Forum › Posts by YuriLoveFan

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand THERE IT IS! Right there. Series just got ruined for me. Another one of those "I love you" both proceed to sleep with just about everybody series. Not a huge fan of those.
For the record, it didn't surprise me or anything. Just would've preferred they didn't lol.

last edited at Dec 24, 2015 12:01AM

YuriLoveFan
My Odile discussion 23 Dec 23:53
joined Jul 8, 2013

This doesn't feel complete in the slightest. It barely even feels half done.

joined Jul 8, 2013

I feel like Takemiya's works could be used as a tracker for when she's dating somebody. If this is true then that's amazing.

joined Jul 8, 2013

clears throat SHIP APPROVED!
That extra was fucking hilarious.

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

Kind of a dumb ending imo. And she seriously tried to kill this girl without actually having ANY evidence as to what had actually happened? Y the hell did she think the stone was even fucking in her!? I mean seriously. I would not have forgiven her. But then again, I'm a cynical asshole so maybe I'm not the best standard to follow here. Doesn't mean the whole situation wasn't pretty fucking stupid though lol.

joined Jul 8, 2013

Oh no...slowly but surely the angst levels are increasing again...This period of low angst Takemiya won't last much longer, I fear...

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

Welp. This is honestly my favorite pairing now and if we don't see more ACTUAL progress with them I'll probably cry.

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

Not sure what to think of this one. I mean definitely adorable as fuck but I'm not sure if we were meant to take the extras as canon or as actually extras as in bonuses.

last edited at Dec 21, 2015 3:05PM

YuriLoveFan
Mix discussion 21 Dec 14:51
joined Jul 8, 2013

GOD THIS PERIOD OF NO TAKEMIYA ANGST IS SO FUCKING GOOD! PLEASE LET IT NEVER END! Although, I see she still has that issue with unsatisfying endings...lol

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

By now the only way Girl Friend is getting an anime is if Crunchyroll picks it up for their Original Content. Which is not gonna happen.

I'm aware that there's -15 chance of getting a Girlfriends anime lol. That's just the manga that always comes to mind when I try to think of a series that could accomplish what I desire in a yuri anime.

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

So no I don't think there's ever been a truly great yuri anime.

I think Yurikuma Arashi is the first genuinely great yuri anime I've seen. It had a plot and the cliffhangers killed me when it first aired. I would call it AOTY

Well Utena is amazing too but it's not specifically a yuri anime but has yuri elements.

It's no secret that I fucking hate the Yurikuma anime lol (even though I admit that it got a lot better towards the end) although I understand why people liked it. I like the manga more tbh. Also, Yurikuma is the DEFINITION of an anime targeting a small, specific niche group of people so it doesn't quite fit the anime that I'm looking for lol.
And Utena...that's kind of a weird one too lol.

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

I think you overvalue your own opinion a little.

Pretty sure one's own opinion is the ONLY criteria that matters when rating what one found enjoyable.

Thank you! Glad not everybody took offense to my opinion lol.

I didn't take any offense at your opinions either just thought you missed some major yuri anime out.

I'd still say SK (the anime) is a lot more yuri than Inugami. Lets face it by the end of ep1 we know - for a fact - that Kazama is an out lesbian - she is always going on about cute girls and wanting to get a girlfriend etc - and everyone in school etc knows it - and that Sumika is also in love with Kazama. We even see a kiss between those other 2 girls who ARE a couple.

In Inugami it isn't 100 % clear ANYONE's like / infatuation with anyone else is actual real yuri - partly because its a comedy and everything always has to be a joke of some sort - so we never get anyone being serious - and there's no kissing - and nobody is a lesbian that we know of for sure. Half the stuff is over the top / and couched in joke terms relating to what animals they represent too. (Its been quite a while since I watched it so I might be remembering wrong).

But you are right that SK the anime is unsatisfying on its own as it covers like about 30% or less of the manga.

I too though would kill for a straight forward yuri romance story anime without tons of drama or any wierd sci-fi elements - like girlfriends or hanjuku josei.

I'm aware you didn't take offense and were just pointing out some series that you felt could qualify. It's when somebody else pointed out that I was "Overvaluing my opinion too much" as if I had done nothing but rant about how stupid everybody else was when I said that lol.
And yeah, God knows I love Sasameki Koto (waited YYYYEEEAAAAARRRRSSSS and that ending was totally fucking worth it lol) but the anime just didn't really go anywhere sadly and even that one kiss you're talking about wasn't REALLY shown but more seen from afar with the backs of their heads blocking everything lol. Had it been a slapstick series she could've just been picking something out from her eyelashes lol.

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

YuriLoveFan posted:

I assure you, THERE WAS NO NEED FOR THE COMMAND, I'M ON IT LIKE BUTTER ON TOAST! lol

Make sure not to stumble while you're reading it or you might end up on it like butter on the floor instead.

WHOA! Suddenly, the stakes just got raised...that'd be an unforgivable waste of butter...

last edited at Dec 20, 2015 4:18PM

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

it's definitely not the type of series for your typical anime viewer and no matter how much you love it I know you can't deny that lol.

I deny it, because there is no such thing as a "typical anime viewer". Even if there was, something being accessible to as wide an audience as possible is not a mark of quality - usually the reverse, in fact.

In any case, thank you Divulge for this release.

That is a valid point, "typical anime viewer" probably wasn't the best phrase to use, and I didn't mean to imply that it's an all-powerful marker of quality which is why I didn't argue you when you said you thought it was the greatest because if you say its the greatest then it is even though I personally disagreed. That is the nature of opinion. But the whole point I was trying to make was that for the "age of yuri" to REALLY start we needed a "truly great yuri anime" and in the comment you replied to I defined that as a yuri anime that doesn't just target one or two specific niches but can be thoroughly enjoy by a wider group of people. Something like Onepunch-man which is a series that is almost undeniably great by everyone (of course, that's a generalization but you're gonna struggle to find too many people that dislike it, frankly). A yuri series like this is what could trigger the anime companies to realize "OH! People actually like yuri, go figure," and from that point there'd be a higher chance of us seeing more and more high quality yuri anime rather than just one every year or two like we've been getting. If I just wanted a good or decent yuri anime there are a couple (even though personally, I think most aren't lol), as I have acknowledged, but from the start this is what I meant (even though I failed to define it in my first comment lol) and I honestly don't think that one's been made yet even though there are plenty of applicable source materials available.
I'm happy to acknowledge that more and more yuri animes have been made recently and slowly but surely they seem to be increasing in quality and frequency so maybe that "truly great yuri anime" I want isn't too far away lol.

last edited at Dec 20, 2015 4:21PM

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

Pretty sure one's own opinion is the ONLY criteria that matters when rating what one found enjoyable.

Thank you! Glad not everybody took offense to my opinion lol.

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

Thank you! Everything that you said was perfect, if i could write in english i would have said exactly the same things!! This is all i can write while trying to keep the coherence lol
I still got my hopes up for Shingeki No Kyojin, ymir and christa (historia) may give the kind of yuri that we ask for.

Hey! Thank you, glad you liked it. I speak English well but sometimes when I rant my grammar and coherence take serious hits so I'm glad you were able to understand it lol. Not sure a yuri couple in SnK is exactly what I was hoping for though lol. ALTHOUGH YOU SHOULD NEVER TAKE THOSE YURI GOGGLES OFF! lol

Also, I'd just like to apologize that I keep making separate posts, I'm just not entirely sure how to combine them without spending EVEN MORE time on them than I already have lol.

last edited at Dec 20, 2015 3:56PM

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

Sasameki Koto is pretty fucking great (totally forgot about it) and I can't really argue anything there except that, I think (can't totally remember), the anime doesn't cover the entire series so it doesn't really feel satisfying in the slightest and because of that the anime winds up being somewhat forgettable.

The anime is only 13 episodes and is mostly gags. Nothing gets resolved, and they don't even get as far as most of the serious story points. It's not really worth watching, read the manga instead.

I did, and I fucking loved it. That's why I kept emphasizing that the anime was somewhat forgettable lol.

Re-read it. I command you!

I assure you, THERE WAS NO NEED FOR THE COMMAND, I'M ON IT LIKE BUTTER ON TOAST! lol

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

I'm assuming you're talking to me and at no point have I EVER said my opinion was absolute. If you got that impression I apologize but the very point of my opinion is that it's mine alone. If at any point I said, "YOU'RE ALL WRONG ABOUT YOUR OPINIONS" I'd see what you meant but I don't think I said that lol. I mean hell my last comment ended with "If you think it's the greatest I won't argue" lol.
Seriously, why do people like to take offense to other people's opinions? I don't think I've attacked or offended anybody here so why are you acting like I did? If I was disrespectful during any of my analyses, that's my bad and I apologize, but I assure you I did not intend for that to be the case and I don't think anybody but you took it that way.

last edited at Dec 20, 2015 3:51PM

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

I wish...so far the best yuri anime ever released is Inugami To Nekoyama, a short episode series, and Sakura Trick, a series where girls kiss each other literally just to kiss each other...lol
ONE DAY THOUGH, I BELIEVE WE WILL HAVE A FANTASTIC YURI ANIME! A REAL ANIME TOO! No three minute long episodes! IT'LL HAVE A PLOT! AND ROMANCE! WON'T BE OVERDRAMATIC! IT'LL JUST BE GOOD! AND THAT DAY WILL BE BEAUTIFUL DAMMIT!
silently waits for the Girlfriends anime that will never come...

Except that anime, which was indeed the greatest anime ever made, everything that could've been hoped for, came out nearly ten years ago. Believe me, I'm not surprised to find it has once again been forgotten. Despite its glory, it is strangely seldom ever named or spoken of, even among yuri fans. But truly it does exist, and as long as I live I will love it above all others, never forsaken.

I'm not gonna lie, I have never completely finished Simoun but I have seen a large part of it and from what I've seen it's big on fanservice (so much kissing) and has a really fucking weird premise lol and since I'm a huge fan of spoilers I know that that ending was BEYOND weird as fuck lol. Really not the type of series you're typical anime viewer can get into, basically. And, again, didn't see the whole thing but I got the impression that it eventually ventured into the overdramatic territory especially with an ending like that lol. If you honestly believe it's the greatest yuri anime, I won't argue that since I haven't finished it and maybe it beccome more incredible during the end (even though the reason I didn't finish was because I didn't find it interesting enough to finish) but it's definitely not the type of series for your typical anime viewer and no matter how much you love it I know you can't deny that lol.

last edited at Dec 20, 2015 3:44PM

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

Sasameki Koto is pretty fucking great (totally forgot about it) and I can't really argue anything there except that, I think (can't totally remember), the anime doesn't cover the entire series so it doesn't really feel satisfying in the slightest and because of that the anime winds up being somewhat forgettable.

The anime is only 13 episodes and is mostly gags. Nothing gets resolved, and they don't even get as far as most of the serious story points. It's not really worth watching, read the manga instead.

I did, and I fucking loved it. That's why I kept emphasizing that the anime was somewhat forgettable lol.

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

"Is this the age of Yuri?!"

It sure is!

I wish...so far the best yuri anime ever released is Inugami To Nekoyama, a short episode series, and Sakura Trick, a series where girls kiss each other literally just to kiss each other...lol
ONE DAY THOUGH, I BELIEVE WE WILL HAVE A FANTASTIC YURI ANIME! A REAL ANIME TOO! No three minute long episodes! IT'LL HAVE A PLOT! AND ROMANCE! WON'T BE OVERDRAMATIC! IT'LL JUST BE GOOD! AND THAT DAY WILL BE BEAUTIFUL DAMMIT!

Honestly you're forgetting some very important anime -Sweet Blue Flowers, Yuri Yuri, Love Live, Strawberry Panic, and Maria Watches Over Us.

Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san is cute but there's hardly any development for it's type.

Sakura Trick is great and mostly comedy. Sweet Blue Flowers and Strawberry Panic are great and a mixture of romance and drama. Yuru Yuri is great and comedic slice-of-life. If we rule out very short OVA series like Kuttsukiboshi, Sonohana, and Shoujo Sect (one of my favorites and truly a great show) then those four are undoubtedly the best.

I've seen every yuri anime there is to see and considering that 99% of all the "good" ones you guys are listing are NOTHING but implied relationships and the majority of the rest is excessively over dramatic or just not very good, really not sure what points you're trying to make here.
Wait, I didn't even notice this, you think Yuru Yuri and Love Live...are more yuri than Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san...Love Live isn't even actually a yuri so it's not even gonna get it's own section lol, first of all. And Yuru Yuri is one of those series that is yuri in the loosest sense of the term because there's a couple girls who admire other girls and one girl who fervently kisses the others SOMETIMES. Not that I dislike Yuru Yuri since it's a pretty fun show but its BARELY yuri. In Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san half the storylines are about the attraction the girls have for each other and how often Inugami-san tries to act on that.
Sweet Blue Flowers (I'm assuming that's Aoi Hana even though I've never heard the name Sweet Blue Flowers myself) is one of the most overdramatic series, not even just yuri series, ever made. And yeah, it touched on some important points of reality regarding lesbian relationships that most series don't but considering the fact that it's STILL overdramatic as fuck and incomplete as an anime, I can't agree with you. Not to mention large parts of that series are incredibly boring.
Strawberry Panic. somebody already said this, IS INCREDIBLY OVERDRAMATIC to the point where it just ruins the series for most people (aka me). And it's not even the "we're touching on real points regarding lesbianism" overdramaticness that Aoi Hana did but just ridiculous overdramaticness throughout the entire fucking series lol.
Sakura Trick was pretty good but I won't call it great because, let's face it, there was very little development for anybody besides the president. Our main characters had A LOT of shit they could've developed through but literally just didn't. Basically they had too much fanservice in the form of kissing for the normal anime viewer (that wasn't secretly perverted lol) to really enjoy in the way I meant.
Sonohana and Shoujo Sect ARE FUCKING HENTAIS lol! And Shoujo Sect AGAIN is incredibly overdramatic, I mean somebody dies COMPLETELY OUT OF NOWHERE lol.
Kashimashi...I honestly don't know to explain this one besides...it's just not very good...I mean it's not terrible or even bad either but to call it great? Can't agree with you there. It was just pretty boring and I'm really not sure that a yuri series that start with a guy turning into a girl because aliens isn't exactly the kind of yuri series that the all around anime viewer is gonna love lol.
Kuttsukiboshi ALMOST qualifies and, had it had ANY more character/plot development, it would be almost perfect, even though it is pretty close to being hentai but completely disqualifies itself when they fucking ruined it with that pointless fucking plot twist at the end that straight up ruined the series for most people (myself included).
And let me just thank all of you for not bringing up Kannazuki No Miko as a great yuri anime because then I would finally have found the real problem to all of this lol.
I'm pretty sure that covers all the series that were mentioned and if I missed some then my bad but I'm just not gonna check lol. I think you misunderstood what I meant originally. What I meant when I said we'd never had a great yuri anime. I meant we've never had a yuri anime that was ACTUALLY yuri and really good in regards to plot and overall entertainment value that is just, frankly, enjoyable for EVERY type of anime viewer there is (something a fucking hentai won't be, seriously why even bring those up lol). Sasameki Koto got pretty close but due to how unsatisfying the ending of the anime is it loses a large part of its value and winds up being somewhat forgettable.
I mentioned a Girlfriends anime because I feel that series was perfect in regards to what I've been talking about: It had plenty of character and plot development, plenty of good romance WITHOUT BEING OVERDRAMATIC AND STUPID, it isn't boring, there isn't excessive amounts of fanservice, it covers some realistic issues with a lesbian relationship, and it's just an all around a good yuri series. It's the kind of series that anybody can enjoy without looking for fap material or just being an all around yuri lover. We're never gonna enter the "age of yuri" for anime at least until there's a yuri series that EVERYBODY can enjoy, both yuri lovers (like all of us) and the normal everyday anime viewer who doesn't care, as in love or hate, yuri. Because when THAT happens that's gonna trigger more and more good and enjoyable yuri animes to be made because now the anime companies won't be producing animes just for some niche group of yuri loving people but for a broader audience, lessening the risk they'll be taking by releasing it.

No one mentioned it so I will. What about Akuma no Riddle? That's certainly yuri and has a comprehensive plot on its own aside from any perceived couple. You seem to know what you're talking about so I just want to know what you have to say about AnR.
And I know the ening was bleeeeh and it finished ahead of the manga like a lot of the others you mentioned, but I don't think it ever got super stupid or overdramatic.

Idk what other people would have to say about it and I definitely followed the whole series but Akuma No Riddle...I just wouldn't call it great...But I will say that it didn't make the same mistakes that so many other yuri series made, as you said, like being excessively overdramatic or focusing too much on fanservice or just being plain stupid lol. However, I will say that it is another yuri series only in the loosest sense of the term since in the end basically all the relationships in it are implied and nothing is explicitly said or acted upon. But it's biggest issue is that, while definitely possibly enjoyable for your normal anime viewer, it just wasn't...all that good. Again, it wasn't bad and it definitely had an interesting plot and premise no doubt about that but imo, I just don't think it's execution was all that great which is why the series didn't seem to be all that popular to begin with.

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

I was so worried this was gonna be super dramatic and I didn't want to go to sleep with something depressing on the mind so I just totally flipped over my reading order and it turns out it was literally the most happy go lucky thing Takemiya has ever made lol. I'M LOVING THIS PERIOD OF NO TAKEMIYA OVERDRAMATICNESS!
Would've preferred a more concrete ending to this one though EVEN THOUGH I STILL LOVE IT!

I generally agree in that I'm not a fan of Takemiya's angsty love triangle stuff - but I wouldn't call this his most happy go lucky work myself - all the perfume of love stories, the three part game, and other one shots like Adorable to Me, kila kila & rin rin are equally or more so - and they actually become couples in most of those.

That said I did like this one but it does seem to end in the middle with nothing resolved so i'll hope its a 2 shot.

I'm aware that I was exaggerating lol.

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

"Is this the age of Yuri?!"

It sure is!

Honestly you're forgetting some very important anime -Sweet Blue Flowers, Yuri Yuri, Love Live, Strawberry Panic, and Maria Watches Over Us.

Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san is cute but there's hardly any development for it's type.

Sakura Trick is great and mostly comedy. Sweet Blue Flowers and Strawberry Panic are great and a mixture of romance and drama. Yuru Yuri is great and comedic slice-of-life. If we rule out very short OVA series like Kuttsukiboshi, Sonohana, and Shoujo Sect (one of my favorites and truly a great show) then those four are undoubtedly the best.

I've seen every yuri anime there is to see and considering that 99% of all the "good" ones you guys are listing are NOTHING but implied relationships and the majority of the rest is excessively over dramatic or just not very good, really not sure what points you're trying to make here.
Wait, I didn't even notice this, you think Yuru Yuri and Love Live...are more yuri than Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san...Love Live isn't even actually a yuri so it's not even gonna get it's own section lol, first of all. And Yuru Yuri is one of those series that is yuri in the loosest sense of the term because there's a couple girls who admire other girls and one girl who fervently kisses the others SOMETIMES. Not that I dislike Yuru Yuri since it's a pretty fun show but its BARELY yuri. In Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san half the storylines are about the attraction the girls have for each other and how often Inugami-san tries to act on that.
Sweet Blue Flowers (I'm assuming that's Aoi Hana even though I've never heard the name Sweet Blue Flowers myself) is one of the most overdramatic series, not even just yuri series, ever made. And yeah, it touched on some important points of reality regarding lesbian relationships that most series don't but considering the fact that it's STILL overdramatic as fuck and incomplete as an anime, I can't agree with you. Not to mention large parts of that series are incredibly boring.
Strawberry Panic. somebody already said this, IS INCREDIBLY OVERDRAMATIC to the point where it just ruins the series for most people (aka me). And it's not even the "we're touching on real points regarding lesbianism" overdramaticness that Aoi Hana did but just ridiculous overdramaticness throughout the entire fucking series lol.
Sakura Trick was pretty good but I won't call it great because, let's face it, there was very little development for anybody besides the president. Our main characters had A LOT of shit they could've developed through but literally just didn't. Basically they had too much fanservice in the form of kissing for the normal anime viewer (that wasn't secretly perverted lol) to really enjoy in the way I meant.
Sonohana and Shoujo Sect ARE FUCKING HENTAIS lol! And Shoujo Sect AGAIN is incredibly overdramatic, I mean somebody dies COMPLETELY OUT OF NOWHERE lol.
Kashimashi...I honestly don't know to explain this one besides...it's just not very good...I mean it's not terrible or even bad either but to call it great? Can't agree with you there. It was just pretty boring and I'm really not sure that a yuri series that start with a guy turning into a girl because aliens isn't exactly the kind of yuri series that the all around anime viewer is gonna love lol.
Kuttsukiboshi ALMOST qualifies and, had it had ANY more character/plot development, it would be almost perfect, even though it is pretty close to being hentai but completely disqualifies itself when they fucking ruined it with that pointless fucking plot twist at the end that straight up ruined the series for most people (myself included).
And let me just thank all of you for not bringing up Kannazuki No Miko as a great yuri anime because then I would finally have found the real problem to all of this lol.
I'm pretty sure that covers all the series that were mentioned and if I missed some then my bad but I'm just not gonna check lol. I think you misunderstood what I meant originally. What I meant when I said we'd never had a great yuri anime. I meant we've never had a yuri anime that was ACTUALLY yuri and really good in regards to plot and overall entertainment value that is just, frankly, enjoyable for EVERY type of anime viewer there is (something a fucking hentai won't be, seriously why even bring those up lol). Sasameki Koto got pretty close but due to how unsatisfying the ending of the anime is it loses a large part of its value and winds up being somewhat forgettable.
I mentioned a Girlfriends anime because I feel that series was perfect in regards to what I've been talking about: It had plenty of character and plot development, plenty of good romance WITHOUT BEING OVERDRAMATIC AND STUPID, it isn't boring, there isn't excessive amounts of fanservice, it covers some realistic issues with a lesbian relationship, and it's just an all around a good yuri series. It's the kind of series that anybody can enjoy without looking for fap material or just being an all around yuri lover. We're never gonna enter the "age of yuri" for anime at least until there's a yuri series that EVERYBODY can enjoy, both yuri lovers (like all of us) and the normal everyday anime viewer who doesn't care, as in love or hate, yuri. Because when THAT happens that's gonna trigger more and more good and enjoyable yuri animes to be made because now the anime companies won't be producing animes just for some niche group of yuri loving people but for a broader audience, lessening the risk they'll be taking by releasing it.

last edited at Dec 20, 2015 2:14PM

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

The correct file for chapter 44 is up now. You may want to re-download, depending on how much you care.

Oh that's good to hear. I only asked originally because last time a volume got finished there was like a full 6 month or longer break until the next update (I may be exaggerating the time since I barely remember but it was a while lol). Glad to hear, that I won't have to wait in anticipation for too long. Really been enjoying these much more consistent updates.

Well, this is a different team working on it.

Now a question...Can we expect anything good in the yuri/relationship departments...? No details necessary but a yes or no and if its coming soon or in like 20 or 30 chapters would be appreciated...I just want to know just how long we're gonna have to deal with the mangaka dragging out some of these relationships that should've been dealt with already lol.

There is some development but for the most part expect more of the same.

I think we're probably going to get yanked around for a little while considering there are 3 more volumes to go. Plenty of space to get teased.
At least there is Mari x Yuu to keep us interested, that power dynamic. Phew. Getting a little warm in here.

There are actually 5 more volumes to go a this point and there is no end in sight.

You know...it's weird on the one hand I'm upset that they're starting to give off the impression that 99% of these pairings they keep establishing will ever become true but on the other hand...Wait, nope, I'm just upset about this lol.
Still love this series though. I JUST WANT A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP THOUGH DAMMIT! I MEAN HALF THESE PAIRINGS HAVE ALMOST KISSED ALREADY FOR GOD'S SAKE. How some of these characters have all but confessed their love for one another and almost straight up kissed and the mangaka made it seem like nothing happened immediately after is beyond me lol.

last edited at Dec 20, 2015 2:39AM

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

This series barely has any physical yuri and I don't we'll be seeing much relationship wise but so help me God, I fucking love it.