Forum › Posts by Yuki Kitsune

Yuki Kitsune
Love Magnet discussion 25 Apr 23:09
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

I guess Yui's romances last about as long as a pack of cigarettes. I liked the one from Infinite 20 Minutes: smart and sneaky.

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Everything happening is about Shio, I'm thinking she is the devil who corrupts everyone.

That was on my mind, too. Things just got a little weirder this chapter.

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Yuri w/ blind girl is quite rare, ...

Characters with any form of disabled in manga are quite rare. There's such a stigma against disability in Asia in general. I'm really excited to see this!

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 7:16PM

Yuki Kitsune
Collectors discussion 31 Mar 09:32
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Updaaaaaaaaaaaaaate!!!!!!!!

Thank you. My day is made.

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

I generally dislike monster girl stories, and I definitely dislike harem, but I'm really enjoying this series. It's really kind of sweet.

Kyouko-chan's body, though...kind masculine looking in that bath scene. Did the author not have a good model?

Yuki Kitsune
Lily Love discussion 21 Mar 11:42
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

"Not only is this dangerous, but I'm fairly sure it's against the law..."
Donut, Donut, Donut /shakes head sadly. You are cute, sweet, kind...perhaps a little too much so. Really, it's okay to scream bloody murder. A few words of advice: monkey squeeze grapes, monkey make whine.

Yuki Kitsune
Kase-san discussion 17 Mar 21:08
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Ah, Yamada, the ultimate unicorn: innocent and horny.

Yuki Kitsune
Swap discussion 08 Mar 20:33
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Creepy, creepy, creepy, cree...umm...yeah, okay, no, they're perfect for each other.

And here I was expecting something with them having each other's names in their erasers.

Yuki Kitsune
Abyss discussion 13 Feb 10:34
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Please,

Please,

Please,

No rants about the Horii Kisuke short, everyday occurrence. Let's just appreciate (critique) Takemiya Jin for the wonderful (angsty) yuri.

[Am I being too pre-emptive?]

last edited at Mar 27, 2017 9:21PM

Yuki Kitsune
Rui-Rui discussion 13 Feb 10:16
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Why does it seem like every mangaka who gets their series cut short decides to throw bunches of gratuitous titty shots into their final chapter? Not complaining about the scenery, mind; just not fond of the gratuitousness. I just don't like feeling like they're using a nude woman as a form of revenge or way of throwing a tantrum.

last edited at Feb 13, 2016 10:18AM

Yuki Kitsune
Oddman 11 discussion 13 Feb 10:03
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Five-star rating system for weirdness:
* Boring
** Normal
*** Weird
**** WTF am I reading?
***** Dowman Sayman!

Thing about DS is, when he's not weird enough, it just comes across as creepy.

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

"People who bought this book also bought..." for the win.

Yuki Kitsune
Lily Love discussion 31 Jan 11:07
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

The moment I saw this image I thought, "A bunch of avatars are about to change."

That cover page, though. Long blond hair, short dark hair, bikinis...awfully reminiscent of Girl Friends.

last edited at Jan 31, 2016 11:12AM

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

The author manages to find the wackiest types of fish for this series. It's pretty awesome, the way they get personified.

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

"That lady is scary!"

I wholeheartedly agree.

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Maki-kun, why am I not surprised? Oh, right, 5|30 center panel.

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

WALL-E or Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou.

Been so long since i've seen Wall-E, like what 6+ years...need to watch it again and will check out the manga. Thanks.

YKK is well worth it. And there's some subtext if your yuri goggles are thick enough. Mine are not. :( I did buy the books, though. It's probably the single biggest incentive to actually learn my kanji.

You only need thin yuri goggles to see that Kokone has feelings for Alpha, and Maruko is to some degree jealous of their relationship (whether that's because she likes Kokone, or just jealous of having a relationship is unclear). There's definite subtext, even if nothing is confirmed.

Okay, Maruko's feelings totally register on the Yuri-meter. But I always read Kokone as seeing Alpha more like a Big Sis. I must just be too pure-minded. ;P They're definitely family by the end; make of it what you wish.

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

WALL-E or Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou.

Been so long since i've seen Wall-E, like what 6+ years...need to watch it again and will check out the manga. Thanks.

YKK is well worth it. And there's some subtext if your yuri goggles are thick enough. Mine are not. :( I did buy the books, though. It's probably the single biggest incentive to actually learn my kanji.

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Translation question (curiosity, not criticism): Doesn't "imouto" (妹) mean "Little Sister"? Where did "I Got Myself a Big Sister" come from?

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

It's like reading about the pre-Alpha project, only ... Koumiishi Sensei is missing.

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

´_´ ... nice joke

/Cringe

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

This is the only series I know where two pages at a time is just the right pace.
Not sure I could handle more of this weirdness in one go.

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Well, that was something. I guess that first color page should have warned me, but I'd kind of forgotten about it by the end. Hope Shio-chan never falls in love with anyone else, though ... for their sakes.

Yuki Kitsune
Mentality discussion 22 Nov 11:27
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

okay, pictures or it didnt happen!

But we have pictures ... of what didn't happen. ;)

♫ Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? ♫

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Volume 2? YES!!!

TBH, at my age, it feels a bit awkward to be reading high school yuri sometimes. Glad for anything involving adult characters (especially when it's not NSFW).