Forum › Posts by Dayominator

Dayominator
Murcielago discussion 05 Jan 04:15
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

phew.. as dark as this series can get and however much it makes me cringe and occasionally have regrets I still really enjoy it..

Kuroko definitely went a little far and i have a lot of "sympathy"(?) for the dead girls (mostly the one kuroko killed but the other two as well), they didn't deserve death they should have been brought to "justice" for the horrible things they did, but it seems like this manga also has to fill it's gruesome counter apparently. Their deaths really felt sort of sudden and out of place too.

but I suppose it's not really a horror manga if dramatic things like this don't occasionally happen too.

Also I just.. I just love Hinako so much.. she's so precious

Dayominator
Love Steal discussion 25 Dec 17:45
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I kind of hope this gets a continuation ..

Dayominator
My Odile discussion 23 Dec 18:36
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I.... want a part 2 to this...

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

For something that was only two parts I think it was good. a tad predictable perhaps, but still enjoyable and a happy ending.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

it feels like it's been a million years since this manga saw the light of day, i'm thrilled to see chapters coming up again!!

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

it feels like it's been a million years since this manga saw the light of day, i'm thrilled to see chapters coming up again!!

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

So Rei is Miko's sister then probably! It's all coming together little by little

i'm still pretty confused about Niu's gender but i'll just keep assuming they're a girl until this series flat out tells me one way or the other.

Dayominator
Hime Kobito discussion 21 Dec 13:03
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

This is by the same author of Kekkaishi! The gender bender yuri (well people argue about whether it's yuri but in the end its two girls together so??) I've always loved it cause this authors art style is just so cute.. glad to finally see this one shot here.

Oh, did you mean "Kashimashi!"?

Oh god yes, well I like the kekkaishi series too my brain just did words wrong whoops... too many k names

last edited at Dec 21, 2015 1:03PM

Dayominator
Hime Kobito discussion 21 Dec 12:39
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

This is by the same author of Kashimashi! The gender bender yuri (well people argue about whether it's yuri but in the end its two girls together so??) I've always loved it cause this authors art style is just so cute.. glad to finally see this one shot here.

Edit: there now I feel better

last edited at Dec 21, 2015 1:04PM

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Itou Hachi seems to like loli age gaps but that's the thing I love about her work is that it never gets creepy, it's always innocent and cute and never crosses the line, maybe a kiss here and there but they're sweet innocent kisses so it's never bothered me. It would be nice to see her do time-skips with the same characters and see them more lovey dovey but this is enough for me too.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

What I wouldn't do for the age of yuri to be more prominent in anime...

Takemiya once again provides the yuri we so much desire!!

last edited at Dec 20, 2015 6:03AM

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Yuri-ism stated this is a two part series in their website and that the second part is part of their mystery yuri reveals for christmas i believe

last edited at Dec 19, 2015 9:32PM

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

way too cute.. everything Itou Hachi does kills me in the best way...

Dayominator
Junk/Jewel discussion 15 Dec 01:51
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Every single one of these was way too short and it just makes me want more.. but I guess it's okay because there were a bunch of them.. but still don't be such a tease Takemiya

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

tbh the last chapter didn't really come at too much of a surprise after i glanced at the author's twitter (because I like following yuri artists cause why not cute art updates i'm all for it!!) but they do a lot of gigantic breast/shota stuff and i'm like yeah no thanks and back flip outta there real fast.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

While I enjoy reading this series I think it's too bad they couldn't have chosen a less fanservicey yuri series to license instead.. I usually buy most yuri series that get licensed to support the genre since it doesn't get enough love but especially with the latest chapter kind of has me having second thoughts and in the end I don't think I'll pick it up this time..

I still appreciate all the hard work you guys put into translating it for everyone though!!

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Sometimes I reread all of Jin's work on the site hoping there will be new updates to come, and here it is!! Blessed day.

I like drama and fluff I just want all the yuri dang you

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

covers face. how cute was this last chapter?? Well I guess Ginko remembering the past wasn't cute, and it was almost depressing but then the ending just twisted my heart around and I was happy again..

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Ahhh beautiful I'm so happy I checked to see if a translation was up thank you for your hard work Halmoni!

I wonder what will happen with No-Rae as secretary.. 'u' Seol-A all disappointed is kind of cute tho

last edited at Dec 7, 2015 5:51AM

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Ooo this series looks really cute the art is especially nice!! I just hope it doesn't turn into a harem as it seems like all these monster girl series take that route...

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I... actually kind of like this. I like Yandere.. within limits. I don't like it when there's bodily harm coming to lovers, like limb removal or anything like that.. but I guess I like learning about just what drove a character over the edge to become so mentally unbalanced (which hopefully this touches on). Also it's yuri so I mean that's basically a free bonus. I really liked Mirai Nikki/Future Diary which was such a bizarre yandere murder series but I just found is fascinating because every little detail you learned made everything else make sense little by little.

When I first started reading this it reminded me of Raindrop Harmonia with the age gap + taking in some random child that the MC takes care of.. just.. significantly darker obviously! But I'm interested in seeing where this particular series will go.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I've really loved the flashback.. it broke my heart a little bit seeing No-Rae's old relationship and how it ended. This series has been very slow as far as building up the yuri aspect, but I do love the character development sooo much, there's so much depth and diving into their pasts are great.. I could get so much more of it.

I am glad it seems like it'll be moving back towards current day. Give meeeeee proper Seol-a confession please!! It's time for Fluttering Feelings to knock me on my butt with a confession. I mean.. I suppose I can go on a little longer without it but I'll be a little bitter about it (but not that much I'm a pushover)

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I love this author and their art a lot, I know this series will probably have a few more chapters (after the 4th, which is up on yuri-ism right now) but I REALLY hope they do more yuri series. After looking them up they have some other stuff, but it looked like not a lot of it is translated and it's too bad!

This series is so adorable though I can't get enough of it!! ^

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I do like that this series focuses a lot on the side couples even tho the main couple is in my fave, but since we do get a lot of screen time of the main two in the midst of other's chapters I don't mind so much. It's especially nice because it's little insights into their continuing rivalry/relationship as it goes along, and you just know the author is saving their great chapters for later.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Augh this was so sweet... good good..