the world to see ponymatsu get back home and those two are her mothers. There's a flashback where Yuu used her autistic genius scientist powers to make it possible for lesbians to have babies. Kanna would be freaking out while Yuu calmly explains, in the most matter of fact way possible, that Kanna can now bear her child.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes,... keeps going

Dardes
Lily Love discussion 15 Dec 21:10
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Ya'll be discussing "You're mine" meanwhile I'm still laughing about the name "donut" and "I won't hurt u, donut" :'D

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Tbh, I seriously, like, srsly want Kotooka to be with Tsukasa.No matter what. Washio can surely deal with it somehow. But polyamory doesn't sound bad at all.

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

This manga is the best! THE. BEST! I repeat! :3

last edited at Aug 17, 2016 1:50AM

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I think she mouthed Aishiteru

I thought it was Arigatou

Both of them work :P it's both cute it's all that matters.

Aishiteru doesn't work, the "te" doesn't match the "a" she's saying in the 3rd panel.

last edited at Jul 15, 2016 9:23PM

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Okay...This was kind of cute. The ending was a bit sudden, i would have liked an extra chapter with the couple interacting more but this was cute too. Also, Sugi supporting them was a great addition...Reminds me of the whole Makorrasami love triangle thing. I would really like it if Mako supports Korra and Asami like Sugi did.

Same here, i would like something like more kissing or more emotional shots - would be pretty satisfying

Dardes
Graphite discussion 13 Jun 19:50
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I was a bit worried about the "Bullying" tag - but I didn't really find it as bullying? Everything they said can be said in normal conversation without any "bullying"-intentions.

Dardes
Lily Love discussion 07 May 17:53
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Yes! Donut x Ice

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Where's the defloration? I thought defloration means when she's no longer virgin? And I doubt that doing anal for the first time would be considered "defloration"

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Tbh, I like strap-on toy the best, but since it's so rarely seen - I dealt with it and began to favour the futanari. If you ignore the fact that it can cum nastily, it's pretty okay.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Let the gay angst begin! >_<

At least it's development! Typical Morninaga angsty development, but still

At least it's not like 50 chapters of angst and no real development like some series.

I can't fathom what series you're talking about.

I think it's Fluttering Feelings.

Or our perennial favorite, the universally beloved Citrus

Nah that's not even 20 chapters.
Great now I'm just really curious what OmegaB had in mind when they said that.
Sasameki Koto? Aoi Hana?

Or Sisterism altho the amount of fun made it up to me.

Dardes
Image Comments 20 Apr 08:31
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012
3cedd5c9e317e7c2b90e2cb4d0f753ff

There's one hand on Madoka's left boob that doesn't belong to anyone .__.
Or well, i didn't see Mami, where is she?