Forum › Posts by StarDress

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

what with her want to die but it have to be the mermaid the one who do it ? those two has nothing to do with it other ( but i guess choose to die under a beautifull girl is better eh )

I don't think she actually chose? that monster got her first and tried to eat her, but the mermaid "saved" her without her actually wanting to be saved, the mermaid just wanted to uhh protect her food i'd say :V

StarDress
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

I honestly don't even know what to say legit...

The timeskip at the end was the cherry on the cake for sure, really showed us that, even though they end up together and happy, things just won't be perfect and i'm just so here for it.
The concept of "Happy Endings" we overall learned with Disney is so old but still so present nowadays, making it look like, after the movie ended, their life was happy and they had no problems again. The timeskip just broke that concept in half, but still showed us a happy side at the end and the nostalgia with the picture and holy damn, i loved it!

(I'd love to see adult Maki a Midori also, ngl kek)

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

I'm literally just reading it 'cause i have hope they'll finally realize they don't match each other and break up.
Until there, i'm like : )

last edited at Aug 14, 2020 9:19AM

StarDress
Image Comments 08 Aug 10:53
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015
Eel21ctu4aani_y-orig

Bet it would be Akko on the top though heheh

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

You know, sometimes i regret understanding english and reading things like this like : )

thats impossible i-
i don't even know what do say, i have no words
I mean, i already met a girl with big ass breasts when i was in... 7th grade? but she wasn't that big in height... She still looked like a kid.

last edited at Aug 4, 2020 9:31AM

StarDress
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Isn't she like 6 months from graduation? 17.5 isn't really 'child' even if we sometimes pretend it is for the sake of legal categories.

Is 18 years the age of "adulthood" for where they are at least? If i'm not mistaken, in Japan is 20, but i'm not sure if they're living in Japan or not...

StarDress
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

"And i want to start over again with Reiichi."
... Girl i-

StarDress
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Everytime i see a mermaid/siren with a tail that bends like THIS [ |_ ] i feel the cringe going down my spine...
(Mermaid's down part is like a fish, and fish's spines can't do that |_ thing like humans do. Even tho they don't exist, there's still some kind of logic to them, i just feel a lil unconfortable/confused ^^')
(Explaining 'cause i don't want ppl going nuts on me for no reason again k)

last edited at Jul 24, 2020 9:56PM

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Girl touching other girls breats: ok ok ok ok alright cool cool cool cool cool cool
The other girl kissing below the other girl's breats: wait sec honey that's gay

Edit:
They call LGBTQ+ ppl "those" like we were some type of undiscovered creepy monster lmao XD

last edited at Jul 24, 2020 9:50PM

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Wait what
I actually checked the page like 3 times to see if i mysteriously changed mangas XD
I'm actually not understanding a thing, did i miss something? asjxziojas ldsadkj
Idk if the manga is just really fast or if i actually missed something...
1 chapter in and the character already had her abyss, metamorphosis and confession, goshh
(The artist's style is so beautiful, i don't want to have bad impressions straight away honestly...)

last edited at Jul 21, 2020 9:11PM

StarDress
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Fuck Reiichi
All my homies hate reiichi, fuck him

"Aw, but i didn't want to hurt her" oh for fuck sake don't come with that shit
BOTH would get hurt EITHER WAY, so saying that and keeping it a secret just makes it hurt even MORE.

What a shithead, marrying someone because they lost their parents? So immature.
I'd 100% slap his ass, idfc, she deserves best, please have a divorce, please please please.

At least he's not that much of a trash like the husband from "Run away with me girl", but he's not a good husband either.
Fuck both, but the difference is that one of them could go to jail for domestic violence.

last edited at Jul 19, 2020 1:24AM

StarDress
School Zone discussion 17 Jul 22:55
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

BRUHH THAT'S GIVING ME NICHIJOU VIBES
Nichijou is still a lot funnier, but THIS
THIS is hella fun for me, i'm really excited for the next chapters !!

StarDress
Image Comments 11 Jul 12:37
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015
Eb6dhc0ucaiyime-orig

^^
They were probably talking about Little Witch Academia right?
There's a manga and anime you could read/watch, and some games, idk how manyt tho;;;
It's a really nice story, so i recommend.

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Touka/Momose and Kana gives me chills...
Not a big % tho, just some... 20, 25% of "what the heck wam i reading, why, why, why"

Edit:
That final sentence "I WASN'T A LOLICON AFTER ALL!" omfg kasdkas
holy fucking shit, do i even like Touka/momose now? i-
She's not really a lolicon because of her age but the way she talks makes it a lil creepy.
She just gives me chills...

last edited at Jul 11, 2020 12:30PM

StarDress
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

I really loved the story so far, ngl!
Would be nice if the differences between each arrow actually had a meaning. Sayo's arrow has a heart and is mostly white(except page 8 and 9), while Fuka's arrow is predominantly red and big... Maybe the difference between love and passion...?
Eehh i honestly doubt tho. the mangaka seems to think they're both the same thing xd

last edited at Jul 9, 2020 11:27AM

StarDress
Image Comments 07 Jul 10:59
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015
82751280_p2

First of all, WHY, second of all, that back horse lag killed me with no mercy whatsoever.

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

When they start lying is when the relationship falls apart ~~~

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

I really don't care for these kinds of stories that leave a build-up to romantic developements and then have any kind of satisfying resolution off screen.

nobody asked

This is a forum, everyone can say what they think/though about the manga ^^

Well, for me, the end was nice because through the whole story, you already have drama and strong connections, if the end was a kiss(or something like that), then it would probably be too much, or just break a little the "Oh, i'm jealous and obsessed with you, but i'm sTrAiGhT yknow..." aura. I feel like, if this were a series, they wouldn't kiss so quickly, so personally i'm satisfied with the end! =3
(She doesn't know she listens to girl in red YET)

last edited at Jul 3, 2020 12:01PM

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Ok, so... about Ken.

He has a heavy depression going on and i understand the "I'm JeAlOuS", but still a huge unnecessary fucking dipshit.

That's it, bye.

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Ok, i'm actually starting to think that they just don't work out with each other but the "PLEASE MA'AM! JUST A DROP OF COOCHIE" BROKE ME

StarDress
Suito-to! discussion 28 Jun 17:15
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

I remember the first time i was reading this, i was like "omg a dark secret! gasp what is it? what is it?"
she likes to eats foods other than the cute sweet one
UAHSUASAUHS
OMG
I can't with this story i just can't, it cracks me up every damn time
I was like "OH REALLY BRENDA? white girl problems???"

I understand that mangas can be a little exaggerated, at least for us here americans and all, but god, this one really made me laugh for a second...

StarDress
Image Comments 27 Jun 10:57
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015
Eavpa3yx0aagsjw-orig

oh
OH
It's... it's ice cream
I though it was...
uhhhh, ok byee

StarDress
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

While i read, i was thinking like "The hecc, i'm not understanding what's happening"
Then i realized
I was reading the 26th chapter of a manga i never read

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

"Oh gosh, i tripped by accident and kissed her! blushes i'm so clumsy -/////-
Ah
The classic

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

I actually talked about both anime and manga and no, in anime it starts just as manga on the school play and nothing is explained. And the short lecture in school is 2 minutes long in middle of episode. In your example of doing it right you said it last 7 minutes. That's way too long and exactly equivalent of giving 5 paragraphs of explanation, so I was going off your own example. Rest I won't even bother cos it's waste of my time. I already wasted more than necessary writing previous and this post.

For god sake, i watched that anime YEARS AGO, i WOULDN'T REMEMBER the EXACT minutes they took omg
And YES, what i remember is: the anime's opening was an explanation of their story and that's it.
You're throwing me into the fire pit because i didn't watched it again to post it on a new manga's forum?? i don't have that much free time.
If you got SO uncomfortable because i didn't say "2 minutes" then SORRY, geez.

last edited at Jun 15, 2020 6:46AM