Forum › Posts by Kasin

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Thank you all great people for bring us such an insane amount of delicious yuri sex. Stellar work.

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

The only thing in my mind after finishing chapter two was 'Thank god is not over yet'. Really promising, cute and heartwarming, looking forward to see how it ends.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Just when I thought this author couldn't give us anything at the same level of Wife and Wife. Truly amazing, wishing all you girls a happy Yuri Marriage~

Kasin
Image Comments 22 Jul 23:42
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013
Tumblr_ot2lyp7gzq1wppacyo1_1280

We all know where this is going to.

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

I just want to say, thank you Ejima-san, for not letting this manga go to the fucking trash can.

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Takano, I'm sorry, but you don't really know how to properly frame and convey an actual action sequence. Like, surely you can try to make it seem it's cool and all, but it just shows that you are not as trained as when you make those incredible heartfelt romance doujin. And the fucking ecchi doesn't help either.

The action thing kinda reminds me about that Celtrance's doujin when Konata saved Kagami from a bunch of dudes, they try all the usual stuff that they use on the shonen manga, but if you haven't spent a lot of time practicing them beforehand, it just ends up feeling completely disjoint and shallow.

Kasin
Image Comments 03 Jul 00:13
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013
Jfhlfhq

I like Madoka's reaction quite a lot.

Kasin
PAX 2 discussion 18 Jun 00:09
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Made the world a favor and never try to make yuri again author-san, please.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

The title kind of spoiled it, but.. God, this recently 'discovered' author is too good.

Kasin
Image Comments 02 Mar 21:28
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013
[agetake]%2061507731_p0

I don't think it would be necessary.

Kasin
Image Comments 18 Feb 22:42
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013
[fukutarou%20(enji127)]%20ansaya47_02

Glad to see Hitomi properly embracing the gay.

Kasin
Image Comments 14 Feb 21:52
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013
Tumblr_okxmaqzzm31vdlz0so1_r2_1280

Yes, that's exactly what it is.

I'm hoping to see /that/ scene animated too~

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Well, that sure was a lot of fun to read.

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Kind of rushed at the last pages, but the rest was exceptionally well made.. this is why I feel like keep living just yet.

Kasin
Image Comments 24 Oct 23:05
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013
59567159_p0

Just go for it Ooichi!

Kasin
Yuri Danshi discussion 16 Oct 19:58
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

I think I now kind of get why this was so controversial and later cancelled. It started to show in chapter 2 I think, then it was somehow within the thin line of an outsider to then just directly interfere with the so called garden, and now this.

I don't know, why insist so much on keeping the guy so involved with every 'pairing', that only goes against what he was been saying all the time, even regular yuri readers know to some extent what can still be considered as yuri and what not. The last bit was the most offensive, to the yuri readers, and to the people who likes the cross-dressing thing, not to mention how blatanly stalking could be used. I just can see the guy at some point getting confesed at from another girl, that would be hilarious. Not in the fun way.

Kasin
Image Comments 22 Sep 21:39
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013
Ksyjkysk_03

Well, I sure hope I was wrong when thinking the ending was going to be like this while reading the second page.

Kasin
Image Comments 13 Sep 18:30
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013
[namuro]%207887575

Nice going grann- I mean, Yukari-san~

Kasin
Image Comments 05 Sep 16:46
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013
Everybodyisgayingensokyo

Yeah, you say it Suika!

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Will we ever had that long serialization when they go all the way up for that Wimbledon championship as lovers?

That aside, I love the ending. So sweet, wasn't expecting it to be like that at all.

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Up to this point I just need one thing, and that's Mimika not feeling anything from another elementary school girl who's not Yuzumori-san, that way we can surely get rid of (mostly) that lolicon thing which prevents this from reaching its full bloom.

Just give me that confirmation.

last edited at Aug 23, 2016 8:38PM

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Surprisingly enough, like some more people, I'm not quite feeling this as much depressing as the tag suggest.
Maybe it is because I somehow can actually relate a lot to what is been said, to a some extent. There's only a few things in my life (not socially specifically), that makes my head stay in place and to not lose my mind, this makes me wonder what would happen if I didn't have any.
Also, I'm always eager to read introspective things like this, even more when yuri is involved.

last edited at Aug 21, 2016 10:34PM

Kasin
Cocytus discussion 19 Aug 20:13
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

And here I was somehow feeling a bit excited to /maybe/ get more from the first two-chapter girls, but that didn't seem to be the case. Then I was 'oh, alright let's keep reading anyway', to then finally splurting out a 'Kodama Naoko as it finest form!'.

Reminded me of why I don't even bother to read this author's overly edgy stuff in god knows how many time anymore.

last edited at Aug 19, 2016 9:55PM

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

I have so many mixed thoughts on this, like I just know I couldn't even for one second tolerate any of the behavior this Kaede girl has showed so far, the adult life tag thing makes this even more palpable. The reaction of Nanami after breaking up with the boyfriend just felt really flat for a so supposedly important plan of her life, and just for what reason would you keep on living in the same house with such a lazy ass person anyways?

Maybe I'm just overthinking this too much and should just take it more lightly I guess.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

You can say whatever you want, but in that page when Tooru forgot about every kind of her supposedly romantic feelings towards Kobayashi herself and just wanted to fuck, 'to not lose the chance' was probably the point when this was finally killed for me.

Let's just wait and see how this author is going to destroy Furumapura next. I guess in the end an author who has a pretty thick past as (h)het artist cannot be easily hidden.