Forum › Posts by Titanoktonon

Titanoktonon
Titanoktonon
Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

To be fair, there’s alot of ways two girls can kiss. It can be confusing.

If you and your loved one are experiencing trouble with kissing, follow this link to find out more on how to kiss. Terms and restrictions apply.

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

I think I remember! Is it this?

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

I can't remember the title of a manga or one-shot where it was this girl who drew portraits. Sorry it's so vague I can't remember it too well.

Any of these? They're the ones I could think of off the top of my head with portrait drawings anywhere.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sketch
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sketch_from_the_heart
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/drumcan_hyakkei#26
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_flower_and_the_star_ch05#17

joined Jan 9, 2017

Nice! Thanks. I hope it'll get translated soon^^ My japenese is still in the making.

The scanalator's already caught up on their website.

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017
joined Jan 9, 2017

it's a Gödelian trick, and quite impressive IMO

their name is their lack of name

My mind can't handle it. Probably because I haven't finished Rick and Morty, my IQ is too low for such highly intellectual subjects.

Rick and Morty is for children gotta binge that Blue's Clues to get smarter.

Please, Blue's Clues? Try Teletubbies! Tinky-Winky, Dipsy, Laa Laa, and Po probably helped as you quadruple your IQ (but they renormalize it so that your parents wouldn't suspect how much smarter it makes you).

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

Sequel to this I guess?

Titanoktonon
Image Comments 17 May 22:16
joined Jan 9, 2017
39488729_p0

Some mobile game. I read a story in Dengeki G's magazine about a couple of the other characters that was essentially Sakura Trick without the kissing (yet). You should be able to access the game at http://vcard.ameba.jp/

Titanoktonon
Not lizard discussion 17 May 14:45
joined Jan 9, 2017

I wonder
Is Hugh Jackman an plant or animal?
We shall see given time.

Supposedly, he's a wolverine.

Titanoktonon
Not lizard discussion 17 May 14:26
joined Jan 9, 2017

Only taxonomy and phylogeny tags please.

Which is Hugh Jackman?

last edited at May 17, 2018 2:28PM

Titanoktonon
Hair discussion 17 May 02:56
joined Jan 9, 2017

It means god, or maybe paper.

Isn't god always Kami-sama? Can you say it without sama?

If you're suitably annoyed.

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

Hi

What are you looking for?

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

There was a doujin where a girl had this tall tomboyish girl named leo following her. Leo always let the girl do whatever she wanted because one time she didn't walk the girl home and the girl got raped. Not sure what its called

This is it.

Titanoktonon
She.Know.Be discussion 16 May 00:23
joined Jan 9, 2017

The title is a pun, because: She=shi, Know=no, Be=bi. They are being "shinobi" a.k.a. "ninja," and sneaking (and enduring).

joined Jan 9, 2017

Back to the question, so the story doesn't really focus on yuri much then? More like a side dish to the main duo's main course? Thats what I got from your brief synopsis. Saki on the other hand was blatant u-friendly though.

I'd say all interpersonal relationships (except for spite) take a backseat to gambling (and psychological manipulation and cheating that come with it). On the other hand, almost all tears shed by girls are over girls.
In conclusion, though there has yet to be any mention of IPS technology, in the anime or manga, they are both rather yuriffic, the manga notably more so.

joined Jan 9, 2017

I'm sorry if this question comes across as ignorant, but the anime is het right? Just wanted to make it clear before I hastily try to watch it.

I suppose it's ignorant in the same way asking someone's name the first time meeting them is ignorant.
It's kind of like Saki: there is a male used as a segue to introduce the actual main character, but whose value diminishes as time passes, except for the occasional explanation. The last episode of the anime tosses him back in, whereas the corresponding chapters of the manga (which I mentioned above) entirely eschew his presence.
Also, Yumeko tells some male students they aren't her type, which I choose to interpret as "males aren't her type."

joined Jan 9, 2017

Woah....Kakegurui is officially yuri

Damn....i was wrong.....NICE!!!!!

I mean, there IS yuri in Kakegurui, it's just sadly not focused on.

seriously? I didn't know that , could u point out to me where is the yuri exactly?

In the manga, instead of the bet between the president and Yumeko, there is a bet between Sayaka and Yumeko, in which the loser give up what she treasures most: gambling for Yumeko, her bond with the president for Sayaka. They have to make it from the top of some tower, which the president had made for the exclusive purpose of gambling, to the bottom and back first to win, bringing a lily from the first floor as proof. Yumeko wins, and the president, in her infinite generosity, offers Sayaka an alternative to trying (and failing, no doubt) to not think about the president for the rest of her days: jumping out of one of the 6 doors to the outside of the fifth floor of the tower. Sayaka accepts. She outright confesses, then jumps. Then, the president jumps after her, and hugs her in midair, and they land on a safety mat hidden under the lilies that surround the tower, because that door she chose was the correct one that said she would fall 5 stories. Then the president says she reciprocates Sayaka's feeling, invites her to be part of the student council again, and licks this wound her forehead. Sayaka then kisses the president's hand.

joined Jan 9, 2017

I love vol 4 cover and color pages "Oh, what's this? look so cute... hmmm this couple here maybe is yuri! they look so cute together :D let's read a bit of the chapter. DIE BITCH I WILL KILL YOU!! :D......"

The Chapter 20 title look promising. I hope.

Titanoktonon
Tag tournament 05 May 04:18
joined Jan 9, 2017

Or maybe a TAG tournament to see who can get the most tag suggestions accepted over the course of a week or four. It would be really useful for older manga and one shots that have only one or two tags, and make searching for them easier.

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

It's this.

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

"And so they lived gaily ever after. The end."

It's funny because "gaily" can also mean "happily!"

Titanoktonon
Not lizard discussion 18 Apr 20:36
joined Jan 9, 2017

We must go through all the older chapters and note which lack lizard, and suggest this tag for all of them!

joined Jan 9, 2017

What in the world is this about im curious

Simoun is a masterpiece in anime form and doujin form.

I just googled this and i think i found what you mention and thank you for this horrible yet amazing thing

https://dynasty-scans.com/tags/onions The tag actually has one of the longest descriptions on the site.

m,sanjgkledjlgf

fuckin incredible

Don't forget this!

Titanoktonon
Slow Start discussion 11 Apr 21:49
joined Jan 9, 2017

"Nishimura Hajime (♂)"
I suppose we don't know enough about Nishimura to say much.