Yuru Oyako discussion 19 Feb 10:55
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I want Taiyaki-sama to be my Mom

If Taiyaki-sama was my Mom, I'd be all day long pestering her like this:

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Things we learned in this chapter: Shizuka is a mess.

Oh, no, wait: we knew that already. ( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ)

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EQTIEEoUUAU6aHv?format=jpg
Van a imprimir mas copias del primer volumen! son buenas noticias, hay demanda!

En serio? Es una noticia muy positiva, sísísí. :-bd Realmente me alegra mucho porque cuando reimprimen quiere decir que hay interés del público comprador, y si hay un manga yuri que merece popularidad ES ESTE!!! La calidad del dibujo es extraordinaria, las escenas de sexo apasionado son de lo más hot que he visto en mi vida, y el argumento es apasionante.

Me pase por el tema de /u/ y me entere, también me entere la cantidad de la cantidad de bullying contra Haruki hahaha y justificado u.u espero que el autor no tenga planes con ella y Aya al final, me cae muy mal xD -ANYWAY muy buen manga.

Vaya vaya, pues parece que los que escriben en /u/ son bastante más inteligentes que los que escriben en Dynasty. XD
Yo no he seguido la discusión de este manga en inglés aquí en Dynasty, pero me han dicho que es un borbollón de histeria contra Sei... >_< ... y que a Haruki la ven como la salvadora de Aya. Estas gentes es que no entienden nada de nada, me enfurece mucho. ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'̵͇̿̿з=( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

More Lovecraft, yay! Who needs yuri when you have eldritch horrors from transdimensional hells?

Um, no, wait, let me rethink that...

White Rose
Liberty discussion 11 Feb 21:45
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

^ That's very very Western.
Asians, and Japanese in particular, just don't fancy that stuff.

Yeah, guilt and expiation, that's typical Abrahamic shit.

last edited at Feb 12, 2020 5:54PM

White Rose
Liberty discussion 10 Feb 19:47
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Hey, I'm down with that!

Just to see the face Liz would make when she walks in on them, heehee.

White Rose
Liberty discussion 10 Feb 16:22
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

so the first nsfw chapter is her cheating on Maki, that's great

Wow. When you put it like that... yeah, it kinda sucks. >_<

White Rose
Yuri Couple discussion 10 Feb 14:05
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Oh I remember Narcissus Twins!
I always thought of those two girls as the future of the MahiMahi, after they graduate. Or perhaps the MahiMahi from an alternate dimension? (≧∇≦)

White Rose
Liberty discussion 10 Feb 13:59
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Uh... didn't Liz just get her hair cut? How could it have grown back the same evening?

Don't worry. It's only natural to be puzzled by that. Most of us were.
As it turns out, she didn't get her hair cut. That was just a blonde wig. The real hair (long, black hair) was under the wig.

White Rose
Liberty discussion 10 Feb 10:27
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Wow, look at the date & time in the last messages!
We're posting a message a minute!

last edited at Feb 10, 2020 10:28AM

White Rose
Liberty discussion 10 Feb 10:24
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I like the part where she realizes that she is the worst. Can't wait when she continues to be an asshole to doormat-san in the next chapter, because she feels bad. D:

Right—maybe she’ll be so ashamed and guilty at what she’s done that she’ll put Maki in the hospital.

My finely-tuned sleuth instinct makes me suspect you don't have a good opinion of Liz. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Ehehe, yatta! (งᗒ‿‿ᗕ)ง

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I thought it would be about a yuri chick in love with someone who doesn't return her feelings, not about two useless lesbians who are crazy in love with each other BUT who have the unshakable, unmovable belief that their love is unrequited and no amount of evidence will persuade them otherwise.

Lol that's like some high level of "useless" you don't see often... (◔ ͜ʖ◔)

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

cada vez que leo un cap nuevo y hay unas páginas de Sei y Aya besándose y tocándose, me da la impresión que el calor en la habitación sube 20 grados de golpe... xP

Supongo que a partir de ahora esas escenas serán con Sei y Yoru... bye bye Aya... :((((

AAAAAAH CÁLLATE YA LOCA! Que no has entendido lo que dijo antes KasexYamada?
Basta de jinx y de bad flags, joer, que luego va y pasa

White Rose
Yuri Couple discussion 09 Feb 14:12
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

4) "You're especially cute today."

4) It's her twin sister. (Yes, I've seen it happen.)

Fo' real?
In real life or in fiction?

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Practice kissing, huh... it's a trope you don't find often... last time I saw it, it was in YuruYuri when Chinatsu asked Akari to be her practice partner (and refused to take "no" for an answer, lol).

It's way more common in Western stories than in Asian stories. And it's not a recent thing. I remember Casanova wrote in his Memoirs (an 18th-century book) that young unmarried girls would often practice kissing on each other as an introduction to heterosexual romance (taking turns to roleplay the "boy"). In fact, if he's to be believed, they would go even further than kissing, lol. But manga stories where two girls decide to practice kissing as a training game, just to be ready for their future (serious) romances, are exceedingly rare. I wonder why? Must be a question of ingrained cultural traits.

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Umm... queer!

(We are running out of synonyms...)

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Yurika is a 6 on the Kinsey scale.

No she's not.

If you had paid attention, you'd know that Nezchan asked to stop the Kinsey debate. Go take your concerns somewhere else.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

^^^ If she just wants to play with their boobs, if she doesn't want to f**k them, one strawberry should be more than enough. Just sayin'. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Lol so true, haha!

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Here's the scene, from that movie last year, when the alien color comes out of the well:

The Colour Out of Space... is magenta. XDDD

White Rose
Yuru Oyako discussion 29 Jan 17:25
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Now imagine a collab between Taiyaki and Itou Hachi.

Oh no. It's going to turn into a mother (31) x daughter (7).

Psh, Itou Hachi has probably written a couple of those already, all by herself.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Just want to mention that I loved @Blastaar's analysis on the two main characters (three with the little sister) and @random's analysis on Uno's two coworkers. You nailed it on both accounts. Good job! ヾ( ´ ¬ `)ノ

There really isn't any need to come up with exceedingly complex and difficult interpretations for a story that is pretty much candid, explicit and in-your-face when it comes to the psychologies and motivations of the characters.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Here's another example:

This guy decided to depict the impossible Color as pure white. White is supposed to be a mix of absolutely all other colors, so... technically, not that wrong.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

^ Actually... there are those who tried to put it in color. It gives stuff like this:

Since you can't paint a color that doesn't exist, these artists usually depict it as a swirl of iridescent everchanging hues of various other colors, lol. Such as, in this case, shades of green, magenta, ocher, etc. (All colors traditionally associated in sci-fi with alien planets and peoples...)