Forum › Posts by REDflame23

REDflame23
Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

What’s the story with girl and the nurse? There’s like a club that the girl goes to where she’s familiar with the staff.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Bruh. What happened with Mochida and Haruki? The old student?

REDflame23
Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Yamada have told her relationship to at less three people through out this whole series. Hope Kase have the balls to feel that confident in their relationship. Better yet to lessen this confusion say ‘im have a girlfriend’ or even better ‘Yamada is my girlfriend’. Not like it’s Fukami first time meeting yamada.

The scenario brewing in my head is that Kase will quickly reject Fukami. Fukami will misinterpret Kase's rejection as being because Kase is straight and dating a man, which will possibly lead into Kase "coming clean" to Fukami about her relationship with Yamada and expressing how much she loves Yamada. Which hopefully will make Fukami back the fuck off. But thats just me trying to will the conflict to be over as quickly as possible.

The Fukami stuff is the most interesting. I love the drama. I kind of skim through all the other stuff until something juicy happens.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I'm starting to get won over by the faction of Poly because I like both characters. Unless they introduce a new female character who matches well with one of them, I wouldn't mind if the 3 of them end up together

The least exciting outcome. I want to see some hurt feelings. Or at least duke it out first if that route is chosen for whatever reason.

REDflame23
Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Still, it'd be nice if the stakes of this confrontation for Kase were outlined a little clearer.

That’s what I was getting at with my “world-building” comment. Yes, the track-team uni has been shown to be rather stifling and something that takes Kase’s attention away from her relationship with Yamada, but without further anchoring in the storyworld, the idea of a teammate having some sort of say about their roommate moving out just seems preposterous. (It’s been established that Kase living off-campus is allowed by the school regulations, right?)

That why I tend to see this less as “the character behaving badly” and more as “the writer throwing the character under the bus for the sake of the plot.” Fukami crushing on Kase has been bubbling under for quite some time and (pure speculation here) I guess plot-wise it needed to get resolved before Kase and Yamada start their cohabitation life together.

And joining Kase under the bus is Fukami, whose romantic aspirations are at best pointless and at worst simply the occasion for more jealousy angst, this time by Yamada.

And I’m here for it.

REDflame23
School Zone discussion 26 Mar 01:15
Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I never noticed how small Utsugi was til now, lol

I feel like it was honed in on. Sometimes I feel like anime are able to portray characters’ heights accurately.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Now, there’s two yandere!

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Am I trippin or are the girls represents the 5 senses?

I like how these comments are still popping up lol.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Wait a minute... where did she pull out that phone?

Booty

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Here five years later to the day, coincidentally.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

The 3rd ch should be coming soon. It’s been about 6 years lol.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

As much as I love this comic, I find it deeply concerning how Hiyama's friends appear to have severe anterograde amnesia.

Everyone seems to reset in this manga. I was just thinking about it.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

It’s about time. You don’t get too many of these. And the one’s that you do, update slow or not at all… I hate that I’m cringing at this a little, so far, though.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Nothin' bad about tentacle yuri. Never listen to people who say otherwise.

Yeah, if you can’t accept tentacles in Yuri your heart just isn’t big enough.

I don’t like tentacles, in general.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

This Yu character can do no wrong, it seems. Avoided a whole yandere debacle. And got to have cake and eat it, too.

REDflame23
Rough Maker discussion 05 Sep 02:16
Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Pretty funny. Not bad.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Just added, I see.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I think this girl is going to have a lot of problems in the future. She's going to have too many girlfriends, and they're going to get mad at her about it.

She’s a very kind girl. I hope her harem is friendly with each other, maybe even… poly, dare I say.
I know the horny angel can influence them all.

Meh. Mingling is fine.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I find those nails . . . disturbing.

More so because of her character. I’m waiting for her to stick them into someone’s face if things don’t go her way.

But in real life, long nails are on point. Unless the person they’re attached to also give off unhinged vibes.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

A surprising amount of people here are into yanderes.

A “surprising amount,” you say?

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

You people absolutely ridiculous smh… I guess I’ll stay away from the thread (unless I forget lol). But, yeah. Ridiculous.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

As usual, there's nothing like a rival to really make you notice what you want. Worse in her case, the other girl was there long before her. I guess they need to learn to share...

I love a good game of tug of war, though.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I'm really not feeling it. Never really like cocky type character who always got things going their way.

Me too, I feel like Kawase is suspicious but since Ichika is 10,000% very cute. I'm gonna stay and see where this leads.

Babies lol

REDflame23
Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016
Lewdsignlanguage

cool