Forum › Posts by Lilisionnach

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Wow, bad part on her agency and manager to NOT TELL HER WTF SHE WAS GETTING INTO!!!! Like, what the hell?? I could understand if it was everyone being kept in the dark, but clearly they were fine with telling the other party.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

I’d be willing to bet that that menu is an Evie only menu that is only approved for use while Elsa is working.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Came back to read again and I just love how wholesome this BDSM and pet role play is. It just makes me wish all creators took the time to show what real consensual BSDSM should look like. You can really feel the love and attention to the needs of their partner.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

I just noticed that asumi masturbates, doesnt get off of it anymore, thus without washing her hand, touches everything she posseses. So has anyone noticed other characters touching her portemonnaie before? Is that there called indirect fingering?!

She probably has tissues next to her bed or close by.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Why am I simultaneously reading a manga about lesbian brothels, and rooting for the main character to stop going to lesbian brothels and settle down with a nice girl?

my internal impulses don't make a lick of sense

We need a poll, how many of us are like u

https://linkto.run/p/P1RF2JDD I guess

I’d say the poll is missing an option. Asumi and Nao go to the brothels as a couple!

I mean, "no" does cover that bit also

But she could do both, reach transcendence and blow Nao’s mind.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Why am I simultaneously reading a manga about lesbian brothels, and rooting for the main character to stop going to lesbian brothels and settle down with a nice girl?

my internal impulses don't make a lick of sense

We need a poll, how many of us are like u

https://linkto.run/p/P1RF2JDD I guess

I’d say the poll is missing an option. Asumi and Nao go to the brothels as a couple!

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Well….evaluation lady is rude.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Is there a way to get notifications (emails) when someone replies to or quotes your comment? Also, what’s the best way to include a link to a comment when quoting someone on mobile?

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Wow! That full color opening was nice! Really love Nao-Chan, and hope she gets some love. She’s clearly interested in Asumi. Wonder what she would think of her senpai’s nighttime activities.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

It was okay….way too much non consensual action for what’s supposed to be a romantic plot.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

We’ve crossed over into Yuri at this point, Gerry and Ran are now in the pinning stage.

Do you mean "pining" or is this some bra thing I'm unaware of?

Yeah, autocorrect can be a pain sometimes. I’ll fix it.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Ooooh me likes. Excited to see how this goes.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

What, you mean every manga drawing of a girl in pants ever has her wearing the wrong size?
Who woulda thought...

To be fair, there are a lot of styles and fits. The fit she was wearing and the art was showcasing looked to be the classic brief style.

We’ve crossed over into Yuri at this point, Gerry and Ran are now in the pining stage.

Sooo….when are we gonna get tofu-san into the lingerie store? Or is Ganmo just gonna use her smartphone to do virtual sizing and order for her that way?

last edited at Feb 3, 2022 1:57PM

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Hmmm beginning to wonder if this needs a love triangle tag. Probably also needs to have the Roommates tag since they all live together.

Also, no drinking and driving!!!

edited to add tag formatting.

last edited at Feb 2, 2022 11:04PM

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

That was good! Thanks for translating!

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Miku: Hey, don’t get upset over something you can’t and don’t want to change about yourself. You are you, and that’s enough.

Also Miku: Hey, since we aren’t at the stage in our relationship where we can have sex, let me wear your underwear so I can get some indirect contact.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Good morning! Omg that was cute as fuck! Please keep compiling these as bonus chapters, they’re amazing!

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

So... I think we're pretty settled that Erica has a crush on Komichi by now?

I’d say that little matter has been settled since chapter 5. Hinted at in 2-4 with little blushes and thoughts, but it locks in when she’s already getting jealous of the other girls taking Komichi’s attention on the first day. My question over the course of the releases has been if anything will actually come of it.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Ahhh yes Riku, you will soon accept the joy of fondling boobs, turning the once upstanding public morals committee into a bastion of cleavage.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Ahh coming back to this every so often is nice. Hope to see more Comaku Yuri soon.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Ahhh soo gooooood. One of my all time favorites. Akira is easily one of my favorites

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

I love that Erica is being so forward about getting closer and keeping up with Komichi. Also, I can’t imagine that the other girls haven’t started to notice the chemistry here. I mean, Tomono wrote the play with both of them in mind as the lead actors and included a kiss scene.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

With how much she’s smoking I can’t imagine what her teeth and mouth are like. Not to mention the smell and increased chance of disease for both partners. You wanna poison yourself…okay, but secondhand smoke kills too. Don’t smoke!!!

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Oh man, I had forgotten about this twist since the first time reading! Oh the joy of getting to relive that experience! That was good, and honestly, I like that the larger wasn’t just overrunning the smaller one. In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if the Shirayuri girls were running protection for the small one to keep their idol safe and continue their “capture/rescue” operations.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

There is a sequel to this ...but.... It's worrisome

Do post a link, please?

Alright if you insist here it is hope you don't mind seeing it in the Raw.

That was, good…like real good. Also, for those interested, here’s a translated-less ad nightmare version: Sensei, Watashi datte

*Also mods let me know if the link isn’t acceptable and I’ll remove. I seem to remember links to E-H being acceptable.