Forum › Posts by zokoi

joined Jun 11, 2016

Since I read the raw, I want to point out something that is not spoilers but my thoughts about the November issue.
1. How hard is it for Nanase to invite Yuni to sit in the gym in order to be around her during practice? Yuni attends no club and participates no sports.
2. How hard is it for Nanase to tell everyone that Yuni is a fan and friend of hers.
3. How hard is it for Nanase POSSIBLY POKE AROUND to create a volleyball team manager job for Yuni, which makes her legit to hang around all the time.
4. How hard is it for Yuni to realize that Nanase is NOT getting fearful of coming out of the closet, but rather is a cheater. This chapter shows a part of how inconsiderate and selfish of Nanase and essentially treats Yuni a disposable f***buddy.

5. How hard is it for Nanase to go on a date with Yuni in areas where they know they will not run into classmates? In addition, have Yuni not post anything on her account so as to keep Fuuko in the dark.

Anything that is negative from Nanase applying to Yuni will be picked up by Fuuko and use that for her stalking behavior.

That's still spoilers

not really? They don't really spoil anything to me. I haven't read the raws yet but even I wonder about question 1, 2 and 6.

Also wow this chapter just makes me dislike Nanase even more. I'm not a fan of Fuuko either, stalkers are creepy, for me anyway. Tbh I hope this ends with Yuni breaking up with Nanase, grows a backbone and tells Fuuko to fuck off.

joined Jun 11, 2016

omfg, this feels like something they would definitely do XD

also, these two were so gay for each other in ep10, I hope there will be more fanarts and doujinshis of them!

joined Jun 11, 2016

Uwahhhhhhh!! Kashikaze strikes again!!!!

This makes me simp for Chisato even harder, thank you so much for the scanlation!!!

zokoi
Image Comments 05 Oct 04:49
joined Jun 11, 2016
Ezhq-6gueaadgvt-orig

ah yes, so this is what Myrtle of Durin means ;)

joined Jun 11, 2016

Well I mean, I like to say what's on my mind after a chapter. Saying what you think of a chapter and or discussing it with others is the entire point of having comments. Also the first time I complained it's more on my part being an idiot who has a very difficult time keeping track of who's who and what their relationship seem to be at X point in time because it's not in order.

The second though it's because it just makes me feel like I'm missing crucial information to get the idea of why she feels X Y Z way. And yes I could feel the same in a manga that has chapters in chronological order and that just hasn't shown a flashback that would explain why X Y Z is happening, but here because things are shown out of order I guess I'd except more to have seen what would've been considered a flashback in another way of showing the story. It's just that even if multiple things have hinted at her having something on her mind I don't have the slightest fucking idea what it could possibly be, and feel like I should have even a sliver of an idea after some hints. That's probably on me though, I'm assuming it's not that hard to form an idea on that and I just haven't maybe.

I don't dislike the manga, I wouldn't be reading it otherwise but it does give me a bit of frustration at the end of the chapters. The characters are cute, and the relations seem interesting so far even if I'm having trouble figuring them out, I just have some discomfort because I'm not used to being told stories out of order, but I don't think it's a bad thing really. I don't know if it's a good thing either, I'll make my mind about that when the story is over wether or not it enhanced or was a negative to my experience. I don't mean to say that it's shit when I express a bit of frustration over it.

Plus, man I don't remember what the fuck I said 6 days ago, i had no idea I already complained about that lmaoooooo

1) Discussing what happened in the chapter and how you feel about them is different from saying the manga's order is bad, which is what you did btw. Both of your comments were about how "out of order" the manga was, and it's less of a discussion, more of a whine.

2) Yes it's on you. The story literally had 10 chapters (I am counting chapter 0 too), re-reading it to understand the story is not that hard. If you find it troubling to read both the past and present, just read them separately.
And since it's clear that your reading comprehension is that bad, here's the hints of what happened in the past with Kanoko: chapter 2 where she had a small flashback and then pushed Shiori away, chapter 6 where she is uncomfortable with holding hands. Highschool!Kanoko had no problem doing PDAs, it's strange for OL!Kanoko to act like that, hence hinting that something happened to her that made her change.

yes well, given that you had 2 comments about your dissatisfaction with the order of the story, I assumed that you dislike it. I mean, people irl do read/watch/listen to the things they hate/dislike just so they could trash it further, so my assumption was based on that.
Also, it's clear that you do read the discussions as you even reply to me, so I find it a bit strange, did you not see your own comment right above? It's even on the same discussion page.

Ok so this chapter confirmed it, I hate highschool!Shiori.

joined Jun 11, 2016

oh god this is amazing, it definitely fits right into canon!

Also, reading this makes me want to go and rewatch the final live and cry my heart out again!!!

joined Jun 11, 2016

Oh yes, Japan's idol industry/culture and their bullshit no romance policy. Their life is too cute amd wholesome that I forget they're living in a backwater bullshit society.

yeah seriously, the no-romance policy is absolutely stupid and creepy.

For the record, Wanko is 22 at the start of the series. In other words, she has just consigned herself and Sakuma to 7 to 8 years of celibacy for the purpose of entertaining weirdos and potential stalkers. I do not know how that can be seen as a positive development.

well, her career just turned from near-hopeless to "lots of prospect", so career-wise, it's a win.

joined Jun 11, 2016

I pity you idiots who still expect this to turn yuri. It has been tagged as subtext through 100+ chapters, what makes you think that it will suddenly be yuri now? That being said, I'm one of those idiots...

Honestly, even though I know this will never go yuri, why do I still have expectation for it? Why must I torture myself so??

joined Jun 11, 2016

a third character who is interested in one of the MCs but no drama or love triangle happen? I'm telling ya, this is a miracle.

"Having known such popularity her entire life (because she's so dazzling and competent) Suzuya Sawa enjoyed the luxury of maintaining intimate relations with any woman she chose."

In yuri world, being a cool, beautiful, sexy, successful woman doesn't make other women crazy jelly. It doesn't make them seethe with hate and envy. It doesn't make them call you a slut and a man-eater.

No, it makes other women burn with lust and desire for you.

Yuri world is so great.

Oh yeah, irl she would either be bad-talked behind her back, or being called a slut for trying to get men's attentions.
...I'm totally not saying from experience here.

joined Jun 11, 2016

Kind of hard to figure out what's on whatever her name mind, given things are told to us kind of all over the place.

If you're talking about what's on Kanoko's mind (the childhood friend with black hair), then it's meant to be hard to discern. There are hints that something happened in the past that made her change and was probably the reason why they broke up the first time. We will know about it in upcoming chapters.

Also bruh I have seen you complained twice now about how the story switches between past and present. Seriously, it's not that hard to follow the story and the characters, just pay a little attention while you read. And if you don't like it, move on.

Honestly, what's with the people here on Dynasty Scans and their needs to tell everyone their preferences?

zokoi
Image Comments 28 Sep 01:51
joined Jun 11, 2016
80482123_p1

@beccamyoui: Tomoe already recorded a video, bottom left corner, the blurred square.

zokoi
YSD discussion 27 Sep 03:36
joined Jun 11, 2016

omg that was hilarious, especially the last page XD

Datarou's work is as cute as always, thank you for the scanslation!

joined Jun 11, 2016

Maybe I'm used to web oneshots or short chapters or something, but that felt pretty long (in a good way). Kinda like the author could've split this into 3 chapters or something

It literally said that there are 2 chapters, they're just grouped into 1 here.

Anw, I believe in long oneshot supremacy and if you don't like it, I don't think anyone cares, especially not the author.

zokoi
Image Comments 26 Sep 20:45
joined Jun 11, 2016
E_avsxwucaib524-orig

Kashikaze drawing Chisato x Kanon is what I didn't know I needed 'till now

joined Jun 11, 2016

I started reading this out of curiousity and now I love it!! The art style might not be for everyone, but I really like it, it just suits the story somehow.

Anw, I read this not expecting any yuri, but omg the last chapter is just!!!!!!! Imo this chapter alone makes this series qualified for the subtext tag lol!

Well she's finally 18 and can start drawing again. I wonder what her new work will be about since it seems she is contemplating something deeply and I think Toda and Tanaka are going to have clash as things are going.

Also congrats @Xyeed, you guessed correctly XD

last edited at Sep 23, 2021 3:52PM

joined Jun 11, 2016

really lovely but this author has a major case of same face syndrome

Eh, disagree. A truly major case of same face syndrome would be the Fubuki class of Kancolle.

Anw, at the last page you can see that when the author pays attention to details, the characters' faces are different. They probably just got lazy and didn't want to detailed every pages of a 78-page oneshot, which is fair.

Also, as someone who can't really see and remember people's faces (both real and fictional), I didn't even realize that until you pointed out.

joined Jun 11, 2016

haha I love this XD Tamamusi is here once again with her amazingly hilarious story!!! Can't wait to read the next chapters to find out more about all these characters!
Also, the MC sure is the definition of useless lesbian: someone so much as smile in her direction and she's in love XD

I think that all the girls are potentially "trap". The MC is looking for love, but the others girls may have other things on their mind.
Here are some hypothesis. I think
The ex-idol is actually an ex AV actress or gravure model, that's why she tells the MC to not look at her on the internet, and she is only looking for a girl friend
The teacher is only tricking her to make her study also she has a boyfriend (maybe she is a bisexual)
The third one is only using her for her club
The fourth one is your typical bisexual in manga, she is playing around a lot and is not looking for a serious relationship
The last one is not a lesbian (or bisexual) and she may be a toxic roommate.
Since the author is not the kind to make overdramatic manga, I think all the topic will be taken lightly / for laughs.

Good god someone is skeptical. Lighten up bruh. Maybe none of them are like that, and they will eventually fall in love with her for real, because you know, this is a yuri comedy manga?

Anyway, I just love how people on here needs to remind everyone of their preference. Seriously guys, if you don't like harem, just walk away, it's not that hard.

joined Jun 11, 2016

I made the fatal mistake of reading all available chapters in just a few hours, now what am I going to do with my life while waiting for the next chapter?

This manga is absolutely wonderful, I love the two MCs and can relate to both. It is so romantic and cute.

same. I wish I had a time travelling machine just so I could go to the future and read more chapters.

joined Jun 11, 2016

what? huh? Who's that? Omg I forgot to watch new episode or Superstar and now I'm out of the loop!

Edit: finally watched ep 7 & 8 and fuck now I'm crying a river.

last edited at Sep 20, 2021 12:11PM

zokoi
Image Comments 14 Sep 02:03
joined Jun 11, 2016
78004220_p0

isn't this that sadistic webtoon where the mc mostly played with men or is it another series..?

you are right. It has some yuri scenes as well but pretty sure that it ended with het.
However, there is a yuri spin off of the black haired girl.

zokoi
Image Comments 14 Sep 01:57
joined Jun 11, 2016
E_duejjvgaos-7g-orig

I... kind of want to see the every characters' reactions to this Tomoko.
Also, should this be link to this?

last edited at Sep 14, 2021 1:58AM

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016

Gosh I just love reading Dynasty comments, where people will hate on a series for not immediately having yuri stuff and/or failing to meet their expectations.

IKR?! It's just a few chapters and they hate it already, lol. Oh, and don't forget those who have a say about prostitution! Like, there's the tag, they're uncomfortable with it, but they read it anyway then rant in the comments how they're so against it or blabber how these women are only miserable irl. Seriously tho, we already know what the real world is like. We ain't here for your worldview. We are just here to enjoy the f story.

Eh, people on this site are strange. I have seen people who read stuff with controversial topics (incest, lolicon,..) and then rage on it. Seriously, if they hate those types of story so much, just don't read them, is that so hard?

Also, I don't entirely agree with you about the last part. I find reading people discussion about irl stuff kind of fun, as long as they are being polite and having a civil discussion, like the story of @Chantelune who had to work on 250 images a day or how people pointed out this is clearly a black/"shady af" company. Of course, these discussion should be keep in moderation (I remember there was a discussion about free economy(?) in some series that spanned 3-4 forum pages and the mod had to ask people to stop).
---------------------------------
Anw, I'm curious about the new character and how bad her photos are to be rejected.

last edited at Sep 14, 2021 1:49AM

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016

Gosh I just love reading Dynasty comments, where people will hate on a series for not immediately having yuri stuff and/or failing to meet their expectations.

joined Jun 11, 2016

Isn't SSM still not allowed in Japan?

yeh, but they could just do a ceremony without all the legal stuff I guess? I've seen couples who do that before.

joined Jun 11, 2016

Umm... about the cover page it seems to show a touhou art work instead, can the cover please be rectified.

Also hell yeah! Now we're finally getting some Arknights series, been waiting for this kind of content for a while. Anyways if some of you guys didn't know here's another one to read.

Your link doesn't seem to work. Just saying but mangakakalot/manganelo aren't really safe nor trustworthy. You should read manga from mangadex instead.