Forum › Posts by BV

BV
Image Comments 04 Nov 15:52
joined Oct 22, 2018
2804191_p0

How come there's more fanart on these two than the main couple?

BV
Image Comments 04 Nov 15:50
joined Oct 22, 2018
Yuri_pairings_by_anakris-d34imx1

@Nezchan
The idiot and the airheard, innit?
xD
Or, as would be translated into my native language, idiotkinja i praznoglavica. xD

last edited at Nov 8, 2018 4:44PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

"Love it or hate it" is my guess. I can't stomach those bizarre catholic-girls-academy fantasy settings and I tried the first volume of the manga last year not knowing beforehand that it was one of those... gaaaah.

Sounds like both some boring shit and the thing behind a certain meme I saw months ago.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Not sure how this came back from the abyss, but...
As I am neither a fan of harems nor polyamory, a threesome ending is probably just as bad as the break-up ending to me.

PS: The. EDIT. Button. BV.
Learn to use it.

I learned to use it, it just so happened that in my snap, I overlooked it... Basically

joined Oct 22, 2018

gets wild with the fact that Dynasty Cafe is the place for unrelated topics
thinks there are no limits on how unrelated the topic may be
Hehe...
Hehehehehehe...
Hahahahahahahahahaha...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Earlier I gave you H3L1's Google Translate fails...
Get ready for some memes I made...
Hehe...
realizes how crazy he sounded in his post
FUCK. Maybe I should've toned it down a lil bit.

last edited at Nov 4, 2018 1:49PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

BTW, in between asking for recommendations and getting them, I actually read "Strawberry Shake"... but, while I was reading it, a hilarious movie review popped out of my memory into my mind. The guy behind that review gave "The Wolf of Wall Street" one star because, and I quote "There were no wolves in the movie.", and then I thought a fucking hilarious image up in my head:
If that same dude made a manga review of "Strawberry Shake", he would probably have given it one star, because there was no strawberry shake in the manga, and that in itself is more hilarious than any of the hilarious moments in the manga itself.
#DeadOfLaughter

It is sweet though.

Well, we can't argue about that.

joined Oct 22, 2018

I think I need a break.

joined Oct 22, 2018

BTW, in between asking for recommendations and getting them, I actually read "Strawberry Shake"... but, while I was reading it, a hilarious movie review popped out of my memory into my mind. The guy behind that review gave "The Wolf of Wall Street" one star because, and I quote "There were no wolves in the movie.", and then I thought a fucking hilarious image up in my head:
If that same dude made a manga review of "Strawberry Shake", he would probably have given it one star, because there was no strawberry shake in the manga, and that in itself is more hilarious than any of the hilarious moments in the manga itself.
#DeadOfLaughter

joined Oct 22, 2018

can already feel @BugDevil typing "BV is at it again"

joined Oct 22, 2018

Damn, it usually takes more time for me to snap, but some things here are more time-efficient it seems.

last edited at Nov 4, 2018 10:16AM

joined Oct 22, 2018

Threesome ending is best ending

DON'T REMIND ME OF THAT MANGA, I LEFT IT BEHIND ME IN JANUARY, PLEASE DON'T FUCKING MENTION SHIT THAT REMINDS ME OF THAT! I DESPISE MY DECEMBER2017/JANUARY2018 SELF, SO DON'T FUCKING DARE REMIND ME OF THAT!

last edited at Nov 4, 2018 10:14AM

joined Oct 22, 2018

OK. Thanks. Guess I'll check those out.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Uh... well, of those I read, I liked 3: Bloom Into You (obviously), Citrus and Girl Friends... so, uh, maybe something similar-ish?

I just realized how my undecidedness, insecurity and anxiety are now showing for y'all to see...

You've read some of the more mainstream yuri titles so here are some more relatively well written vanilla yuri titles.

Kase-san
Aoi Hana
Sasameki Koto
Poor Poor Lips

It really depends what you are into or not. I purposely left out some of the darker and more mature and explicit stories since some people don't like them and I don't know how old you are. The same goes for various taboos like age gap etc. although you did read Citrus so maybe I shouldn't have worried about excluding taboo stuff.

Thanks, but both @Nezchan and @BugDevil told us to go to DynastyCafe for that kind of thing.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Wow, I was in luck that no one said anything while I was sleeping.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Yes, but I remembered that "unrelated videos" thing, and I waited for a familiar username to show up to ask for recommendations.
scratches back of his head

last edited at Nov 3, 2018 8:02PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

And, holy shit, I just realized that the first 12 chapters are older than my brother, with the first 3 preceding my country's independence day!

joined Oct 22, 2018

Just like with the other yuri manga I read, in the case of Strawberry Shake, I went to read it out of sheer curiosity. Only read the 1st chapter thus far, and I already like it. There were some pretty fucking hilarious parts.

(Roll safe meme):
You don't need to choose between romance and comedy, when you can have both at the same time.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Also, why is it taking so long to get chapter 36 to Dynasty Reader? All of us are dying waiting.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Why am I surprised that there was nothing said in the meantime?

joined Oct 22, 2018

Now I'm kinda scared because of the unfamiliar usernames, but since this is Dynasty Cafe, I better put all my cards on the table immediately.
First off... some Google Translate fails by W3B1...
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLd5LRfsuGlI-e3Yo0dWZBVKNlNYkOp6Ny

joined Oct 22, 2018

sees number of pages
HOLY.
FUCKING.
SHIT.
MATE.

joined Oct 22, 2018

I saw nothing but the obvious joke: raws end with Sayaka crossing a street + Touko’s trauma starts with her sister dying in vehicular accident = people in this story better watch it crossing the street!

I believe somebody made the same joke when Yuu ran off after confessing to Touko—it’s only funny because that’s so totally not how this story rolls.

To be fair, that's so dumb and out of nowhere it would actually be funny. For at least 10 seconds before the crushing depression destroyed our innocent minds.

OK, I returned from my self-imposed suspension and I delete that comment that y'all call spam (I don't exactly know what spam is).
But anyways, since the wait for the new chapter is longer than I expected, I thought of reading something else, soooo, that leads me to the question I wanted to ask for days now:
Do you have some good yuri manga recommendations (since I only read, like, 4 of them (5 if we count my December 2017 and January 2018 self, but I don't wanna talk about that))?

Spam is off topic stuff that doesn't belong in the respective thread you post it in. Like talking about your day, how much you like your pet or that One Direction song you love.

Using my investigative ability to its limit, I found the Dynasty Cafe that our dear mod talked about.
https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/10103-dynasty-cafe-a-home-for-off-topic-discussion-where-everyone-s-welcome?page=323#forum_post_403768
You can talk about anything you want in there and probably get replies.

I'll recommend something if you ask the question over there as well~

Thanks. This helps. (although, I can't quite go there right now, since my phone should be on the charger now).

joined Oct 22, 2018

Uh... well, of those I read, I liked 3: Bloom Into You (obviously), Citrus and Girl Friends... so, uh, maybe something similar-ish?

I just realized how my undecidedness, insecurity and anxiety are now showing for y'all to see...

joined Oct 22, 2018

OK, I returned from my self-imposed suspension and I delete that comment that y'all call spam (I don't exactly know what spam is).
But anyways, since the wait for the new chapter is longer than I expected, I thought of reading something else, soooo, that leads me to the question I wanted to ask for days now:
Do you have some good yuri manga recommendations (since I only read, like, 4 of them (5 if we count my December 2017 and January 2018 self, but I don't wanna talk about that))?