Forum › Posts by piplup

piplup
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

What a beautiful one shot, this is definitely going in my favorites. Well done Amagakure Gido :'D

piplup
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

Those two girls , lawdd this was too funny, page 11 took it home for me i couldnt stop laughing xD

piplup
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

they cancel it right when stuff was gonna get good smh damn i really enjoy this manga too smh :(

piplup
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

need moreee, this is one good manga :3

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

The art is ugly and the initial sexual consent is, to say the least, extremely dubious, but I've still always liked this one...

I agree (:

piplup
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

for some reason page 18, the last panel made me had a flashback on a scene in jeepers creepers when the monster ate the cop's tongue lol
I would love to see a sex scene with all three of them or just with Ellen and Miria :x

piplup
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

I could read this one-shot a billion times & never get bored of it, I love it ^.^

for me, this is true for all shuninta's works

I agree :)

piplup
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

I could read this one-shot a billion times & never get bored of it, I love it ^.^

Hell, I probably HAVE read this one-shot a billion times!

For the record, I'm not bored of it.

I love the way you say that, your hilarious lol ^.^

piplup
Cross Heart discussion 25 May 06:15
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

A standing ovation, that is what this manga will get from me. Any manga that bring tears to my eyes is a damn masterpiece & this manga did exactly that. Bravo.

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

From page 10 till the end, I was dying of laughter.
I don't really like the drawing style, it seem more comicy than a manga to me.
good read nevertheless.

piplup
Rhapsody discussion 25 May 04:34
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

A dominatrix club, hmmm where can I sign up?? :D

the second chapter was too funny , i wish it was longer. :(

last edited at May 25, 2013 4:45AM

piplup
Sakura discussion 25 May 04:04
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

Its always the sweet short shoujo ai one-shots that be sticking to me. ^.^ i like it (:

piplup
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

from her being as dry as overcooked turkey to her seeing those two girls having sex to her masturbating, i was thinking" well that escalated quickly."
The quiet girls are usually the nymphomaniacs ^.^
I felt the story was rush but nevertheless I enjoyed it ^.^

last edited at May 23, 2013 12:43AM

piplup
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

page 20 is priceless, getting clunk in the head while being confessed to.

page 26-27 gave me a heartache, even though its a manga, seeing money being thrown away always put a hole in my heart, I understand it all apart of the symbolism. But the author should have drawn me in the oneshot at the bottom catching some. :'((

piplup
Love DNA XX discussion 22 May 23:34
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

I enjoy Eiki Eiki and Zaou Taishi works, the prefect yuri mangaka duo in my book ^.^

Because they actually do yaoi?

i didnt know they did, they also did Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter, a yuri manga I enjoy years ago & now this manga, that's why they are the prefect yuri mangaka duo in my book. I simply love their yuri works. You telling me they do yaoi explains why I dont see alot of yuri work from them. hmm, so sad for me :/

last edited at May 22, 2013 11:41PM

piplup
Love DNA XX discussion 22 May 19:46
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

I enjoy Eiki Eiki and Zaou Taishi works, the prefect yuri mangaka duo in my book ^.^

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

I do recommend reading the JManga version if you happen to come across it, since I revamped my old scripts for them.

Oh okay, ^.^

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

Interesting start cant wait to see where this goes.

piplup
Baba-yaga discussion 19 May 18:54
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

Its been 4 years & you still have yet to be completed. Mark this day, Baba-Yaga, you will be completed! if I have to become filthy rich & pay the creators off, Kizuki Akira and Satou Nanki, to complete you. You. Will. Be. Completed! It might take decades but! You. Will. Be. Completed!!! D;<

-P.S- I adore you x( <3

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

Lililicious will be putting JManga titles back up on our site at the beginning of June, since the JManga viewing period is over at the end of May. The one possible exception is Sweet Blue Flowers (Aoi Hana), since DMG might have licensed it.
If other uploaders would like to help us re-upload the titles to the reader then, that would be great.

Yayyyy Best News I've heard today!!! ^.^

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

If Lililicious decides to put their stuff back on the reader then it'll be on the reader.
The works probably can be uploaded back onto the reader since there's hardly a reason, from what can be seen, to engage in C&D/litigation since JManga went under, but we're leaving it up to Lililicious to decide if they feel like putting it back up.
If they want to see the stuff back on here but don't feel like handling all of the effort, they have many ways of contacting us about it, so there's probably a better reason for it currently not being on the reader.

Oh okay, Thank You for taking the time to reply to my question, it has been bugging me for the longest now & i wasnt sure where I should asked it w/o sounding dumb x( Also I did some researching on the manga after asking the question & realize that ALC Publishing also license it along side with Jmanga, So that might be the reason why its not on here and lililicious. Darn T_T Thank You Again ^_^

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

Like how Jmanga is being terminated does that mean the yuri mangas they have licensed would/can be re-uploaded on here or lilicious once again or they still own it?? That question have been bugging me for a while now.
The yuri manga I have in mind when asking this question is "Haru Natsu Aki Fuyu" Ive read it years ago before it was licensed and for some reason it stuck to me. It was also the first yuri manga ive made one of my old classmate read. x))
It would be nice if other yuri lovers get the chance to read & enjoy it too. ^.^

piplup
Where you from?~ 19 May 04:06
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

Born & Grew up in Jamaica for 12 years, I now live in the states, Connecticut ^.^

piplup
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

There's no way in hell this story could have been many more cuter!!! I love it!!! :3 10/10

piplup
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

I died on page 19 when Akai-san said she don't really wash her school uniform but she spray it everyday with febreze. Lmfaoooo xD
also there's a little error on page 26, i think they meant to say "thought about Anzu in that way", instead of "though about Anzu in that way" well its minor error. I enjoy this oneshot ^.^

last edited at May 19, 2013 3:35AM