Forum › Posts by Surya P

Surya P
Jahy-sama%20(11)
joined Jul 5, 2017

Like um... I need a sequel.

A sequel for people who can accept Haru and Midori's romantic relationship without labeling it as pedophilia....because it's not.

Kinda the reason why Haru moved in with her aunt, cause she knew she would need to become an adult in order to live together with Midori, rather than be treated as a child that needs to be taken care of by the person she has come to love.

Jahy-sama%20(11)
joined Jul 5, 2017

kinda cute I guess

I think it was really adorable, especially with Morimoto trying to unbutton her shirt and Aizawa making her wear that night gown, not to mention the art is cute too.

Jahy-sama%20(11)
joined Jul 5, 2017

So...Did they do it? Glasses seems to be naked.

They did do it. Or maybe they just cuddled together naked? Either way Morimoto was definitely naked!!

Surya P
Jahy-sama%20(11)
joined Jul 5, 2017

YOU SAVE THAT BITCH YUKI. YOU SAVE HER.

Honestly, Yuki is the only character here with a voice of reason among all the other characters and I hope the author will give her a happy ending she deserves.

Surya P
Jahy-sama%20(11)
joined Jul 5, 2017

Okay, if think I have a theory about this story so far and even though this is a guess I'll relay my thoughts has a spoiler.

Okay, first of all, I think that Maki-sensei and Chie-sensei are also twins (based on the 4th chapter, where Chie suggests to switch with Maki for the date with Ako).

Which leads to my second theory that Ako has actually run into Chie-sensei (disguised as Maki-sensei) at the end of chapter 5 and Chie is the one inviting her to her apartment (probably trying to ruin their relationship which is a bit opposite to Komachi's approach).

So basically we have two pairs of twins that although have different personalities, their relationship with their sibling is very parallel to each other. In the case of Ako, she feels inferior in her looks compared to her sister. While Komachi feels that she and her sister are the same and will be together because of that.

In the case of Maki-sensei and Chie-sensei, although, it isn't totally clear, I think that when they were teens, Maki enforced her principles onto Chie and it felt to Chie that she was being forced to be similar to Maki causing a rift between them and becoming distant with each other (in the 2nd chapter it is implied that Chie and Maki were not together during their university years), but Chie seems to have feelings for Maki and is trying to get back together with her, hence she is trying to sabotage Maki's and Ako's relationship.

last edited at May 26, 2020 10:23PM

Surya P
Jahy-sama%20(11)
joined Jul 5, 2017

Cuts hair to match the sister -> pretends to be her -> mess up the relationship -> OOF

I doubt she would cut her hair, cause Ako has said she finds Komachi's hair beautiful, that's probably why she doesn't cut it, even though she could match with her older sister.

Jahy-sama%20(11)
joined Jul 5, 2017

Page 1: Is this angst? Why there no comments so I can look it up before reading.........?!
Page 2: Okay, is this about an asexual persons daily life? cause I can relate!!
Page 3 & 4: Daily conflicts of an asexual person?
Page 5: I too hangout alone........it's rather fun!!
Page 6: Wild plot suddenly appears!!
Page 10: Still not sure if this is Yuri or the relationship of an Asexual person......!

I too was confused by it at first, but I mean, looking more into it, they're living together, touchy feely with one another, and the tag is Yuri so i'm assuming it's one of those relationships where you're both in love, dating, but behave more like best friends than lovers.

A best friends only couple relationship is pretty much the definition of an asexual relationship. But, it's probably just me interpreting it as such since many movies and stories have already overused the insipid need behind wanting a relationship/marriage is solely 'just to have sex'.

Jahy-sama%20(11)
joined Jul 5, 2017

Okay last page of chapter 7, does anyone else think the last panel can be used as a 4th wall-break gag, making Morinaga, a comical character representing the readers, simply observing the Yuri progress between the two heroines??

Jahy-sama%20(11)
joined Jul 5, 2017

Page 1: Is this angst? Why there no comments so I can look it up before reading.........?!
Page 2: Okay, is this about an asexual persons daily life? cause I can relate!!
Page 3 & 4: Daily conflicts of an asexual person?
Page 5: I too hangout alone........it's rather fun!!
Page 6: Wild plot suddenly appears!!
Page 10: Still not sure if this is Yuri or the relationship of an Asexual person......!

last edited at May 23, 2020 7:15PM

Surya P
Jahy-sama%20(11)
joined Jul 5, 2017

Ako found someone that helps her escape her anxieties but does Maki return her feelings? Or will she go along with things out of pity/sense of duty?

Hopefully the date will clarify Ako's feelings to Maki sensei and help her make a better decision.

Yuki's into Komachi but Komachi's too obsessed with her sister. I don't know quite know whether it's romantic or borne out of this desire that they remain close/nothing change between them.

Yuki could be persistent with Komachi and simply be there for her, which can then develop into love between the two.

And Chie seems like she also might be into Maki but it could be something else since unrequited love friend already exists.

The way the author hides Chie sensei's face when interacting with Making sensei, shows some sad history between the two of them.

Yet again, I'm here to watch this dumpster fire burn.

Hopefully the fires burns and leaves behind a beautiful picture.

Seems like this story could have any combination of pairs ending up as couples.

Surya P
Jahy-sama%20(11)
joined Jul 5, 2017

She been that pushy and agresive with the teacher was painful to read but whatever.

Well, the teacher did say she likes the 'pushy types'. But yeah, the whole thing is a bit rough, especially given that the teacher feels guilty Ako's studies are being affected because of her.

But this is only the 2nd chapter, hopefully on the date she'll open up and act more honestly with Sensei.

Surya P
Citrus + discussion 20 May 12:52
Jahy-sama%20(11)
joined Jul 5, 2017

Might as well title it "Citrus: Quarantine Edition" it's kinda like they're in quarantine and tbh, it's nice.

The author might as well simply write all the chapters of them spending time in the house, it is where the best scenes happen.

last edited at May 20, 2020 12:53PM

Surya P
Citrus + discussion 20 May 12:49
Jahy-sama%20(11)
joined Jul 5, 2017

Mei, after taking the controller, "Why is the X and Y after the A and B button", and then writes down her observations on a notebook....................what an adorable dork!!!!

Surya P
Jahy-sama%20(11)
joined Jul 5, 2017

I want to put in my own interpretation on this one shot. I don't think the girl is really worried about then half sisters affecting their relationship, since she makes that promise with her about going to an amusement park.

I think she felt sad at the fact that her dad never came to see her, even though they seemed to have been living in the same town. Not only that, but he started a life with another family and even raised a daughter who is not that much older than herself.

She had this wishful thinking that her dad cared about her but was never able to come see he due to some complications on his side. So when she realises the truth her expectations are shattered and she is distraugthed.

That's one way I'm looking at this story. Hope there's a sequel to further explain the story and the relationship between the two girls.

last edited at May 7, 2020 2:56AM

Surya P
Jahy-sama%20(11)
joined Jul 5, 2017

I want to put in my own interpretation on this one shot. I don't think the girl is really worried about them being half sisters affecting their relationship, since she makes that promise with her about going to an amusement park.

I think she felt sad at the fact that her dad never came to see her, even though they seemed to have been living in the same town. Not only that, but he started a life with another family and even raised a daughter who is not that much older than herself.

She had this wishful thinking that her dad cared about her but was never able to come see her due to some complications on his side. So when she realises the truth her expectations are shattered and she is distraugthed.

last edited at May 7, 2020 2:55AM

Jahy-sama%20(11)
joined Jul 5, 2017

What do you even call 3 people scissoring?

I suggest fanning, like that paper fan origami, seems similar.

Surya P
Jahy-sama%20(11)
joined Jul 5, 2017

Many of you guys are only focusing on the violence, but the premise seems to be exaggerated a bit. See in the beginning of the manga Iori is shown to have gone through a lot of failed relationships (especially to married guys), and had given up on happiness. But then Minami shows up and things seem to have finally settled, they both really love each other and are scared about it due to their own bad histories. In Minami's case, her mom pretty much abandoned her and for Iori she always seem to find herself in toxic relations. Both of the girls are scared that the other will leave, so Minami sometimes say things "be with someone else that makes you(Iori) happy", to make herself mentally prepared if it happens, while Iori gets pissed that Minami tells her to do the very thing that all the other guys in her(Iori's) previous relationship did to her.

Again the theme is exaggerated in this manga. There are cultures where pinching ears or slapping on the hand are done out of affection and there are cultures where 'tough love' is hitting with belts/slippers if you get a bad score on an exam is common (it happened to me and I was beaten like hell by my mom).

Look being abusive is wrong plain and simple but there is a line that determines if the act is too far, and in the recent chapter this 'abuse' was a "slap" that was exaggerated to create impact for the plot. This manga has a depth to it that is hard to convey in four pages every chapter, and I hope you can look at it more in detail before you regard it as plain violent.

last edited at May 1, 2020 3:15AM

Surya P
Semelparous discussion 23 Apr 15:20
Jahy-sama%20(11)
joined Jul 5, 2017

I really wonder why Ogino made that change. I really liked where the one-shot left off, and the setup in general. This feels kinda... Expected? Usual? Not to down it per say, I'm going to follow it... But it seemed like an unnecessary change.

But, I'm going to trust the author on this one since I've liked their work. Just really super curious about that as a writer myself, I guess.

I think it is for the purpose of plot line content and character development, I guess the childhood friends route would have simplified the series and made a very monotonous theme if we were going to be reading several chapters of this story. I'm just guessing though.

Jahy-sama%20(11)
joined Jul 5, 2017

New Girl, Tei, is a whole mood!! Totally love her!!
Also can #prisonnow be a tag now?

last edited at Feb 22, 2020 2:35AM

Surya P
Image Comments 08 Jan 15:05
Jahy-sama%20(11)
joined Jul 5, 2017
Somechime_sometime1209_78686787_p1

I feel like that because there only two images that the R#pe tag can be discarded. I mean there can be several things that could have led the blonde to have sex with the glasses girl in the span of 24 hours. It would be better to leave an open interpretation of the scenes to the viewers.

Jahy-sama%20(11)
joined Jul 5, 2017

Still thirsty? There's more. Here's the bonus chapter "Late Spring".

Can someone please provide the gist of what the bonus chapter is about?? Or better can it be translated??