Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Nooo it can't stop hereeee

Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

SyxThree posted:

For once it's actually a masochist girl, not just "passive sexually" or "turned on by dominant partners."

She's actually a submissive, not a masochist though (as far as we know)

I think the implication is that she enjoys the objectification and humiliation (not to mention social risk) of the situation. That would definitely make her a masochist.

One thing I noticed is that in Japan they use the term Masochist or just M as an ombrella term, while masochism has a specific meaning (the practice of seeking pain because it is pleasurable) that is different from sexual submissive (a sexual participant who willingly gives up some or all control to a dominant partner). There may be overlap, but our protagonist is definitely a sub and for what we have seen till now we don't really know if she's a masochist, I just don't trust the title of the manga.

Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Do we have other stuff from this author?

Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

For once it's actually a masochist girl, not just "passive sexually" or "turned on by dominant partners."

She's actually a submissive, not a masochist though (as far as we know)

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Image Comments 11 Jan 12:45
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013
76930842_p1

^^Totally same

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Image Comments 11 Jan 12:41
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013
Ekol0lhvaaafmxx-orig

Is this a Utena reference?

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Is this abandoned?

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Image Comments 07 Jan 10:55
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013
Elkid7mvuaiyzcc-orig

The problem is that people feel free of judging just because it is fictional.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Image Comments 07 Jan 04:44
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013
Non_z_art

ahahahaha

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Image Comments 07 Jan 04:02
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013
Elkid7mvuaiyzcc-orig

My heart can't handle this

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Do we know if we already have other chapters ready to be translated?

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I don't know how many times I've been reading these few chapters. I need more.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Caploco discussion 05 Jan 03:08
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

"start from the top"
kabedon
that's how you do it properly

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I need this too much

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

DerMetzger posted:

Question for one of my darling Chads...

What's the current chapter total? Is it 207 or are there more?

Also, sorry if this has been asked semi-recently. Not 100% up to date with the entirety of this discussion, lol...

207 has been released (and it's alredy done), we're waiting for ch208 that should come out soon

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I don't know what I want from this series. I know that I like it, I know that is totally toxic but I loved the raw sexual thrist that sensei showed right at the start.

I find it a lot more psychologically complex than Naoko Kodama's work usually gets.

There is no possible comparison with Kodama Naoko

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

taesu99 posted:

Is there any doujin?

just in my head

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I really found Mask's Binge eating episode really interesting, I would have never expected it

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Hello to everyone and happy holidays! With ch191 we've finished with v14! We already have some chapters ready from v15 but we don't have the extended version of the chapters (we're missing the cover, table of contents and bonus schetches at the end of some chapters), so we decided to wait until this get released to upload further chapters. It shouldn't take long, v15 should be ending soon since 16 were already released. Nonetheless, we also decided not to do this for the following volumes, since we would make people wait for a lifetime. I hope you can enjoy some nice vacation and these chapters!

And thanks to the patreon that did this nice Christmas present!

last edited at Dec 24, 2019 6:52AM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

morter posted:

If i were the person I used to be

(DOES IT ANYWAY)

ahahahaha

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

The pubic hair part was hilareous! Thanks for the work! Great present <3

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Hello to everyone and happy holidays! With ch191 we've finished with v14! We already have some chapters ready from v15 but we don't have the extended version of the chapters (we're missing the cover, table of contents and bonus schetches at the end of some chapters), so we decided to wait until this get released to upload further chapters. It shouldn't take long, v15 should be ending soon since 16 were already released. Nonetheless, we also decided not to do this for the following volumes, since we would make people wait for a lifetime. I hope you can enjoy some nice vacation and these chapters!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

White Rose posted:

Sir Francis Kaoru boutta board yer ship, ma'am

– "Bou-chan, every woman is a mystery to be solved.”
– "And you will solve my mystery, Doña Juana DeKaoru?"
– "Sí, mi amor. Because, unlike other lovers, I search out the beauty that dwells within until it overwhelms everything else."

If we are gonna do movie references, I think I like this one better. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

LOL

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

White Rose posted:

OK, listen, Michiru and Airi need to 'fess up. How many years have they been married???

Don't even try to tell me those are the interactions of a couple of school sweethearts.

I suspect they are osananajimi. They must have known each other since childhood. Remember the bowling chapter, and how Michiru knew everything about the training Chibi-Airi had received from her grandpa? I think that was a clue.

Woah I didn't notice!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Yes! Kaoru_x_Bou-chan. Interested in their dynamic. Bou’chan struggles are real. This is nice.

PS Translator’s jokes in the end are so funny, thank you.

Hahaha thanks! The credits are created by the editor of each chapter, so are made by three different persons XD maybe you'll recognize the style :P
Coming up with something funny is probably the most difficult part to do, so thanks!