Forum › Posts by trafi

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

And here’s a little introduction video that might help you join ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_DVHUEjnuU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHLUyouE48Q

Oh, and in case you’re wondering – in our case Ginger doesn’t stand for red heads; it stands for odd folks ;)

Can't it mean redhead too ? Or are we included in the odd folks ?

trafi
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

A bit more subtexty than usual.

And gay sisters confirmed.

trafi
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Do you guys don't know what a comedy is? Comedy is all about hurting the other person in order to make laughs. Have anyone could read her excuse and took it seriously...

Well, it just show that it wasn't well done if the comedy is lost on the douchebaggery for most people x)

Oh and about that thing this kind of things being understandable for guys... I'm a little shocked. Of course guys can hold their libido, they can do it as well as women. We're not animals. If anyone think otherwise it's just outdated false assertion. Plus it give ways for jerks to take advantage of it cause yeah they're guys they can't help it...

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 2:09PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I know it’s petty and not the fault of anyone working on Limitless, but I thought it was kind of satisfying that the show CBS made to replace POI, except they did own this one and they could make it into the show they wanted POI to be, was cancelled after one season.

I really liked that show and it certainly looks like it got out of their hand the same as Person of interest but a lot faster... maybe that's why I ended up liking it that much x)

last edited at Jun 3, 2016 6:13PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

What ?! They tried a romance between Reese and Carter ? When was that, I didn't even noticed... Or I don't remember ?

Wow memory is awesome, make me totally forget the bad things x)

last edited at Jun 1, 2016 5:52PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I sense some badassery coming... greater than we've ever seen in this show. And that's not an easy task.

It's hard to predict who will live because they all have potential to have heroic death... I want to say only Fusco alive at the end. (And Bear too of course)

last edited at Jun 1, 2016 1:41PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Anyone seen 'Girltrash: All Night Long'? Debating on whether or not I should watch it.

It's better than I thought it would, the sorority girls are awesome. It's not something you must absolutely watch in my opinion but it's nice.

I'm waiting for PoI to finish before watching it, cause I can't wait for episodes to come out xD After seeing the first episode and the opening scene, well.. I don't like it when they show part of the end at the start of a movie/series. More often than not, it's precisely the opposite of what that opening suggests, but with PoI I really think that it could be exactly what it is xD

I sense flirting coming so I can't miss any episode... No seriously, I thought I would be suffering waiting for the episodes but no, no horrible cliffhanger for now so it's okay

last edited at May 27, 2016 5:54AM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I can't wait to see Shaw and Root reunion. I want some flirting.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

So did someone spike her drink or something? There was a lot of focus on it tasting weird/bad and her not feeling great.

Would be interesting if the other girl did, for whatever reason, though.

Yeah, I thought the same but now that she's home and nobody from the party around, what could be the reason for anyone to do that ? Maybe Jin had some bad liquor and just wanted to complain x)

Or maybe she just caught a cold and next chapter will be about someone nursing her...

last edited at May 21, 2016 2:56PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

There's a whole history of "lesbian" Korean cinema. Most of it's pretty on the down low/plausibly deniable, but maybe look into the Whispering Corridors series? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whispering_Corridors

On that topic, the Fatal Frame movie from a couple years ago was a lot like them, and was Definitely Severely Gay.

Those movies are all japanese.... And I've seen them but thanks.

?? Didn't see the movies but it seems pretty Korean to me

last edited at May 20, 2016 12:26PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Shaw is back. I laughed at the end... nervous laugh. I've been completely played
All those people who were crying for Lexa and are watching Person of interest must have been at the limit of nervous breakdown.

Some great wrestling between Shaw and Root =D

last edited at May 16, 2016 1:42AM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

New show Wynonna Earp has potential gay stuff. It's a Syfy show so don't expect high art, but reportedly it's campy fun so far.

What is the show about?

Demon slayer sheriff, far west style in the modern world... apparently.

last edited at Apr 22, 2016 4:45PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

They will be badass whatever happen, I don't doubt it.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I can't wait for it. Usually, I wait till the entire season is out to watch it but here I won't resist... and I will probably suffer.

last edited at Apr 22, 2016 8:45AM

trafi
Image Comments 21 Apr 07:23
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014
Bright__wonderful_future_by_bookmarkahead-d633yux

Love how when they draw science baby, artist just change the hair color of one of the mother x)

trafi
Image Comments 20 Apr 08:35
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014
3cedd5c9e317e7c2b90e2cb4d0f753ff

^ bottom left

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I will never get to that point... Once upon a time bore me so much

trafi
Image Comments 18 Apr 04:08
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014
[shizuhime]

^ an Ichigo harem would be easily done too x)

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Joe + Belle is the best lesbian movie ever, others can't even compete

trafi
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Poor Nico

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Haha loved the Hunter x hunter dodge ball pillow fight version x)

The only problem I can see is that Mio and Umi are there at the same time ? Isn't it some kind of paradox ? They are the same person after all...

last edited at Apr 2, 2016 5:14AM

trafi
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Oh hey I'm one of the 8%!

How heartless. The poor guy deserve some hug, he's so awkward x)

trafi
What do you ship? 18 Mar 19:50
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

*But with misgivings because the YuruYuri girls - you can't work out a world where they're all happy. Akane should be with Tomoko and Risa with Nana and Sakurako with Himawari, but from there it gets tricky. if yoiu put chitose with ayano, kyouko with yui, and chinatsu with akari, only chizuru, who's kind of a bitch anyway, is left lonely, but Ayano seems pretty fixated on Kyouko. In that event you can have chinatsu yui, kyouko ayano and twincest but then akari has no one (which would be VERY Yuru Yuri). The people you can ship her with - chinatsu, sakurako and risa - all break up couples.

Dude, there's three yuru yuri truths

1 - Himawari x Sakurako
2 - Akane x Akari
3 - Ayano x Kyoko x Yui

I feel like we can't put aside Chinatsu/Akari, the only thing that wouldn't make Chinatsu too anoying but eh good enough.

last edited at Mar 18, 2016 7:59PM

trafi
Image Comments 18 Mar 19:38
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014
53024857_p2f

while reading this, I just thought that Nozomi and Eri would definitely be like Nagisa's parents from Clannad In a even better way

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I didn't grew up with the Xena show so I watched some of it recently and honestly, people are probably gonna throw stone at me, but at some point I shipped Xena more with Calisto x)