Forum › Posts by fauce

joined Aug 21, 2017

This is an interesting use of Historical. Also, "Humanity's First Impressionist", lol

joined Aug 21, 2017

I've read that the density of the observable universe is roughly the same as the "density" of a black hole.
Sleep tight, Onee-san.

joined Aug 21, 2017

I thought this was pretty good

joined Aug 21, 2017

Should this be tagged as Tragedy?
Also, it seems that the deaths of Mitsu's brothers are what kicked off this whole chain of misery. I like the acknowledgement of the devastating effects that war can have on families.

fauce
Image Comments 05 Oct 02:31
joined Aug 21, 2017
Farop36weaexy9r-orig

I mean, the normal path seems to be going alright for them.

joined Aug 21, 2017

I like Densuke-sensei's face

joined Aug 21, 2017

IIRC bra sizes are very unstandardized. The Wikipedia page has more information specific to each country as well as discussion on the effects of breast size variation that occur throughout a day/menstrual cycle/etc.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Tanaka staring at the breastfeeding feels like queer coding given her behavior in the rest of this manga.

joined Aug 21, 2017

I can't be the only one who's tired of these extremely shallow yuri stories? I just don't get the appeal other than decent art, what do you guys who enjoy this enjoy about it? Just wondering.

I like more grounded stories where there's a character with major real issues and it's not just..... kiddy pool level writing.

Sometimes I want to watch Parasite and sometimes I want to watch Scary Movie 3. I can enjoy both because I derive pleasure from different aspects of them.

joined Aug 21, 2017

wow that looks beautiful tyvm for the fix

Thanks for your hard work and for having a sense of humor about this. Aside from the quibble about the credits, I thought you did a great job.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Now THIS is a contemporary manga for contemporary audiences.

The future is now!

joined Aug 21, 2017

jebaited

fauce
By My Side discussion 25 Sep 01:23
joined Aug 21, 2017

This was pretty interesting. I think the conclusion was solid too.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Place your bets, folks. I'm thinking the ex-idol, though I could be wrong.

fauce
joined Aug 21, 2017

Oh, I get the schtick, it's kind of like Homestuck. The polling seems fun (A switch is definitely not what I would have chosen... that makes it more interesting).

fauce
joined Aug 21, 2017

The princess knight is giving me "we trained him wrong as a joke" vibes

joined Aug 21, 2017

I'm always super excited to see a new chapter of this in my inbox. I pretty much drop whatever I'm doing and read it right away.

Can't wait for the next chapter. I'm really excited to see what is going on with Toda. I have a feeling she has been working on a series in her head.

Interesting suspicion. I'm also definitely looking forward to seeing what's going on in Toda's head.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Ah, the classic "emotional issues as comedy". I wonder how this will progress.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Can somebody who knows the lore please explain what happened?

joined Aug 21, 2017

Ah, they're dream rocks, of course.

joined Aug 21, 2017

I enjoyed this.

joined Aug 21, 2017

I like the relatively quick pace so far.

joined Aug 21, 2017

i tried digging the author's pixiv and twt and i think there was a continuation of this. it's "The OL is curious about the otaku"

hope it gets translated

I hope so too, thanks for finding it.

joined Aug 21, 2017

This chapter, chapter 7, confused me about what happened between Kiyoko and Mitsu. Maybe in the next chapter we'll get a clearer explanation.

joined Aug 21, 2017

I like how Hell isn't just fire and brimstone, it actually seems to have an ecosystem. There is a neat contrast between Heaven in the sky, Earth with its oceans, and Hell with its majority land.