The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

That tomboy is such a simp

Who wouldn't be with a girl like that?

This is true

The immaculate
1 x ½ discussion 15 Aug 14:12
joined Mar 19, 2020

Ah I love inui ayu. Her art is so pretty. It really does kind of change things and make the original so less detailed but then again it was only one page.

The immaculate
Image Comments 15 Aug 07:47
joined Mar 19, 2020
82675728_p0%20(1)

@TctyaDDK thank you. You’ve put exactly what I love most about Mary into words. But also Mary best girl.
@YHVH You made me legit lol so thanks.

The immaculate
School Zone discussion 11 Aug 18:11
joined Mar 19, 2020

This is really the first manga I’ve read that makes me go “theyre such idiots” and I love it.

joined Mar 19, 2020

So like I don’t get the problem with single target sexuality? I know to each their own and all but like a few people seem to be against it and I just want to know why? I’m curious.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Sayo is best girl. I stand by this. But you moron. This is a terrible idea and I can only pray for poly.

The immaculate
School Zone discussion 09 Aug 21:32
joined Mar 19, 2020

Oh god I was literally chanting in my head “that lovely fool”. She’s a fool but damn if she ain’t lovely. I can appreciate her efforts.

joined Mar 19, 2020

Honestly I've half a mind to think it was uselessness, but I almost think Landlady is using the contract to hide from her feelings. Like, we already know that Landlady likes Kozuka, but maybe she's decided that her feelings aren't going to be returned? So because of that, she just waved off the confession as service?

It's going to be interesting to figure out how Kozuka is going to get Landlady to take her seriously

My suspicion Is that it’s tied to Landlady-chan’s past—she’s committed to Advanced Uselessness to avoid repeating some former emotional trauma.

Kozuka now knows the score in regard to her own feelings, so the best way for her to knock down the wall of uselessness is to keep banging away.

(That last phrase could perhaps be improved, but let it stand.)

No no I think that last phrase works quite well. Bang the gay away, more like bang the gay not away amiright? Hah...I’m so funny.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

This was probably my favourite of the four. It feels a bit more wholesome.

But at the same time, poor first girl. Her teacher fucks her, steals her heart (maybe you could skippy swap the first and second, I don’t know) and then cheats on her. That ain’t fair. But then second girl is adorable so meh.

The immaculate
School Zone discussion 04 Aug 23:52
joined Mar 19, 2020

But that like 757 dollars or 641 Euro? No that can’t be right, right?

The immaculate
Image Comments 04 Aug 11:31
joined Mar 19, 2020
75295196_p0

@randomwanderer I’ve read the WN (not much of the sequel though) and damn I can’t femeber that and it’s making me sad. Maybe I should re-read.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Lesbian harem is good harem.

Still, I'm rooting for the childhood friend.

Samesies, but honestly the other one is good too.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I can't help thinking the author really loved Elfen Lied and thought, "how can I make this into a yuri comedy?"

"Love Vectors"

Bet you can't get that image out of your head now. You're welcome.

Jokes on you, I haven’t even seen it so ha!

The immaculate
School Zone discussion 03 Aug 16:31
joined Mar 19, 2020

I’d think the exact same way as that girl. Though I’d probably give up sooner tbh.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

"Fix" the Onee-san? How exactly?

By getting rid of tei

last edited at Aug 3, 2020 10:40AM

joined Mar 19, 2020

They’re going to try and combine are they? That sounds super weird after typing it out. Or is she going to turn into the owl?

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

But really I think ami is just jealous while also thinking it’s bad ‘cause you know pedo. But in the way she’d be fine with it if she were the Loli,
The art is adorable as always but like wow. I honestly thought we’d have a legal story this time and I was honestly confused? Legality and an itou hachi manga? What? But no unfortunately. I’ll still read her works though.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

whitenight2013 posted:

This one actually hurts a bit. Really hope there's some kind of resolution.

Not me, I don't have a problem with Itou but this doesn't seem to lead to a fluffy ending so I rather if it's left to the imagination xD
Also what's really odd for me was the "I'll be mom and I'll protect you" leading to "So then Can I get a kiss on the lips?" ???? I mean, woah!

Lmao makes me question the mom.

The immaculate
Image Comments 02 Aug 05:37
joined Mar 19, 2020
Eegxizzuyaaymfx-orig%20(1)

@Cloy552 so like is granblue fantasy actually gay?

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I don't know if it's hot or creepy?

Why not both?

Thank you.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

And now theres piss everywhere

Welcome to reality.

Your reality

The immaculate
Image Comments 31 Jul 22:38
joined Mar 19, 2020

For some reason I want yuriwhale to give edelgard and Boyle (edit: it autocorrected but imma leave it) the a wide, wide berth. Everyone else is fair game though.

Also edelgard being ripped makes sense but it still surprises me to see her drawn as such.

Stay away from Boyle yuriwhale

last edited at Jul 31, 2020 10:40PM

The immaculate
Image Comments 31 Jul 22:34
joined Mar 19, 2020
Eecnsf3vaaadazh-orig

So pretty

The immaculate
Image Comments 31 Jul 22:34
joined Mar 19, 2020
Ed9-whivoaivio1-orig

I don’t get why she’s angry though

The immaculate
Image Comments 31 Jul 22:32
joined Mar 19, 2020
Edm1cy4voaau2qr-orig

^ oh? An intertwined tongue standoff next?