Forum › Posts by Yuri Guy

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

i dont know why yall are analyzing this as if theres some deeper meaning here. the two love the sex because the cheating excites them.

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

I just browsed the comments, but you can definitely tell which people are into reading yuri to fulfill their male-gaze fantasies versus the people who read yuri for more of the emotional connection between women and men have nothing to do with it.

no you cant

Yuri Guy
Yuri Guy
Tamayomi discussion 11 Nov 04:07
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

of course mountain pukuichi would make a baseball series. i wonder how long until the girls get all existential and shit.

Yuri Guy
Image Comments 21 Oct 05:20
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014
But_the_paperwork____by_donrondo-d5ulkk5

@elevown
the version on PS3 is just a PS2 classic, so yeah exactly the same.

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

KonaKaga for ants

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

itou hachi is always uploading then promptly deleting pictures on twitter.

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

My heart still hurts everytime I think about NnA. It was one of my favorites till been cancelled...

I blame most of the yuri fandom. Lets face it, most of the fandom just want to see girls kissing and banging. People don't care about a solid plot. That's why Citrus is so popular, the plot is boring, but as long as girls are banging every now and then people will read it. But taste is subjective so there is nothing we can do about it. The most popular will survive.

nah. yuri fans want to see yuri when something is advertised as yuri.

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

that was the last collected chapter, right? any news about a volume 3?

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

Lots of Dudes

that had better be a legit tag that we add. This translation style is one of the funniest things since the Depressing As Fuck tag.

Funny? No. I find no entertainment nor any other value in this pathetic bullshit.

But please do add it as a tag. As a fucking warning.

dude why are you so fanny flustered

Why not just leave the -ssu on her sentences, and add a translator's note explaining it?

because thats the lazy way to do translations.

last edited at Sep 29, 2017 6:57PM

Yuri Guy
New Game discussion 25 Sep 05:42
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

Excuse me over here, i just want to cry in the corner while Kou and Rin dont even have a proper hug and the fact that the author is siding to the Aoba x Kou ship.

I'm here with my sinking ship

how is kou telling rin the news first and making her promise to wait for her the author going with aoba x kou?

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

I expected more from YP. If it was some renegade 4chan translator or something I wouldn't be surprised, but it's sad to see something reliable go full retard.

ehh. i guess its weird, but i agree with the choice after seeing their reasoning. at the very least, its understandable that they would go this route if they didnt want to leave anything untranslated. and honestly, i prefer it when translations actually translate instead of leaving in traces of weebism. just seems lazy to me if they leave them in-degozaru.

last edited at Sep 25, 2017 4:15AM

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

We are all going to yuri hell.

Yuri Hell....where it's only guys shlonging each other day in and out...and in and out.... oh god... I think I'll convert to Buddhism. At least it'l take me a while to reach hell...

actually, let me tell you about yuri hell.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

yeah its just that no one is making upload request for them. happens a lot with ribbon warrior in that it doesnt seem to get its chapters uploaded until i put in a request.

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

(There is a specific title I'd like to find that would involve cutting class and chilling on the roof but my brain probably just jumbled a lot of yuri together and it doesn't even exists, so I'll take anything)

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_yuri_elegy_syndrome_ch02 is what comes to mind

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

Only partially relevant, but is there any good/not horribly disturbing animated Yuri hentai? Preferably stuff that doesn't have rape?

only choices are Shoujo Sect and the SonoHana OVA.

Yuri Guy
Yuri Website? 07 Sep 23:42
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

8chan did a bunch of izetta and mermaid lovers while lazy lily did a shitton of aikatsu and sakura trick.

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

What does dropped and licensed mean? Like is this manga complete but just can't be released for free or something?

dropped means the scanlators are no longer working on it. licensed means the series was picked up by a publisher for official release.

http://www.sevenseasentertainment.com/series/gakuen-polizi/

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

is this camcelled?? even tho its so interesting any news about this?

the series needs a translator

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

she mad salty, yo.

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

it only seems like there was no buildup because we dont see the backstory. cant forget that those two have known each other for a really long time. and i dont really see what's wrong with the "don't tell your sister" line. shes not saying it to threaten her or anything. shes saying it because it would make things awkward between all three of them.

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

the little sister looks a lot more like the friend than the older sister so you can kinda pretend its incest.

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

about that disease thing, i seriously doubt they meant "sick" as in "disgusting" but actually physiologically "sick" as in "a fever." kinda like how people always end up confessing in manga when they have a fever.

Yuri Guy
Scape-God discussion 21 Aug 00:18
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

what the hell was this ending? I liked the alternate universe/time traveling kind of thing before, but this one felt a little pointless.

Suddenly every conflict created by the black goat arrival was a paradox that was erased just as cheaply. Black Goat(Machine God) was sent to the past and sets in motion the machinations towards the birth of Son of God leading to the merge/destruction of the human race, which created the Machine God to be sent to the past in the first place. So why are we seeing this, if its a self creating paradox that ended itself when Son of God was killed? Its not like Midori-chan went through it all and came back.

Did i miss something, maybe was that alternate universe and merge of humanity was what gave birth to the extraneous? So those extraneous constantly travel to the past to create the conditions that birthed them in the first place?(and maybe that could cause the entropy thingy if hitsuji dint intervene) Or are they simply the burden of the unfortunate as was stated before, but well on the final timeline they did look different then portrayed in the past. Idk, i guess i read through it way too fast (×̯×)

to run with the entropy angle, it could be that was hitsuji's plan all along. the extraneous are constantly coming from the future to take out hitsuji, but by doing so they are adding mass into that universe.which would help slow down the rate that entropy increases or even reverse the direction in that universe.

but really its most likely the events in the final chapter were meant to parallel Jesus Christ as the death of the Son of God (in Scape-God, that's You) is what saves humanity. the time travel stuff is just a convenient way for the author to explain how exactly the world was saved.

Yuri Guy
Image Comments 16 Aug 05:19
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014
Tumblr_oun6tjpsxh1tk0buqo1

aoba preparing for fisticuffs