Forum › Posts by BreadBunny

BreadBunny
Liberta discussion 16 Feb 12:34
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

I really love Liberta, I mean who doesn't dream of having a hot vampire barge into your boring normal life and making you her girlfriend honestly

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

alright, this is fun. I do love me a relationship that's just a little off

BreadBunny
SHY discussion 12 Feb 13:04
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

oho, best girl gets her "hero" powerup, I wonder how this is going to look to the other heroes and if they'll accept someone who is getting her powers from the wrong source. Maybe that'll be what gets the conflict between Shy and Nirvana going because I still don't trust that man

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

hm, so she is going back to the present, well let's see how this resolves itself then

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

very very cute, really like this

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

it would be very interesting and honestly a little funny, if the main character who thought she was aro/ace realises she's actualy gay and the woman she fell for turns out to be the one who is aro/ace.

A real bait and switch followed up by an interesting story. Though of course that's just me thinking about what would be most fun to see, so whatever this story is going to end up doing I won't complain

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

yeah this woman is reading lesbian fiction and yet...

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

BreadBunny posted:

so it's probably been mentioned before, back when Heidi was first introduced but like she's trans right? That's the vibes I'm getting from this anyway. I'm just asking mostly because with a 106 chapters it could have very easily already been brought up before and I just don't remember.

I don't think it's been discussed in the manga but it's a valid assumption..

neat thanks for clearing that up because I'll be honest I wasn't exactly going to reread all 106 chapters just for this, maybe I'll do a reread later when it's finished but not now.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

here Komada, have a face full of tiddy. haha

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

so it's probably been mentioned before, back when Heidi was first introduced but like she's trans right? That's the vibes I'm getting from this anyway. I'm just asking mostly because with a 106 chapters it could have very easily already been brought up before and I just don't remember.

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

see math is useful, if you have the power to shape reality then you can use it to make clean wavelines

last edited at Feb 3, 2022 2:20PM

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

really like Akira, she looks absolutely stunning especially with glasses

last edited at Feb 2, 2022 6:20PM

BreadBunny
Aya's Shop discussion 02 Feb 17:56
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

fair enough I suppose

BreadBunny
Aya's Shop discussion 02 Feb 16:41
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Waaaait a minute... She saw the receipt...? Is there a tax for human trafficking or what? LOL
I can just imagine a gentlemanly trafficker handing over the receipt like the law-abiding citizen that he is :D

...I laughed so hard at this

I mean how else do you think they did transactions back when slavery was still legal and openly done. Like yes they would use receipts that's the fucked up thing about slavery they would just completely act like the people they're doing this to are nothing more than goods to sell. From what it looks like the place that storekeeper is from seems like a place where slavery isn't illegal so why would those merchants not act like any other merchant selling any other "goods".

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

ok so as far as I understand it this story still has one final chapter to go, and it's probably not going to change too much but like, it's pretty damn confusing to see people in the last three pages worth of comment arguing and talking as if they have all already read this final chapter, that crucially isn't here yet.

Well I hope to see the final chapter of this sometimes soon at least because more than anything right now I'd like to at least actually have the ending to finalize my own thoughts on this series first

Last chapters is not gonna change anything. It will turn the table if at the end the author makes Sayo deciding to share her love for Mei with Rinna. Mei said sometimes she wanted to be with both, she was happy with the 2 of them around, she said she loved both of them but at the end the author made this manga as another of those planty of "I have to choose one of them" The author could have made Mei choose both and had a relation similar as the teacher but it didnt happen

yeah okay and how do you know that? because if you don't then again this entire discussion is not worth having yet. At least not until that final chapter drops

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

good morning

BreadBunny
Habby LNY discussion 01 Feb 20:26
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

read this earlier today, and got Ch'en through recruitment just now. I'm thanking this for sending me the good vibes needed to get the "top operator" tag and having it give me Ch'en specifically.

last edited at Feb 1, 2022 8:26PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

imagining backseaters as drag queens is a weird trick but whatever works I suppose

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

next chapter is not to be viewed by children huh... well then I think I can make a prediction as to what is about to happen

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

love that the mom's friend is just "uh oh" :)
just immediately realises how this looks and thinks it's very funny

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

yeah so chapter 3 does confirm that Chaeyeon was uncomfortable, but like, that's not a bad thing. In order for stories to happen characters are allowed to start off on the wrong foot, it's the development towards a better relationship that is what makes these kind of stories good anyway.

very excited to see more beyond this and I sure do wonder how this is going to resolve the fact that Seungua for sure did bully her when they were kids and how that will clash with the admittedly yes pretty obvious attraction now that Chaeyeon has put her thoughts more in order.

last edited at Jan 30, 2022 9:30PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

the proposal for ch.100

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

my fucking god, they really are just going to keep skirting around romance for another good while huh.

Well it's good so I'm here for it

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

ok so as far as I understand it this story still has one final chapter to go, and it's probably not going to change too much but like, it's pretty damn confusing to see people in the last three pages worth of comment arguing and talking as if they have all already read this final chapter, that crucially isn't here yet.

Well I hope to see the final chapter of this sometimes soon at least because more than anything right now I'd like to at least actually have the ending to finalize my own thoughts on this series first

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Maho wants to grow up quickly so she can become Usagi's mommy girlfriend haha