Forum › Posts by RPPuzzle

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

This was so good. Sad to see it drop. Thanks for everything you did do though.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kami_eshi_jk_to_ol_fujoshi_ch20#28

GODDAMN IT. Do you know what the hell is wrong with this? It's not that I can't necessarily get behind the idea of an adult with a minor, although as an adult who's worked with Jr high kids, it...feels weirder now than it used to.

It's that I do not understand how two women, who are into gay men, are also into women, yet do not engage in media that has anything to do with women. I don't understand it. It drives me crazy. I can't. It's hard to believe minor x adult, but also not hard to believe. But when you add yaoi obsession on top of it, it's like what the fuck is going on?

I'm sure this has been discussed already, but dunno which pages in this thread.

What I'm just more annoyed about is that I can't enjoy the moment I was so looking forward to because of this freaking fujoshis bring into women thing that I don't understand. I need an academic article -- someone in the LGBTQ college world needs to write about this.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I think I come off to people the way Yoshioka does. I seem like I'm annoyed, or I'm really straightforward or harsh seemingly, but it's because I care a lot. Like stop being an idiot and take care of yourself dang it! I dunno; love the character though.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kami_eshi_jk_to_ol_fujoshi_ch16#3

Simultaneously though, I'm like Ai and need to spew all my feels, even if it annoys people.

last edited at Oct 3, 2022 11:17AM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I haven't read it yet, but big shout outs to the translator(s) for finishing. Thanks so much and proud of you! I never lost hope.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kami_eshi_jk_to_ol_fujoshi_ch13#10

... Ah this is why I'm a crappy adult. I mean I know, but it's always a good reminder.

Damn it, I can't do anything in my life without the motivation of it being for someone else either! Why are me and Misumi like this?!

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kami_eshi_jk_to_ol_fujoshi_ch14#19

^I'd feel the same

last edited at Oct 2, 2022 12:39PM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

So I just finished chapter 10. And I sympathize with Misumi feelings towards ai, but not vice versa. Maybe cuz I don't tend to find younger people attractive... But also I'm wondering like I'm 33 and like... liking a minor is not okay.

That said! Maybe I only feel that way because all the older people I've talked to said that they can't like me back. Maybe we've passed this bias on for generations for better or worse.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Why are people hating on this? It's been really good so far and has never tried to lie about what it is. This was never going to be a cute fluffy yuri with moe blobs blushing at each other and anyone that hates angsty stories can only blame themselves for reading a story with the angst tag lol

^This.

GTFO if you think this manga is "garbage." Why don't you stop reading "garbage," you freaking trash human beings that don't have emotional depth or sympathy?

Seriously, why are you reading it if you don't like it? You must be trash if you continue to read something that you think is trash. Get a life.

Anyway... I've contributed to the fanbox 2 months, and just bought the first volume of this in English. It's a very important series to me. God bless this author.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I literally don't remember any of the demon plot details cuz I figure stuff will work out.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I really miss this story, and hope they can translate more chapters soon!

RPPuzzle
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

All I could think about was how unsanitary that sex was because both of them haven't showered all day, and that they're both going to get a UTI.

last edited at Sep 2, 2022 10:50PM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Strange to me that the author isn't asking for ko-fi donations or pixiv ones.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I donated $5. Wish they were making more $ :(.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Is that the secret to being wholesome? Draw your scummy desires while enjoying the rest of life? This author must have the best life.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Sigh... Sucks this series is gay bait according to interview with author.

Where is the interview? Is it posted somewhere online?

https://getnews.jp/archives/3299988

Hope yuririum above is right though.

last edited at Jul 25, 2022 2:21PM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Sigh... Sucks this series is gay bait according to interview with author.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Can someone PLEASE draw a doujin of these two? That beginning page was too hot, so I can't concentrate on what they're saying, so I'll have to come back and read it later. Thank God for dynasty's "read, to read" etc system. God damn I wish someone IRL would be the Evie to my Elsa.

last edited at Jul 25, 2022 11:28AM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Reading this manga is... Like, I need someone to smack my brains out too so I can stop reading it. It's like a train wreck -- I gotta know what happens.

I do think this series needs a "what the fuck am I reading?" tag.

I think I'm starting to understand (intellectually mainly) what emoji means by "gross" in "It's not my fault I'm not popular." Then again, I get how women smell good, and I would sniff the couch after my friend left from hanging out with me...

last edited at Jul 24, 2022 4:43AM

RPPuzzle
Past+ discussion 24 Jul 04:19
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Dang it, why you gotta leave it open to a part 3 like that?

RPPuzzle
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I'd like 10 more, please.

There are 10 more pages in the pixiv source.

SAUCE PLS

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/99844709

Thanks. Would be nice to know what's said in those pages too.

I think I heard somewhere in a pre release interview that the show isn't meant to be a yuri show, but there honestly isn't a heterosexual explanation for anything they've done so far.

to be fair if we only count ones where there is an explicitly romantic kiss on screen between two female leads there have been about 3 yuri shows made ever

LUL.............

;_;

last edited at Jul 21, 2022 2:07PM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I'm glad people are talking to her more directly. Was getting annoying with just one dialogue.

Chapters 1-3 gave me the creeps reading it. Like full on, hardcore bo from anyone sucks, so I hope she's exaggerating. Light bo is fine.

At water Zumba the other day, I smelt a waft of something from the instructor. Think it was just sweat. Was nice, but not orgasm inducing.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

wtf am I reading

This is like bakemonogatari but Yuri. Also like that anime with gay college girls in it that go to "the other side" type thing.

last edited at Jul 20, 2022 2:15AM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Yes congrats translator on the marriage! Glad you'll finish up this series for us. Take your time.

Yay for the dream too.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

AAAAHHHH!!!!!
LITERALLY JUST FUCK ALREADY!!!!!!!!
AAAAHHHH!!!!!

Also Elsa's magic looks an awful lot like the mysterious cloaked person's magic in the previous chapter that changed the bully option.

last edited at Jul 19, 2022 2:06AM

RPPuzzle
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Which chapter was it that the dog appeared before?

The flashback is to this chapter: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hino_san_no_baka_ch44

Thanks! Also thanks for your hard work translators.

Hino got me good with that shadow kiss. Best troll in a while.

RPPuzzle
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Finished this yesterday on a binge. Was uncomfortable at first, but got wholesome. All I can say is I wish I had a friend that would have pushed me to make up with my other friend.

last edited at Jul 19, 2022 12:39AM