Forum › Posts by Drew8898

Drew8898
joined Aug 6, 2015

When your job sucks out all your emotions and you become a robot cashier-chan

That's pretty much how I was when I worked in retail. There's no quicker way to lose faith in humanity and become a soulless husk than working at a register.

joined Aug 6, 2015

I'm not really satisfied by how this polyamorous trio played out. I feel like it needed another two or three chapters to build up to this conclusion. I know Amane has been around for a bit longer, so her side of things is established, but the build from Nina's point of view seemed a bit rushed. There was barely any build from Ryou's point of view towards Nina as well.

This type of pairing really needs serious development and care put into it. It's something an entire series should be dedicated to. Sadly, this series is a compilation of small story arcs, and that's just not good enough for this kind of pairing in my opinion. If people read this arc and feel warm and fluffy, that's great. Unfortunately, this arc just left me unsatisfied.

last edited at Mar 20, 2017 2:47PM

Drew8898
joined Aug 6, 2015

Stop ruining the mood, Sakurako!

Drew8898
joined Aug 6, 2015

Cmon Lillie. You're not really doing your Lilliest if you're not going in for the kiss at the end. Girl up and go for it. The world is rooting for you!

joined Aug 6, 2015

I feel like reading through Wandering Son again after this.

Drew8898
KuroKoto discussion 26 Feb 08:54
joined Aug 6, 2015

Kuroko x Misaka is a pairing I've tried really hard to like, but I just can't. Kuroko is too much of a sexual predator and every story with her and Misaka devolves into some form of rape. This one, too. Taking advantage of a drug-addled girl and having your way with her when normally she would reject you; that's rape. This pairing is in stark contrast to Uiharu and Saten. Saten has a lot of sexual predator-like tenancies like Kuroko, but unlike Misaka, Uiharu is mostly depicted as being somewhat okay with going along with them. The way that pairing interacts with each other makes me hate the Kuroko x Misaka pairing even more.

Regardless of my love for yuri, Misaka will always be straight and involved with Touma in my headcanon. There's no healthy and enjoyable alternative that I can get behind for her.

last edited at Feb 26, 2017 8:54AM

joined Aug 6, 2015

Lillie x FemProtag is the best. I got major yuri vibes from them when playing the game, so I'm glad doujin like this are starting to pop up with the pairing.

The stupidly carefree and oblivious protag here matches so well with the eternally smiling game version.

joined Aug 6, 2015

Gatling gun uploads. If only this could last forever.

joined Aug 6, 2015

After the handholding scene in chapter 24, the series has reached the point where something actually has to fn happen. It feels like this is where the story should pivot and spend the remaining 10 or so chapters wrapping things up rather than continuing on forever. Characters can only be so aware of each other for so long without anything occurring, yeah? The inner monologues while they were holding hands seemed hella significant. Surely the story can't devolve back into mindless yuri-skirting comedy after that. Right?

...right?

last edited at Feb 14, 2017 10:30PM

Drew8898
Image Comments 23 Jan 21:51
joined Aug 6, 2015
[momokuma%20uyu]

I would subscribe to Monthly TeruMoko Land.

Drew8898
joined Aug 6, 2015

It ends at this third one? That's a shame. The comedic potential of this was nearly endless. Sad to see it go.

joined Aug 6, 2015

I never thought an author could find a way to make a rival character arc even more annoying, but here we go. Our girl setting herself back all on her own. gg

Drew8898
joined Aug 6, 2015

JUST KISS ALREA- Oh... nvm. I'm sated for a while, now.

Drew8898
joined Aug 6, 2015

I'll have to reread the series from the start because coming back to it after a year left me confused. I remembered the main couple well enough, but I don't remember who any of the side characters were.

Drew8898
joined Aug 6, 2015

Probably could have achieved the same outcome if she spent the time alone seducing the girl instead of jumping straight into rape.

Might have made for a better story, but what can ya do...

joined Aug 6, 2015

Mysterious blog cat girl has to be angry short haired girl. She stopped replying after the panel showing her glaring. She figured it out.

joined Aug 6, 2015

I hate it when stories end right before the best parts.

joined Aug 6, 2015

wasted

Drew8898
joined Aug 6, 2015

An entire series for this pairing? Yes please!

Drew8898
joined Aug 6, 2015

This was a good read. Waiting for updates is going to be hell.

Drew8898
joined Aug 6, 2015

I feel bad when I read a chapter that focuses on an anime season 2+ school group. I just can't get into those chapters. I don't feel like I've been exposed to those characters and their backstories enough to care. Maybe I should start reading the mainline manga series to get to know them better.

joined Aug 6, 2015

Cure you "It was only a dream" punchlines!

joined Aug 6, 2015

I can't be the only one who is ready for the sexual tension between Inu and Neko to be Firmly Resolved, can I? Anybody?

Yeah. It's overdue. However, this series is skewed towards comedy, so you can expect resolution... never.

joined Aug 6, 2015

I miss the days when Inugami would spend an entire chapter focused on Nekoyama. The fact that her "strike zone" has become so wide in this series is kinda off-putting.

joined Aug 6, 2015

Hype. I hope I don't get tired of the amnesia aspect too quickly. As long as they make progress in reestablishing their relationship every now and then, I can see this keeping me interested for a while.