Forum › Posts by BV

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Things that don't exist:
Unicorns
Vampires
Giants
People who've read Hino-san no Baka and don't find it funny.

In all seriousness, tho, this chapter was great! The only thing that bugs me is that they believe in astrology, but I guess that's OK as long as it leads to scenes like that.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Thanks to BugDevil, I deleted my unpleasantly snarky original response and had a beer.

My previous theory that this series constitutes an interdimensional rift so that some panels are inaccessible on the plane of existence inhabited by certain readers remains unrefuted.

The way I read your theory now makes me think that, if it were an interdimensional rift, it would be actually that all panels would be accessible on various different planes of existence.
Because of either my poor reading of the name you gave to the theory or your poor wording of it (depending on how one looks at it), I'm gonna put forward an alternate theory. Some panels have "dissappeared" from some readers' internet because of things like quantum tunnelling: the quantum particles showing the panels simply used tunneling to (and I'm gonna grossly oversimplify it, so all our brains wouldn't fry, melt or evaporate, depending on the person) "teleport" to some location and do something else rather than showing those "missing" panels.

joined Oct 22, 2018

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4364646397717223#

I should be hyped for Yuu and Touko, but instead I’m hyped because we’ll get a little more of Midori and Manaka. Nakatani-sensei knows her public so well...

I shed a single tear when I saw this. The evidence is so overwhelming now that I don't even need to be able to understand moonrunes. Their interactions radiate 600 gigawatts of gay per panel. Midori x Manaka endgame is everything!

OK, while I'm shipping them too, I kinda feel you're overhyping. I'm puting the gay radiation from their interactions at a smaller, yet still very powerful 480 GW.

EDIT:
Yes, it's the GW part of that post that I found overhyping.

EDIT:
Can we please get a MidorixManaka doujin? I'll even accept if it's nothing but plain text with no pictures.

last edited at Apr 25, 2019 5:04PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

@Nyangomaru

Honestly though, just out of sheer morbid curiosity... what did you think that kiss Kasumi gave Sakurako was about? Trying to lick leftover food off her face?

I just want to add to add to @BugDevil's point here: there was no leftover food on Sakurako's face at the time.

And let's not even mention how many times they interlocked fingers.

BV
Image Comments 25 Apr 16:53
joined Oct 22, 2018
Ydnjf7h

Quick question:
Is it pronounced "Love live!" or "Love live!"?

BV
Image Comments 25 Apr 16:41
joined Oct 22, 2018
74270667_p1

^ I praise you for using an Infinity War meme.

BV
Image Comments 25 Apr 16:27
joined Oct 22, 2018
74270667_p0

Wait... there are older arts for this...
BASE! BV REPORTING IN! I'M JUMPING RIGHT INTO THIS RABBIT HOLE! IF I DON'T RETURN IN HALF AN HOUR, CONSIDER MYSELF DEAD!

EDIT:
19 minutes later
BV reporting in!
Before you ask if it was interesting, let me tell you...

It was. And it was beautiful.

last edited at Apr 25, 2019 4:46PM

BV
Image Comments 25 Apr 16:23
joined Oct 22, 2018
D3xuomduyaajjhg

When browsing through the main page and saw some images, I immediately recognized that it was Anne and Grea.

BV
Image Comments 25 Apr 16:20
joined Oct 22, 2018
Nj4sywi

It says this is original doujin... hmm... mischievous smile
Does anyone else expect (at the very least) a one-shot to come out of this?

BV
Image Comments 25 Apr 16:15
joined Oct 22, 2018
Dqnogobuuaabxfe

Glidesloe is becoming lewder as the series is (ironically) becoming less lewd.

palpatine voice: Ironic

joined Oct 22, 2018

At this point if someone believe it's still subtext or that the mains relationship is one sided, I will just question their reading comprehension and move on. Why have this kind of argument for the hundred time when we can all talk about how many child Sakurako want to have

2 daughters (so Mochi can make a spin-off)

joined Oct 22, 2018

I bet this manga is going to end with no make out scene. Yuri manga readers are the only people in the world that read something for literally years just to see 2 people holding hands in a final panel. Like seriously.

We've already had a kissing scene, and it is against the law for a yuri series to include more than one. Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do...

If we're talking about YagaKimi, I remember 4 such scenes (3 of them also in anime)... but whatever, I'm just gonna assume you made a joke...

You've never watched Kdramas, I take it. Some of the most intimate scenes can occur when the OTP are standing 8 feet away from each other.

'cause they're not gay

The ultimate insult on Dynasty Reader: calling someone NOT gay.

joined Oct 22, 2018

... If I'm so much opposed to incest, why do I find myself unable to condemn this manga...
internal conflict intensifies

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Just do the same as me and wait until the translation is made and uploaded here.

last edited at Apr 24, 2019 3:42PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

You'll settle for Red Bull and like it!

Oof. You drive a hard bargain. At least it's not Monster, I suppose.

My girlfriend works for Avon. We could try to arrange for Avon to sponsor you.
Either that, or maybe arrange something with Ribnica Komerc, where my dad works.
If both of these fail... well... then I can't help ya, buddy...

BV you got warned before to not do this. Can you not please? So many off-topic posts. Forums are not your personal blog.

First: I don't have a personal blog and don't plan on making one.
Second: You could've at least told me that before my (literally) self-punishing self-imposed exile from Dynasty.
Third: My apologies, but I couldn't resist but join in the conversation that was kind of a sequel to an argument between BugDevil and someone else (I already forgot who it was.
Fourth: In any case, point taken.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Did I get diabetes yet?

last edited at Apr 24, 2019 6:49AM

BV
Image Comments 24 Apr 05:01
joined Oct 22, 2018
52459535_p0

Ahh... What could've been...

joined Oct 22, 2018

I know no one cares about this (and, honestly, you certainly shouldn't care about this), but I am (for the 4th time) doing self-punishment by being inactive on Dynasty Reader (unlike the first two times, but just like the 3rd time, by not allowing myself to enter Dynasty Reader in the first place), but unlike any of the previous self-punishments, I'm not doing this because of something bad I've done on Dynasty Reader, but because of something bad I've done IRL (namely, enter a tense argument with my patrelinial grandma), so, as of one minute after this post is made, I'll be out of Dynasty Reader for at least 3, and at most 15 days (I still am yet to decide how long I'll make the self-punishment). And before you ask "What sane person would punish themselves?!", I'll answer your question with another question.

When did I even say I'm sane?

last edited at Apr 21, 2019 5:00AM

BV
Image Comments 20 Apr 17:20
joined Oct 22, 2018
__tsushima_yoshiko_and_watanabe_you_love_live_sunshine_and_etc_drawn_by_takeya_yuuki__e2a7c070c9d9ee0e00b0f65f7adc2f8e

Me confuses these two characters with two characters from a different work
Me to myself later: U WOT M8?

joined Oct 22, 2018

What was made thus far from the story was really beautiful, though at times either comedic, sad or erotic. I like it, and can't wait for next chapter.
Also, something only a car person and motosport fan like myself would bother raising a flag about this, but... why does this Mercedes have an upside-down logo?

BV
Citrus + discussion 19 Apr 16:11
joined Oct 22, 2018

I would gladly join the conversation about the chapter, but after the credit page I just can't.
Chaosteam was really messy this time around

joined Oct 22, 2018

Knowing that the majority of central storytelling structures and themes were well-established across Eurasia (and possibly wider but lack of sources makes any real conclusions impossible) by the Bronze Age has left me altogether more concerned with the quality of the writing than any particular attempts at "originality." Or to use a cooking analogy what matters is how well the chef executes the recipe, not how many (ostensibly) novel spins they can add to it - those are just a bonus should they work out.

Seconded.

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Well, there has been some hints that she does have a limit to her lazyness...

joined Oct 22, 2018

You'll settle for Red Bull and like it!

Oof. You drive a hard bargain. At least it's not Monster, I suppose.

My girlfriend works for Avon. We could try to arrange for Avon to sponsor you.
Either that, or maybe arrange something with Ribnica Komerc, where my dad works.
If both of these fail... well... then I can't help ya, buddy...

joined Oct 22, 2018

first you thought this was subtext

then you thought this was yuri

then we'll see that it was post transhumanist sci fi

"I wish I could upload our conciousnesses to a massive supercomputer so that our thoughts and selves could intermingle in the digital spacescape, Kasumi-chan!"

laughs while saying the following @Heavensrun, why you do this to me?