Forum › Posts by Felloffalot

Felloffalot
Image Comments 08 Feb 22:26
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016
Eruxuwovgaacvbu-orig

WLW Genshin shippers just toss darts at a wall and draw whatever characters they hit. Not that I'm complaining.

Felloffalot
Image Comments 08 Feb 21:00
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016
86645303_p0

I mean, they fell asleep while holding hands in bed together. That's about as close as you can get to saying "they fucked" in a show made with kids in mind.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016
Felloffalot
Vento discussion 06 Feb 06:50
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Revolver Ocelot (Revolver Ocelot)

Felloffalot
Image Comments 05 Feb 21:58
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016
86713467_p0

Obviously fake. The only person Elaina is interested in is herself.

Felloffalot
Genshin Impact! 03 Feb 00:06
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Okay, I've never commented in this thread before, but what the fuck did they do to Barbara's voice?! They massacred my girl! They took away all her gusto! My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

I thought it second the second volume is coming out in March in the bottom left? Is the series really axed?

As in, a collection of all the chapters that are in the second volume, chapters 6 through 11.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Lord, why do some new-gen scan groups adopt the most Nintendo of America type localization policies? Translate, don't localize. "Stan" is western slang. When you localize instead of translate accurately, that's erasure of the original cultural background.

It makes me miss the old days, heaps of translator notes and all.

The future is now, old man.

Felloffalot
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

The doujinshi where Ucchi mouth-vacuums Tomoko's bodily fluids feels more in character than this.

You say that like that isn't the most canon thing Ucchi can possibly do.

Felloffalot
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Can't wait for her to say yes so we can get a 15 chapter arc that ultimately goes nowhere again.

Felloffalot
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Hello, I was looking for a oneshot. The plot was about an shorter office lady whose cousin came to live with her. They were close in childhood, until the cousin moved. I can’t remember the name for the life of me.

This?

Felloffalot
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

I thought I remembered reading something here about a woman who looked young and (unhappily) ended up with a cult following of people who wanted some of her youthful magic energy something idk

I couldn't find it under the Older than she looks tag so I figured maybe it was just some kind of fever dream BUT TODAY I STUMBLED UPON THIS SCREENCAP I TOOK SO NOW I KNOW IT WAS REAL https://i.imgur.com/4kSdbtI.png

not 100% sure it was on this site though and i have no clue what it could've been called or who would've drawn/uploaded it

Some quick Google-Fu says that you're looking for "Omocha no Kyouso-sama".

Felloffalot
Image Comments 23 Jan 16:44
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016
Ekmb4gpvoae1le_-orig

By their very nature, Brighid and Morag are effectively inseparable because Morag is Brighid's Driver. Don't worry about the technical stuff, it just means they're basically joined at the hip. They're the world's number one power couple and one of the few good things about XBC2.

Felloffalot
Image Comments 22 Jan 22:27
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016
Ekmb4gpvoae1le_-orig

Hell yeah, fuckin' love these two.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

What happens when you send everyone after Kuroki?

https://dynasty-scans.com/images/11728

Felloffalot
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

In case you wanted this like I did.

last edited at Jan 17, 2021 9:30PM

Felloffalot
Image Comments 16 Jan 16:06
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016
85985944_p0

That's my girl. Go get 'er, Laffey.

Felloffalot
Image Comments 15 Jan 22:57
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016
Eruwtniw4ao_dyf-orig

Iggy! Get out of there! He's still alive!

Felloffalot
Image Comments 12 Jan 02:15
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016
86563694_p0

Nothing better to do when you're locked up, I suppose.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

This has a lot of the same vibes as The Real Her. If this is even half as good as that, then it's gonna be a fun romp.

Felloffalot
Image Comments 01 Jan 21:01
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016
Evfovaduyaalxzt-orig

Flustered gay Bernie is best Bernie.

Felloffalot
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Not enough cheating and polygamy for Dynasty to enjoy.

I can excuse uncomfortable age gaps, incest, and teachers having sex with their students, but I draw the line at rich people existing!

As the kids say “based”

Based on what?

Felloffalot
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Not enough cheating and polygamy for Dynasty to enjoy.

I can excuse uncomfortable age gaps, incest, and teachers having sex with their students, but I draw the line at rich people existing!

last edited at Dec 31, 2020 8:03AM

Felloffalot
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Works like this are predicated on the understanding that both people want the relationship; any resistance against that is just a token obstacle in the way of the relationship coming to fruition. Of course, it can be somewhat difficult to establish that context within four pages.