Forum › Posts by BV

BV
Image Comments 01 Dec 11:26
joined Oct 22, 2018
68216710_p0

@Lioslin
The "missing" leg is probably (from our perspective) behind Yuu's (to us) visible leg.

joined Oct 22, 2018

…How the hell did I forget a scene of Touko French-kissing Yuu?

Well, the anime sure added a lot more intensity to the chapter in any case. It's cool that whoever animated the bedroom scene in episode 5 came back for this one. Though I think the scene of Yuu gazing at a running Touko is a bit too long.

Also it's silly, but I loved how they nailed the "Yaaaay..." scene. XD

It’s either Touko seriously had herself practicing to make Yuu felt it good or Yuu just simply “like” Touko that everything’s felt good. Lol.

I prefer the scene where Touko running, i don’t feel that it’s long. It’s just perfect for me to make Yuu realized her feelings all along.

You mean start realizing?

Meanwhile, in unrelated news:
Thank you to @Nezchan and @OrangeNekoe for giving me spoilers to a certain yuri manga years before I even knew what is yuri.

last edited at Dec 1, 2018 11:31AM

joined Oct 22, 2018

Best episode thus far. Also, around 16:40, I whispered: "And that's where it finally begins!!!".

BV
Image Comments 30 Nov 11:11
joined Oct 22, 2018
Dpty64xvaaapki3-orig

@t33
Remember the old Canadian proverb: "Life is worth living.".

joined Oct 22, 2018

It's out, it happened and it was beautiful: https://goanimelist.me/yagate-kimi-ni-naru-episode-9 (mystream).

That means that there would be a 3-hour gap between the release of the episode and me watching it, at shortest.
Dammit, school. Dammit, lunch. Dammit, my own YT channel.

EDIT: It's always the same problem every Friday: both a comedy anime and the anime adaptation of my favourite yuri are releasing new episodes on Fridays, but I'm in school until 18h, and then I have to have lunch and other things. But, found consolation in actually finally going on to watch them , and the consolation may or may not be even bigger this time around, because my aunt may or may not have finished printing two texts I wrote on my computer during summer break.

last edited at Nov 30, 2018 10:30AM

joined Oct 22, 2018

K. I read that bonus chapter. Now, so long after college and Riko still refers to her relationship with Miyako as "trying out a relationship" with her. If it continues this way, she'll be trying out that relationship until her last day, lol.

last edited at Nov 30, 2018 11:07AM

joined Oct 22, 2018

Also, does anyone know where I can find this bonus/extra/special chapter?

EDIT: I know someone found the raws and linked them, but I can't read that.

https://m.imgur.com/a/0hqkYOf

Thanks.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Also, does anyone know where I can find this bonus/extra/special chapter?

EDIT: I know someone found the raws and linked them, but I can't read that.

last edited at Nov 29, 2018 1:37PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

Seond: How is "Hectopascal" ranked higher than "Kimi ni Furete"?

Because people like that one more? I know I do.

I liked them both (which is made blatantly obvious by the first question), but I nevertheless liked Kimi ni Furete a little bit more.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Good news: ‘hectopascal’ at #11 / ‘Kimi ni furete’ at #12 in iTunes Japan charts today!

https://i.redd.it/0qteo0xra7121.jpg

First: How aren't both of them in the top 10?
Seond: How is "Hectopascal" ranked higher than "Kimi ni Furete"?

joined Oct 22, 2018

I'm a history buff, and I'm also in luck that both my GF, and my dad are history buffs, so any info I find on history YouTube channels, I can share with either of them once the opportunity arrives. Today, for example, my dad and I watched a video about the creation of Cilician Armenia, one of the longest-lasting christian realms of the medieval Middle East. There are many cool things, but the coolest thing is the official title for the rulers of Cilician Armenia: the Lords of the Mountains.

EDIT: They also participated in some of the more important, yet lesser known conflicts of the region, like, how, in the first phase of the 1113-9 War for Aleppo, the 3rd lord of the mountains, Thoros, sent troops to aid one of his allies, Roger of Salerno, 3rd prince of Antioch, against the Seljuk general Bursuq bin Bursuq. This alliance was truly pan-ethnic, as it included Turks (in the form of Burid atabeg of Damascus, Togtekhin, the Aleppan court eunuch and atabeg of Aleppo, Lulu, and the Artuqid ruler of Mardin, Ilghazi), Crusaders (in the form of the king of Jerusalem, Boldwin I, the count of Tripoli, Pons, the prince of Antioch, Roger of Salerno, and the count of Edessa, Boldwin II) and Armenians (in the form of the lord of the mountains, Thoros), who were all united (in the first phase of the war) to protect their independence from the powerful sultan of the Great Seljuk Empire, Muhammad (who has actually sent Bursuq bin Bursuq into the area in the first place).

last edited at Nov 28, 2018 5:29PM

BV
Image Comments 28 Nov 17:11
joined Oct 22, 2018
Gf

I'm disappointed there have been new fanarts on this for over a month...

BV
Image Comments 28 Nov 17:09
joined Oct 22, 2018
71471705_p0

^
Most of the YagaKimi fanbase: "Do we choose a fanart that makes us die of cuteness or die of laughter."
Kazunoha: "Why not both?".

last edited at Nov 28, 2018 5:10PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

Stating that you find previous comments funny is not related to YagaKimi. Which is fine once or twice, but not every day. You know who I'm talking about.

Yes, you're talking about me.

I wasn't trying to rally people to my personal Crusade here. It was just a tidbit I wanted to share, because it's something I saw a lot during Episode 7's release.

Too bad. I wanted to get involved... sigh

I never perceived it as a lot of lesbians, but then again I might be comparing it to the extreme 404 Men Not Found stories with literally only gay girls.

We're in the same camp there. Also, why did I chuckle at that 404 Men Not Found thingy?

EDIT:
We can see how my attempt to combine to the spoiler action and whatever this `` action is called failed horribly.

last edited at Nov 28, 2018 5:05PM

BV
Image Comments 28 Nov 10:16
joined Oct 22, 2018
71471705_p0

Similar to @uncertain, initially my reaction was "Cute. Beautiful. Nice.". Then I saw Sayaka, and one part of me was pittying her, while another was just laughing at the expression she made.
EDIT: Wait... This image is from today?!

last edited at Nov 28, 2018 10:17AM

joined Oct 22, 2018

Yuu gets hit by truck-kun and is transported to another world. 1000 chapters later she returns but, finds that Touko is dead due to different time flows

Now that would be the most depressing YagaKimi prediction I've seen.

joined Oct 22, 2018

chuckles at some of the more recent posts

joined Oct 22, 2018

Nakatani said she is 80% done. This will be finished by early 2020.

I've done the math. If the 80% figure is true, then there should be 9 chapters left. It's still not certain, but it's a good enough reference.

I included the possibility for extra chapters.

Well, I didn't factor in that :/
I may or may not have to run the numbers. Again

The longest volume is 9 chapters long (6 actual chapters with 3 extras), so worst case scenario is 15 months. (Well actual worst case scenario is that Nakatani's editor makes her extend it by another 100 chapters, during which she gets ill and stops writing)

Is the last redaction supposed to be some kind of dark humor? I want to know if I made a mistake by chuckling (if it isn't dark humor) or not (it is is dark humor).

joined Oct 22, 2018

November really is Origins month haha

I don't quite understand. Can I get some explanation? Just wanna understand it better. Also... curiousity...

last edited at Nov 27, 2018 5:41PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

I've done the math. If the 80% figure is true, then there should be 9 chapters left. It's still not certain, but it's a good enough reference.

I included the possibility for extra chapters.

Well, I didn't factor in that :/
I may or may not have to run the numbers. Again

joined Oct 22, 2018

BV
Image Comments 26 Nov 15:23
joined Oct 22, 2018
Dsxwpz9vyaaevyd-orig

Yeah, having multiple hobbies does that to you.

BV
Image Comments 26 Nov 15:22
joined Oct 22, 2018
Dsxwpz9vyaaevyd-orig

^
Haven't read Fusoroi and I first see/hear of its name just now, but I still laughed at your comment for some reason.
And then I went weird, and I got reminded of that meme format, and I just have the urge to type the following:
Marvel: ""Infinity War" is the most ambitious crossover event in history.".
History YouTubers: release "Operation Odysseus"

last edited at Nov 26, 2018 3:22PM

BV
Image Comments 25 Nov 18:22
joined Oct 22, 2018
Dsxwpz9vyaaevyd-orig

^ I just noticed, too. Dafuq? Did she try alcohol for the first time? That isn't a sober face... She probs has the opposite problem of what Finland from "Countryballs in Space" does...

last edited at Nov 25, 2018 6:23PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

Why is this thread so stagnant? Am I seriously the only one full of off-topic ideas to discuss?

Since there's a Discord (I would assume, haven't used it my self).

I rarely use Discord (although I did join the Sunset Mapping server), so I wouldn't know. :P