Forum › Posts by YunFang92

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

Has nice potential for poly series. Or...maybe a teacherxstudent plot too. The main point of this manga, and hopefully the mangakas do it right, is seeing the MC falling in love. Please do not fuck it up guys.

joined Oct 23, 2016

poor pyoko, the crows when I visited japan were all a foot long and scary as fuck

Only a foot? Ours ballpark over half again that... Actually teh Wiki gives the same for the Japanese ones (it's pretty much the universal standard for at least all northern-hemisphere crow species really) so RIP your eyeball measurements :v

I love crows. Such smart little things. They are so cute and curious little things. Just don't mess with them because they are able to recognize faces and even warn other crows about you, they may target you but just because you did something to be on their...blacklist.

joined Oct 23, 2016

Is there a trend with mangakas of: "Who can make the longest manga title?"
Cus it sure seems like it. lol

YunFang92
School Zone discussion 03 Jul 15:14
joined Oct 23, 2016

I want to see the bathroom scene animated. TwT

YunFang92
School Zone discussion 01 Jul 14:16
joined Oct 23, 2016

I can see this being turned into an anime.

joined Oct 23, 2016

I thought Tougou was 2 years older than Sayama?:0

They were in the earliest work, maybe the mangaka changed their mind and has them the same age now. Its actually better having them the same age, with their work rep. they are still senpai-kouhai, so its all good.

joined Oct 23, 2016

One time i kissed my sister on the lips accidentally, then she started to kiss me on the lips instead of my cheeks. She's 22.

Sweet Home Alabama InTeNsIfIeS

joined Oct 23, 2016

The funny thing is, technically they are the victims. Most of it was done with consent. They both have weird kinks, and were exposed because of them. I mean, it wasnt smart to be doing that stuff in school, but...glasses girl should have just asked "her friend" if she was being bullied unless....she has a weird kink of causing public humiliation as well and she is getting off by it.

last edited at Jun 24, 2020 3:38PM

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

Having read the chapter,

I don't see Reichii as selfish. It's the same non-romantic protectiveness a bunch of us predicted.

You don't think its selfish that the first person he talks to over whats going on in his failing marriage is the person that is causing it to fail? I think that insanely selfish and very disrespectful. Thats like nagging to your mistress over how shitty your wife is and then sending her to talk to your wife because you don't have the balls to do it yourself. Reichii is a very bad husband and overall a very bad friend. The saddest thing is he really feels he is doing her a favor by "pitying" her. No one asked him to do what he is doing. Yeah, Kaoru was in a tough spot when her mom died, but simply being a comforting friend would have sufficed. Reichii seriously doesnt understand human relationships. He is the one I hope the mangaka does some character development on cus his character is horrendous. Also, read the chapter again, Reichii wanted to cheat on Kaoru, but Risako never made the move to do so. He states, "She would never do something to throw her career away." Meaning the cheating never got physical because Risako never allowed it, but if she had, Reichii would have went along with it.

last edited at Jun 21, 2020 1:51PM

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

chapter 34 is already up in mangadex by the other group, but if you want to read it here done by chaosteam gonna have to wait a while, just in case anyone want to read it

Mhm, Chaosteam be slow with this series. I am glad another group picked it up and is working on it elsewhere.

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

I have already seent the next chapter

Isn't this exactly the sort of thing that should be spoiler protected?

How is Reichii being an asshole a spoiler? We all knew that. XD

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

I have already seent the next chapter and Reichii is one selfish motherfucker. Hoping Kaoru does divorce him because shit IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN.

joined Oct 23, 2016

This needs to be censored.

YunFang92
Boku To discussion 08 May 14:23
joined Oct 23, 2016

I would have just confessed, he is moving away anyway. Put all your chips on the table and go all in. Put your erect dick on the table too, cus hey, you never know. XD

joined Oct 23, 2016

Cute story, but it was lacking. The time jump and sex scene were just lazy of the mangaka. Very nice art though.

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

This manga is just becoming so pathetic. I feel like the mangaka weaved this giant web of emotions and no longer knows how to unweave it. Its so damn sloppy. The kids act like adults and the adults act like whiny emo children. Its really sad.

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

What do you even call 3 people scissoring?
Threessoring, maybe, idk.

Easy, the Triforce.

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

You guys want an amazingly well written, well paced, good slow burn, drama, and heading towards yuri series?

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/living_with_my_brothers_wife

Thank me later.

last edited at Apr 29, 2020 8:56AM

joined Oct 23, 2016

I am pretty sure Nozomi is no longer in love with him and that she has fallen for his little sister. I think she cried because the ring just made her feel bad about what she felt and maybe just a rush of emotions of her late husband.
But, if you have seen the subtle signs, she stopped crying rather quickly when Shino states she gave it to her in place of her brother, which to Nozomi seems like Shino wants her to keep faithful to a man that is no longer with them. But the fact is, she no longer feels anything for him. As you see earlier chapters, she doesn't cry for him anymore, doesn't see him when seeing Shino, her bouts of emotions are linked to Shino and it overwhelms her because Shino has not noticed this and Nozomi doesn't know how to move forward from being a widow and a sister in law, to being something more than that, a lover to Shino.
You see that the ring means nothing to her when she leaves it sitting on the table and the kitten attempts to play with it. Usually when one cares for a sentimental object one is rather defensive over it, but she was either looking away completely without a care for it or looking over at Shino's present.
When you inspect Shino's small monologues, it seems she regrets what she did that Xmas Eve because she failed to realize what Nozomi felt for her and made things worse between them.
If you see a few chapters back, you see that the only one who has realized that Nozomi has fallen for Shino, is her best friend who has stated to know her best and to never lie to her. Another short scene where the friend pops up is at the cemetary scene, where Nozomi and Shino look like they are having a rather intimate moment, than a mournful one. We get a strange reaction from Shino's friend who also locks his eyes on their hands, then we have Nozomi's friend who had been observing them for much longer only mumble the word "Idiots."
I think its because all of them are oblivious to whats going on in Nozomi's heart and Nozomi fails to just come out with what she feels.

I honestly do think they will end up together, the thing is, I think the mangaka intended for this series to be a slow burn yuri series, which honestly, is very well made and very well paced.

last edited at Apr 29, 2020 8:38AM

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

Why do I feel like whenever Mangaka's do this, their love lives end up falling apart afterwards?

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

Other translating groups should feel free to translate this project without feeling guilty. Especially if they feel passionate of the story. There is no reason why Chaosteam should feel entitled in keeping this series to themselves and other groups shouldn't feel intimidated.

I never really understood that kind of mindset either. Why should a fan translation group feel it has a claim of ownership over a title. Certainly I understand that it would be frustrating to put time and effort into something only to have someone else release it before you. However if a group can't keep up with regular updates then I see no reason why other groups shouldn't be allowed to step in and get it done.

Anyway, the thing is resolved and for having personally discuting with PirahnaPlant itself, they said they will stop translating it if ChaosTeam is willing to continue to work on it. So everything is up to ChaosTeam now.

Lol what
Little shit who worked on the chapter ( aka team members) lashed at us in our Facebook page lol
And they still want to keep translating which is fine by me . As long as is not posted here on Dynasty cause we have all the other chapters under our name

I will just quote the answer of PirahnaPlant

If Chaosteam is going to translate future chapters, we will not. I do not intend to fight them over it. If they aren't going to translate them, then we will gladly do it.

You're the one here being not reasonable. There is a reason to be mad yes but there was no reason to act all childish like that. I believe you're all grown adult so i kinda expected to act like one and not like a child throwing a tantrum.

Edit : And yes i actually made the extra mile to ask Pirahna about the matter since someone did not wanted to.

The one who typeset the chapter was just attacking us on our page an hour ago
I just deleted the comments
I'm not being childish, they're being rude by lashing on us on our Facebook page and making everyone attacking us for the delays
They are free to translate it by all means as long as if they don't post it here

You see what we mean? You keep saying fans are unreasonably angry. How? Yes you guys admitted to liking Citrus most and place it above and beyond anything else, which again, the fans of My unrequited love that were pissed off understood. They just wanted you guys to stop bullshitting them because while you guys constantly kept saying you were to busy for the chapters of MUF, you kept releasing chapter of Citrus plus, and the yuzutop...crap, you guys like to do, which honestly got old real quick, your likes are proof of that.
Some fans of your FB page do not like Citrus, and stuck around for other projects, one of them being MUF, so when you start giving a series more attention and not the other, yeah fans have the right to complain, critique even if its harsh, and get angry. Especially when you guys are clearly showing favortism, which again is not wrong. What the problem was was that you were lying to your community. That was why many if not most MUF fans got angry.
I recently went to your page and only saw one angry comment, where did the rest go? I will tell you, you guys block/kick out people simply because they do not agree with your opinions, antics, and general absurd way of thinking what you guys did to the MUF fans was right. How do I know? I was blocked/kicked out a long time ago for speaking my mind on how you guys work. You guys cannot take critism and act like babies when facing it.
Lastly, you guys do not have the right to claim an entire website as your own to be a place to upload this series. I have seen countless of mangas being translated by two to three groups on the same site and no one gives anyone difficulty. Maybe because these groups are actual mature hard working adults, unlike you spoiled children.

last edited at Apr 11, 2020 10:47AM

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

Gasps!!! Do we have new translators and editors for My Unrequited Love?

No, ChaosTeam will continue to work on it.

You mean continue to neglect it? I dunno why teams think its not up for grabs, just because Chaosteam translates it. Many spanish groups work on the same manga and no one fights another.
Chaosteam has clearly shown favoritism, and thats fine. Finally they said the truth and stopped bullshitting everyone.
Of course they get angry and block people that criticize them on FB, so I have come to dislike them as a group of immature people.
Other translating groups should feel free to translate this project without feeling guilty. Especially if they feel passionate of the story. There is no reason why Chaosteam should feel entitled in keeping this series to themselves and other groups shouldn't feel intimidated.

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

Cute, too bad the game is trash.

joined Oct 23, 2016

I love how blunt her friends are. I bet she's the one that said: Calm your tits, you perv. XD

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

Daaamn, what a crazy plot twist. You think the other chick would be the one getting married, as you keep reading from the MC's point of view. The title and the MC's thoughts and feelings are self-contradicting.
I'm sure if it wasn't for the baby situation, the MC would have not gotten married, but shit happens. And people, especially asian cultures, do end up tying the knot for situations like this.
This series actually has hope for a sequel. Maybe they meet again in the future, after their children grow up and the MC admits to never loving the man and just being "a happy family" for the children's sake. So the children urge her to get a divorce and find happiness, whether it would be with the previous woman, or another.
Does have hope for a yuri ending, but this ending was pretty jaw-droppingly realistic that it gets my stamp of approval lmao

last edited at Mar 20, 2019 2:39PM