S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Nekozaki's nonchalant "Well, I was sleeping with Mikoto so..." got me lmao

KizuRai
Citrus + discussion 25 Sep 20:26
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Harumi changes from outfit
THIS IS BLASPHEMY, HOW COULD YOU NOT BLESS THE WORLD WITH THAT LOOK.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

I think this is the most yuri thing that's been in the entire manga.

Personally, I think the tit-groping chapter was pretty yuri.

As such chapters between two women are wont to be.

I will never forget the tit grab. That was glorious.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

"Never give up."

As someone who's aware of otome games peripherally, I know that they get extremely dark and I wonder if Lady Claire suicides or something because of Sein or some other situation. Or maybe it's a little less dark and she just hermits at home or something??

In any case, I can't wait for when the actual relationship part starts happening lol

EDIT: (not actually looking for spoiler answers btw lol)

last edited at Sep 13, 2020 8:50AM

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Wait, is Kuro much more self aware than I thought? She always acted as if she never had any feelings and was just a really good friend (or felt like she could never compare), but I suppose that was the idea.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Well...... I'm intrigued, to say the least.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

I am a-okay with the role reversal. I actually find Kanda pretty cute (even though she's 100% not my type). I'm so glad there was no additional drama about the gender reveal though.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

My hope for Shino/Nozomi has revived!!

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Love how the comments are split between "Tree puns" and an argument about comics lol

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Is it bad that I officially like the new couple more than the main one?

KizuRai
1 x ½ discussion 15 Jul 19:31
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

I needed that continuation on that bazooka moment.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Aight, I'm invested. Gimme.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Wait so is she still a virgin or not

Very not.

But does blood needs to come out first to say that you're already not a virgin or does having your first intercourse will make you not a virgin anymore? Im confused

The bleeding is actually a result of not prepping or loosening up prior to intercourse. While the hymen does exist, it being something like a seal without a hole is a myth. I mean, if the hymen does completely seal of the entrance then how else is the monthly red tide supposed to happen?

If you're careful enough you can "push it aside" and enlarge the partially covered hole and avoid ripping that thin film of skin which will help reduce pain and prevent bleeding.

Thank you, yes, the idea of the first time having to involve blood is just an excuse for straight people to normalize pain during sex. If you take it slow, make it comfortable and relaxing, there's no need to forcefully break the hymen for a first time. This took awhile for me to learn myself.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

FINALLY a premise that's long overdue (this and yuri isekai's). Can't wait to read more.

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Huh. I mean, it sucks it was axed, people don't appreciate the finer, calmer things nowadays, which is unfortunate. But for what it was, it was a nice, not-very-rocky ride lol

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

"But I still-"
STILL WHAT, SHINO? STILL LOVE HER? PLEASE LET THIS SENTENCE END IN STILL LOVE HER.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Cute. Love the art, Suzu is adorable.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Something about:
"That was my lips" to "That's my boob"
made me laugh very hard.

KizuRai
Image Comments 01 Jun 02:04
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015
Esmhma0umae_fdw-orig

oof Anna's f2 hair looks great as usual. I love the modern look.

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Somewhere out there Nanako has a sudden chill and is not sure why.

pffffft I laughed xD

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

"Even though there's a tonne of things her friends forgot, there hasn't been anything belonging to a lover or anything."

No xD I believe those are the lovers lmao
Also, I'm just waiting for the day Yume just snaps hahaha

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

They’ve both been in this “Taishi is gone and that’s sad but it’s OK” mode (that’s exactly how we meet Shino in Chapter 1 when the teacher asks her how she’s doing), so maybe without realizing it they are now in the same place.

That’s the core issue with this series: these two people are closely connected and desperately want to be with each other. So is that because:

• They want to be with each other as two people being together (romantic or otherwise)

• They each are the only connection the other one has to the lost brother, and moving on with their lives means giving up that connection

I just don’t know; I do want to find out.

lol this slow burn is killing me but the story is intriguing and I rather like this realistic view of 'how they're dealing with Taishi's death' thing and clinging to each other as if they're the only person they have left.

I do think one of the main reasons for Shino being able to move on, is because she thought Nozomi moved on first (I went and reread some previous chapters) so Shino might think they're on the same level but Nozomi's darkening face says otherwise xD

Also after doing a quick reread, I'ved noticed that there is an instance where... Ririko? I don't remember names, Nozomi's blunt friend, told Nozomi to just seduce Shino as if he was Taishi?????? So there's that at least? (also there was that chapter where Shino touches Nozomi's boob and was KOed LOL)

There's also Shino's best friend who's obviously also in love with Shino lol ("You can date someone you know" "nah, I'll date some dude when you do") so I do have hope on the potential for a relationship!

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Shino kind of got over the lost of her brother, but does Nozomi get deppresed about the same lost?

So I've been trying to figure out the "so it's true" line and I think this is it. And by it, I mean, Nozomi realizing that Shino has moved on and is no longer in the same place as her.

I say this, because last last chapter, and also every other Nozomi-centric chapter before that, Nozomi is shown that she consistently relies on Shino, more than Shino knows, and she clings onto her because she doesn't want to deal with what's-his-face's death. She's not happy, she acts happy, and she tries her best to forget, which is not actually dealing with her problems lol and she focuses all her attention on Shino as if Shino will be the one to bring her happiness. I don't know if there's any romantic attraction or not, because right now, Nozomi just looks like she's unhealthily clinging to the past.

The more Shino does her own thing - gets a part time job, goes out and doesn't contact her, keeps secrets - the more Nozomi is faced with the fact that Shino is her own person and I think losing that type of control and comfort of another person is gonna make her spiral. I'm interested in how this is gonna go, Shino seems completely unaware of Nozomi's inner and consistent turmoil lmao

KizuRai
1 x ½ discussion 04 Apr 18:23
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

How is Asuka not getting WHIPLASH? lmao

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

I'm glad Kanda's friends are so chill. They good friends. Don't know about Ookuma's though........