Forum › Posts by LustGreed

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Seju..Plssss stop...My heart can't take this..I can't stop staring at this picture..

last edited at May 28, 2017 9:24AM

LustGreed
Lily Love discussion 27 May 05:27
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Awwww..Surely warms my heart...I could relate to that goodbye part at the airport. It's really the hardest and saddest part..I've been in an LDR for 7 years..Within those 7 years, we've only seen each other after 3 years. And this year, going to see her again and take her with me.

Now, give me Ploy and Ice xD

last edited at May 27, 2017 5:28AM

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

But I still want ShizukaxKaoru..they're my fave in the series..I dunno..It might be weird but I usually prefer complicated/toxic relationship than cute and simple one..xD

It's not weird at all. It's actually very normal, even standard, in these times. It is, however, as you say, toxic. Reflection of toxic culture.

It's just easier to remember esp the series has tons of pairs and characters..And also, the usual (happy/cute) couples just bore me..I want something that torments my soul..Looool

last edited at May 24, 2017 1:11AM

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I'm just cleaning the body thoroughly..No homo

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

But I still want ShizukaxKaoru..they're my fave in the series..I dunno..It might be weird but I usually prefer complicated/toxic relationship than cute and simple one..xD

last edited at May 23, 2017 5:21AM

LustGreed
Fragtime discussion 22 May 12:05
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

F*ck..my phone can't read the ch 0 T.T

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

But seriously though, dont you guys feel completely turned off when you're high but your partner go "I like it so much, jagiiiiiiiiii(honeyyyyyyyyy)? It's so cringy, I dont think I could continue =)))))))))), I like it better when they call my name =)))))))

Talking during sex is a big turn off personally but i can imagine some people like it.

Only moans should be the form of communication during sex loooool

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I just want my yuri ending.. -_-

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

What an excuse;)

I pity people who always blame their counterparts if something going wrong

what a great mentality.

.... Yep that's what happened with seju :)

And do you at least now realise it a bit?

People always use seju as a kind of scapegoat​ in sumin x seju relationship.. make sense... Since you position yourself as sumin pov. "*Heroine is always right*" but this mentality is no good.

(sumin might be the #1 character in wdtfs... She almost appear in all wdtfs chapter... Not like seju... Nor sungji)

This is what I dislike about Sumin and most SuminxSungji shippers..Always putting the blame to Seju and all those mistakes from the past. They both had their shorctomings. And Sumin's not a little girl who can't decide for herself. She's an adult who must be responsible for her every decisions roll eyes

Not all sumin shipper for sure... ;)

I said "most" so probably not all..lol

last edited at May 18, 2017 10:01PM

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Well, you do know she has no idea about Seju vs Sungji conflict, right? None of them told her about it and most likely never will.

Then you also do know that seju also don't always have idea for every single thing happen in wdtfs right? I mean she even didn't know that sumin still love her before.

AND YET AGAIN SEJU ALWAYS MANIPULATE EVERYTHING ????????! Lol

Do you ever think before that it' might be a mere coincidence that seju call sumin when she is having sex with sungji? Like she doesn't plan anything... Not saying it's what actually happened.. lmao... But since TG hasnt show it.

Before, sumin told seju to call her everytime she finished her work. So sumin can pick up her right away. See? seju just obey sumin's order

And if SEJU manipulation is the counter for my previous statement=
"picking up Seju's matter more to sumin than having an intimate moment with her girlfriend, sungji, action speak louder."

What an excuse;)

I pity people who always blame their counterparts if something going wrong

what a great mentality.

.... Yep that's what happened with seju :)

And do you at least now realise it a bit?

People always use seju as a kind of scapegoat​ in sumin x seju relationship.. make sense... Since you position yourself as sumin pov. "*Heroine is always right*" but this mentality is no good.

(sumin might be the #1 character in wdtfs... She almost appear in all wdtfs chapter... Not like seju... Nor sungji)

This is what I dislike about Sumin and most SuminxSungji shippers..Always putting the blame to Seju and all those mistakes from the past. They both had their shorctomings. And Sumin's not a little girl who can't decide for herself. She's an adult who must be responsible for her every decisions roll eyes

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Vanbun
Exactly! Sungji's reaction is all what matters next.
the other two are and been always ready to bounce back to each other.

I think you forgot Sumin crying over Sungji and how she told Seju they can't go back to each other. I can't see them being ready to go back to each other.
1 - Sumin didn't forgive Seju.
2 - Seju didn't heal from her addiction.
Can you see it happening in 4 chapters? Because I can't.

Yeah..Coz all i can see are just sex sex and sex in the last few chapters without resolving anything lol great plot indeed for SuminxSungji lol

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Lol Sumin is too gay, even her priorities are not straight..xD

last edited at May 18, 2017 1:22PM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Lesbian harem for eternity...Not bad..xD

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

^^same..Shiramine's cousin and her partner is my fave..
It's hard to keep up with all the characters esp their names and thier stories(not that i dislike them)..But i really wanna focus on the main characters..

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

tbh I don't know what i will do once this manhwa ends....

And reread the whole story and repeat the process xD

Find a new manhwa to read XDDDDDDD

Or this ^^ and move on with your life xD

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Would it be so shocking and unbelievable if Sumin and Seju end up together?

I wouldn't be. They have loved each other for sooo long. Even if the relationship wasn't healthy for 10 years and used each other, love was still there. Now that Sumin stopped blaming her or hating her and recognising their own feelings for each other, second chance is not so impossible.
Well, i wont argue, we all view things differently.

Yeah, I also agree with you if there is no Sungji :). Where would we put Sungji now if SejuxSumin to be together again? Not that I want to break this symbolism love, really, if they could have a second chance, their love could've been quite legendary :), 17 years of ups and downs, growing up together, torturing each other, relying on each other and then finally back together. I would say if they could be together, their love could be really stood out among all the comics with easy love or teenage love or new love to forget the ex kind of love, but really, what about Sungji?

Who is Sungji??Lol joke take her out of the picture, the story will still go on and have roller coaster of emotions..Take either Sumin or Seju, i don't think it will be as good..

Sungji's character impact to me is not as strong compared to Sumin and Seju(with both their positive and negative sides which make us love them, hate them and drive us crazy to the extent).
Sungji's character is made for us to like her, nothing more,nothing less. An angel as what others refer.

If we have SungjixSumin ending, then good, like this is all what we expected. If she doesn't end up with Sumin, then she can take all the lessons she have learnt and move on, still good.
But take SejuxSumin, everyone will go crazy from both fandom(love from shippers and hate from haters etc) or if they don't end up, there are many possibilities-could be tragic 99%, Seju will leave them alone1%, or could even end up as threesome or i dunno. My point is, whatever Seju×Sumin route is, they just give us so much unpredictable emotions. I'm not saying Sungji doesn't, but my opinion is, Seju and Sumin offered us more(than we could handle xD). This is all just my opinion.

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I still want my baby Seju alive and happy..

There is more possibility that Sumin would die tho(i cant remember the chapter where she is kinda sick)..This would be best ending for me..*evil laugh* :P

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

was waiting for the make-up sex lol

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

P.S: I'm sorry I'm biased but compare to Sungji, Seju in this chapter is wayyy cooler :). I cringe when I read Sungji's dialogue :)

I am hurting for Seju...I wish she just move on from all the toxic things around her, especially from Sumin..Why is she doing that to herself..I hope she'll realised her worth..

Why does Sungji look so immature and insecure? oh well, i guess that's normal coz the ex is with them? But yeah, Sungji is CRINGEY this chapter..lol

LustGreed
Image Comments 02 Apr 23:32
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015
61438764_p0

This is a "must-try"..

LustGreed
Image Comments 26 Mar 09:05
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015
C7iifbpvqaae6ht

I'm drinking UmiEli's shipper's tears right now..loooool

LustGreed
Girl Talk discussion 14 Mar 04:13
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Sequel and NSFW tag would be satisfying :P

LustGreed
Scandal discussion 04 Mar 21:03
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I like the ending.. :P

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I'm feeling bad for the other sister..

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Fuck up in so many ways..Good art tho, I like this mangaka and his/her other works..

last edited at Feb 14, 2017 1:54AM