Forum › Posts by Sunnyskies

Sunnyskies
Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Dang big props to the teacher for not saying yes to the minor.
Fingers crossed they get together when she's of legal age.

Sunnyskies
Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Stick a fork in this one.
She's finally done.

Sunnyskies
Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

They're SO adorable!

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Kinda feel bad for the first guy.

Sunnyskies
Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Oh, I do think it is, like the kids say, on like Donkey Kong.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Takuya enjoying being in the friendzone is wholesome. Sometimes boys and girls can just be pals, y'know?

Sunnyskies
Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

And they were roommates

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

That was a cute little metaphor.

Sunnyskies
Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Ahhh.. This is like a critical blow, but in a good way. That's a lot of material to unpack all at once, holy...
What a ride. Such wholesomeness. It's too good. I can't believe this one is finally complete.
I need to lie down and reflect on these emotions I'm having right now.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Two Adams, chilling on the beach, five feet apart because they're not gay

Sunnyskies
Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Cute as hell, gay as hell, interesting characters, what could go wro-oh yeah its already axed. Up there with Pocha Climb as this cursed years biggest casualties.

FUCKING POCHA CLIMB HAS BEEN AXED?! Whyyyyyyy!!!!!!!???? Why do they do this!!!
And this one too?! I have been waiting and waiting to see more pocha.... It was going so well.... sobs deeply

Pocha Climb was cancelled, because vol. 1 didn't sell. It's indeed sad, but we, yuri fans, are at fault here.

The sales-reliant model on series continuation is always a difficult curse to overcome. Especially in niche genres like yuri. I just wanna see cute girls being in love, but always thinking about the numbers game behind the scenes always detracts from the experience. Sad. I want to see good artists thrive in their craft and draw the stories they want to show the world. It's unfair that the industry always cuts them down.

Sunnyskies
Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Big jelly incoming.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Lesbian friendships with a hint of sexual tension be like

I wish that wasn't so relateable!

Sunnyskies
School Zone discussion 30 Nov 23:19
Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Did anyone else notice that the Inn's name includes the word "Yuri"? (海百合館).

And the mistress looks like a character from mochi-au-lait's Kagaya inn(yuri natsu) lol

Yuri SOL cinematic universe

Sunnyskies
Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

I live for this Top-vs-Top action.

Sunnyskies
Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

To be fair, you gotta tell people if it smells down there. Just maybe not like that

Right. Unusual odor can be indicative that something is wrong in there that needs to be addressed. Maintaining a well-balanced vagina is more than just hygiene. It's important for reproductive health.

Sunnyskies
Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Ha! You just got pranked!

Sunnyskies
Citrus + discussion 19 Nov 15:47
Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

And boom goes the dynamite.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

The plot twist is that there's only one daughter who's desperate for both siblings and romance, so she created an imaginary sister who also wants to do her. The mother is disturbed, but also afraid of how her daughter will react if she points out that it's all a hallucination, so she pretends to be okay with the relationship.

Less fucked up theory: One of the sisters is actually adopted, so they aren't related, but only Mom knows this, and she's too afraid to tell them the truth. But, since she knows they aren't actual sisters, she's fine with them dating.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

A triangle is at its strongest only when all sides are loaded and supported evenly. The shape is strong and resilient, but must stand true.

Sunnyskies
Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Senpai MVP

Sunnyskies
Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

The sacred page!

Sunnyskies
Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Not pictured: Girl Nico being transported to the other world and meeting boy-band Muse, hilarity ensuing.

Sunnyskies
Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Things heating up in the boobs fandom.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Bonus gay!