These two idiots need to end up together seriously

joined Jul 26, 2016

this is glorious

random
joined Jul 26, 2016

This series is so freaking epic.

random
joined Jul 26, 2016

YUZUMORI-SAN, WATER YOU DOING?! YOU'RE GONNA KILL MIMIKA!

"Highschool girl rushed into ICU due to cardiac arrest; more at eleven."

random
joined Jul 26, 2016

That's just the skirt - which looks like it might be denim or some similar fairly heavy cloth - pressing it down though. (Into the buttcrack actually if you think about it...) But there's otherwise a fair bit of free air around it, which wouldn't exactly be the case under trousers...

Also, even in the case you describe it'd still be a decent volume of matter stuffed into the garment. At the very least equivalent to a small towel; you wouldn't exactly want to go around with one bundled up in your pants, nevermind now one that presumably has sense of touch to boot. Should still be pretty visible, too.
Plus kinda hard to see why she'd keep it in there to begin with...

random
joined Jul 26, 2016

I guess she keeps it inside the pants? It was visible with a skirt

That sounds horrendously uncomfortable. D:
You'd also expect there to be some pretty visible bulging were that the case - we're talking about stuffing something like 20+ cm of bone, muscle and thick fur down the leg of fairly close-fitting trousers...

(Working theory: the author plum forgot about it.)

last edited at Nov 18, 2016 4:17PM

random
joined Jul 26, 2016

Chinatsu has the best expressions seriously
Also that little fire thing Mako made is ridiculously adorable.

(Didn't Inu used to have a tail at some point though? Maybe it just doesn't grow every time she turns furry again or smth...?)

joined Jul 26, 2016

The word that was translated to junk was Ponkotsu, which is basically a slang term for someone who can't do anything right. It's a metaphoric kind of junk.

An explanation for the term I saw on VNDB is "adorably useless" - good luck fitting that into the title though...

random
Image Comments 11 Nov 23:05
joined Jul 26, 2016
Kxswe8r

Own grave: dug.

joined Jul 26, 2016

lmao the slangs

Totally rad, yo! (⌐■_■)b

joined Jul 26, 2016

Nico is actually pretty horrible in here.

To be fair, "exemplary & winning personality" was never her thing.
Got rather more than she bargained for tho... :d

joined Jul 26, 2016

Well it's not wrong...

joined Jul 26, 2016

Every chapter of this is so great.

Also why do I suspect Chio may have been skipping on the sleep again?

random
Image Comments 05 Nov 00:36
joined Jul 26, 2016
Tumblr_oeo2lbiygr1v01t54o1_1280%20(1)

Dem D: faces in third panel

random
Yuru Yuri discussion 05 Nov 00:19
joined Jul 26, 2016

Well it's not like food mold can kill you or anything, unless you're highly allergic. But it definitely gonna taste like

._.

random
Image Comments 04 Nov 00:59
joined Jul 26, 2016
Gy1clzb

I think that's one vote of "get a room guys". :P

random
Alien Girl discussion 03 Nov 23:03
joined Jul 26, 2016

I keep losing it at "Help", should I be worried?

Xenodogs

I'd hit that. :d

imeanwhat

random
joined Jul 26, 2016

I would probably enjoy these minigirl stories more if giant huntsman spiders and mukade didn't exist.

I see your invertebrates and raise you cats, dogs and any number of birds (like now the crow here)...

random
Alien Girl discussion 03 Nov 00:55
joined Jul 26, 2016

The implication seems to be she's mute but understands whatever language the Scientist uses.

Don't really see how that'd compute. They rather seem to be at the stage of getting across general meanings and intents by body language etc. For all we know that species doesn't even vocalise in the human-audible range and might rely on different "communication channels" entirely (taste/smell and touch would seem strong candidates here) in the first place.

I'd reconstruct that particular scene as Scientist Lady (yet again) dressing E.T. up , showing her(?) a vid of her favorite meido cafe (or something) and more or less just indicating the glass - even across the obvious cultural and communications barriers the gist of the game oughta been readily enough apparent.

last edited at Nov 3, 2016 1:14AM

random
Alien Girl discussion 02 Nov 23:20
joined Jul 26, 2016

Where did it show sapience?!?

Does this look like a dog playing fetch to you?
Don't ask me how Scientist Lady communicated the idea though, probably showed some pictures and E.T. worked out the rest from there.

random
Alien Girl discussion 02 Nov 13:06
joined Jul 26, 2016

It behaves like a pet, so I dunno. Think catgirl with the mind of a cat.

Xenosexuality is questionnable at best, deadly at worst.

Even animals know not to actually bite when play-fighting. And this critter's both definitely sapient and obviously social enough to enjoy cuddling (at least things it has accepted as trustworthy).

Wouldn't piss it off though, that's a definitely hypercarnivorous dentition and that tail can probably make a pretty decent imitation of a constrictor snake...

random
Alien Girl discussion 02 Nov 11:54
joined Jul 26, 2016

(And Nya, we both know lizards can be yuri. Precedent has been established.)

Fact. o3ob

random
Alien Girl discussion 02 Nov 09:06
joined Jul 26, 2016

And even if it's innocuous and cute, it's still somewhat disturbing, because the alien "girl" doesn't seem to really understand what it's about. It acts a bit like a cat.

I don't criticize the "monster girl" genre here, but the fact that consent is "to be determined".

Just saying this for the sake of discussion really. Other than that, it's cute, funny and it would make a good story.

Well if you want to speculate... you know that oval thing she seems to be associated with? Assume that's an egg. Given its size relative to her, from this would follow
A) the species hatches superprecocial and she's like few months old tops
B) the actual sexually mature adult stage is EKSBAWKS HUEG
C) the good doctor is basically making out with the equivalent of an infant D:

Of course it could also just be some kind of lifepod or "survival cocoon" and all of the above is worth maybe a wet fart or two. Or it's just something the author tossed in for le shitz und gigglez, and to play further on the Alien joke. ʅ ( • ε • ) ʃ

random
Alien Girl discussion 02 Nov 08:45
joined Jul 26, 2016

From when I saw the images on tumblr, I feel like the order was different. I remember seeing the pic where the girl licks her, and then, in the next image or so, a kiss, so I just came to the conclusion that alien girl is touchy-feely and licks the lady and it escalated somehow

I got the impression she uses her tongue to investigate things, and perhaps also for interpersonal communication - compare elephant trunks. Seems to be big on tactile interaction in general.

And Scientist Lady is definitely taking it in some rather questionable (albeit hawt) directions... ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

random
Alien Girl discussion 01 Nov 12:06
joined Jul 26, 2016

The sci-fi geek in me quite likes the amount of thought that obviously went into the alien's design.
Being various kinds of adorbs doesn't hurt ofc.