joined Jan 8, 2014

Hope, dreams....crushed x_X
...lol, i did like the story just, the ending

joined Jan 8, 2014

Why

WHY?

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

Does this have a sequel yet? Im thinking new pair volleyball-chan and library-chan ^_^ lol

Kawaii head injurys x3

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

Does this have a sequel yet? Im thinking new pair volleyball-chan and library-chan ^_^ lol

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

Wow.... how long will the nxt hiatus be?

Anyway happy to read more ^_^

joined Jan 8, 2014

Kuma Shock! Lol XD

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

Ch4 pg4....reminded me of mean girls XD

joined Jan 8, 2014

Hmmph =3

pg 24 shoulda had a kiss!

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol the last panel

joined Jan 8, 2014

wew, the level of denial to brush off a make-out session as "just something friends would do" is really off the charts here...

it's really great but idk how much more my heart can take of this development-but-not-development

Right...i want to shake em like "you dummies"

Why do people brush off instead of talk is what this story had me wondering...like if someone said "i was so drunk i dont remember" isnt that a plain rejection? Or is it denial? I may be in my head to much after this short story >.<

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

Lmao the "quote chain" XD

KcaT
Citrus discussion 24 Aug 01:10
joined Jan 8, 2014

Will they finally bang in the spin-off?

Lol...yeah the ending was pretty conservative XD

joined Jan 8, 2014

That title tho

joined Jan 8, 2014

More! Loln i like the lead in...

joined Jan 8, 2014

Was this done for an event or something? I was surprised to see this but i also noticed its seperate from the story...anyway...

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

Oh ok(didnt see that)

Thanks for update...glad ur aware

joined Jan 8, 2014

Wasnt sure how to fix this so posting in forum...im not getting my subscribed tag's emails anymore...they aren't being sent to my spam folder either. Not sure if something changed or what

joined Jan 8, 2014

Ack! Where's the rest! Lol

I really liked the art,it seemed mature/elegant to me

joined Jan 8, 2014

All this good grounding only to after in the last panel completely disregard all of it and end with the usual cheap plotwist, and sasy bad girl is bad. I don't understand you Kodama.

There was a plot twist? I think Shuuko's behavior was pretty consistent throughout. Nothing really changed on the last page. We just learned more about how deep Shuuko's insecurities go.

The way i saw it the tallest of the two was making a point to help/look out for the short one...and even instigated with the "reward" ... you cant share all dark thoughts with everyone...and most are fleeting...
Id say I'd agree this was just a look at insecurities that happen in all relationships

KcaT
Tricolore discussion 01 Jun 06:29
joined Jan 8, 2014

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tricolore#12
For curious people:
Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

I thought the last line was "..., how many pickled peppers did peter piper pick?"