joined Jul 12, 2012

More Celtrance!

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Nice foreplay.

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

YES FINALLY!! IT'S HERE AND IT'S OH SO GOOD!!!

joined Jul 12, 2012

There's 80 million mio x ritsu fans!? Holy shit, that's almost the entire population of Germany! And growing!

last edited at Mar 7, 2015 12:18AM

joined Jul 12, 2012

Totally can relate ;)

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

Favorite! <3

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

^
^
the fingers condom, google it
followed this, OL NSFW cant be this cute :DDDD

Also - regular condoms - (which is what i assume she was referring to ) for use on the toys - safe sex people.

Condoms on toys == easy cleaning after.

Or maybe she just has a dick and does't want to get her pregnant.

Blasphemy :o

A little dick in yuri never hurts

That would make the doujin into a futa doujin, which I wouldn't mind either way. And yeah condoms are used on sex toys for safe sex. I use them the same way

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

I saw sooo many of my college references here xD

Oh and she may be a work-a-holic on the outside, but on the inside she wants the sex ;)

And I am in love with the story since the first chapter.

And has anyone notice that the girl looks like Anna from Frozen with her pigtails like that?

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

Is it just me or was that one of the cutest art used in an ero? xD

joined Jul 12, 2012

This doujin = my sex life xD
Anyways this was fun to read.

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

That was definitely a cute story and a good read.

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

No plot, too short, rushed and just plain...
If the story was longer and.. better.. then I would've not complained.

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

The cheating tag almost made me not read it until I looked at the author name and said "oh, pff! It's Mira so I don't have anything to worry about here!" xD
The story and art was good as always, and I like how it ended well like "It's an ending that makes sense and its actually good." :3

Akirio-chan
Image Comments 16 Feb 00:46
joined Jul 12, 2012
Nicomaki_negi3sai_reworked_gif

It's a kiss war!!! xD

joined Jul 12, 2012

More Yumikuri! :D

Akirio-chan
LOVE/DEATH discussion 30 Jan 09:49
joined Jul 12, 2012

That joke tho.

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

reads it a second time while thinking of the song 'Baby grind on me'

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

If this was animated with those positions then the title would make A LOT of sense, and it would be incredibly sexy to see some tribbing going on smirks pervertedly

Akirio-chan
LOVE/DEATH discussion 17 Jan 21:05
joined Jul 12, 2012

Now this story is worth reading.

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

The plot is finally getting somewhere, and it's looking yuri promising.

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

Well this is new. I'm not against the story so I'll continue reading the rest when it comes out. Don't know why so many people are against orgy tags.

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

This was a cute read. The only issue is that last page of them holding hands, their arms are too straight! Makes them look stiff without wrinkles on their uniforms. Am I the only one weirded out by this?

joined Jul 12, 2012

I didn't understand the plot.

Yomi lusted after her sister, and to avoid giving in to temptation went out with Mia to satisfy her lust. The sister, Miharu, realized it, and they had sex. Yomi, knowing it wasn't something they could keep doing, made the hard decision to move away (I think the parents may be divorced, so going to live with the father instead of the often-absent mother). Mia revealed she knew what was happening all along, but loved Yomi so went along with it. The "coward" in the title could refer to not being able to go after her sister in the first place, not levelling with Mia, and/or running away from the situation at the end.

That's my read anyhow.

Very well put Nezchan, I was thinking the same thing. And the author's stories are getting depressing, might something had happened?

joined Jul 12, 2012

Sheesh 40mins of sex... Where do ppl get so much stamina?

In real life it's more than 40 minutes, well for some of us it's a few hours, it's an insatiable sex drive.

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

To be frank, I don't see nothing particularly "rapey" on this doujin. Hanayo's denial is because she feels embarrased while Rin's insistence is because she has a pretty low self esteem and engagin on physical acts with Hanayo (on whom she sees everything she "lacks") as the only way to reassure herself, both as woman and as Hanayo's partner. This skewered perception stems in part by Hanayo's own low self esteem and lack of comunication (take notice how she's quick to back down once Hanayo makes clear she don't want to keep going and how fast the roles are reversed once Hanayo gets comfortable) The characterization feels in line with how they're depicted on the anime too.

This is exactly what I wanted to say and make clear of. Because NO it's not the doujin that's getting 'rapey', but it was these elements that were into play that you guys didn't consider. Like come on guys! Did Rin display a 'I want to rape you' face? No! Even the art is self explanatory.