Forum › Posts by Orravan

joined Jul 23, 2017

Oh my glob this was so beautiful, I thought the two wont get together bc of the drama tag and a certain page where they try to forget each other but despite that destiny made a way so they could be together ヽ(;へ;)ノ

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

If only that could happen in real life

last edited at Jul 1, 2020 4:30PM

joined Jul 23, 2017

bahala kayo diyan HAHAHAHA

I guess they are dense as well. I mean the guy was out of their relationship even if he was the excuse. lololol

hi potang ina!!!!!

Uh my parents never taught me Tagalog but I've learned a bit from my mom's yelling, so do correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it supposed to be "putang"?

Also their relationship is fucked up, hope they tell each other one day that they love each other instead of continuing this mess

You are correct, but that person was trying to be "fit in" with the dregs of the Filipino internet, hence the "cooler" way to say it. To me, it's just embarrassing.

It's interesting how we get a glimpse of someone's language by just the dirty words used by native speakers. Like, I got hooked on listening to un-dubbed anime cuz of 'bakero' and I got interested. Buuuut, I get that sometimes, it's cringe when random "potang ina" appears in comments section without some sort of context other than perhaps tryna be cool.

Or maybe the context was "what the fuck's going on" after reading messed up useless lesbians, hence the "bahala kayo diyan" "potang ina".

Either way, it should have been spelled as "putang ina" (literally pertaining to your mother being a whore; just a cuss word).

Technically, "putang ina (mo)" translates to "your mother is a prostitute" while most people just relate it to "fuck you" but eh. Works either way.

Also: didn't that "potang ina" variation/thing start because people didn't know how to spell? (Legitimately curious)

Who would've known that things became trivia because of one tagalog/filipino sentence btw it's my first time seeing my people here in dynasty and it's ... weird in a weird way? Hahahahaha

joined Jul 23, 2017

It was nice to read this without any NSFW scenes

joined Jul 23, 2017

I thought Tougou was 2 years older than Sayama?:0

Same but I thought Tougou was 30 yrs old amd older, Im surprised they're the same age

joined Jul 23, 2017

That's why the art was so familiar it was the same author who made Yuzumori san! There shoumd be a comedy tag, its actually quite nice

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

So good coming back to this once in a while

joined Jul 23, 2017

Now im rooting for Rin x Mayuki

joined Jul 23, 2017

I very like this anthology!

Orravan
obsessed discussion 23 Jun 14:27
joined Jul 23, 2017

Damn I hate that cheating part, she confessed then she decides to fuck a guy, and here I am thinking it was a girl, and not to mention she's underage and with someone older, I hate bullshits like that just too stupid imo

joined Jul 23, 2017

I actually learned some new words here

Orravan
Yuru Oyako discussion 23 Jun 13:12
joined Jul 23, 2017

Damn this is new

joined Jul 23, 2017

That really cute (꒪˙꒳˙꒪ )

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

That cover was creepy to me

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

And that is ladies and gentleman (mostly ladies ofc) what Yuri does to you. Yuri Wins!

joined Jul 23, 2017

Wait so is she still a virgin or not

Very not.

But does blood needs to come out first to say that you're already not a virgin or does having your first intercourse will make you not a virgin anymore? Im confused

joined Jul 23, 2017

Where's the happy ending kiss we need T-T

joined Jul 23, 2017

Do we REALLY need the overly specific het on so and so pages tags?

They're funny so yes.

I thinks its good? Idk but atleast it warns you that there's a Het although it does not clarify on to whom or what it is

last edited at Jun 21, 2020 4:20PM

joined Jul 23, 2017

Thankfully the het wasn't involved to the both them but damn those reactions though

joined Jul 23, 2017

I should have been born with a Yuri Radar
(;▽;)

last edited at Jun 17, 2020 2:56PM

Orravan
Suito-to! discussion 15 Jun 15:00
joined Jul 23, 2017

I’ve been looking up the food names from this and I just looked up bukkake usagi (o_o) and now I wish I hadn’t...

...What did you see?

Lets just say "NSFW"

Orravan
Suito-to! discussion 15 Jun 14:58
joined Jul 23, 2017

Damn why does japanese food looks so so so so so delicious ヽ(;へ;)ノ

joined Jul 23, 2017

That's what you call a coincidence and that sudden kiss sure escalated quickly ... too quickly. Nonetheless, I like it its cute

joined Jul 23, 2017

What in the fuck is that twist

joined Jul 23, 2017

Wait so is she still a virgin or not