Forum › Posts by Ressey

Ressey
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

So now they've woken up in a different world? That's freaky!

last edited at Oct 29, 2019 5:12AM

Ressey
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Pink also holds godly powers. I wanna see this manga go over the personality types of pink haired girls so bad. xD

Ressey
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Here comes the sadness again...man, that's a good doujin. Captures this pairing perfectly. I haven't felt this level of angst in quite awhile with a PMMM doujin.

last edited at Oct 28, 2019 11:57AM

Ressey
SHY discussion 27 Oct 08:40
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Filler? No filler here, just more of cute Shy being shy. :]

Ressey
SHY discussion 25 Oct 03:52
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Man, Teru is so wholesome.

Teru's ass is amazing for a middle schooler.

Ressey
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Welp, looks like Itou Hachi found the darkside. Next is loli in suitcase edition while getting chased down by the popos.

last edited at Oct 24, 2019 11:34AM

Ressey
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

lewd the pink, lewd the pink!

also pink haired girls can be a touch yandere too

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

I see our goddess' work hath returned. <3

Ressey
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Lizard? XD

Yes, Monika from Doki Doki Photography Club gets Lizard-kun.

Ressey
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Fluff, fluff, fluff.

Ressey
Citrus + discussion 19 Oct 19:12
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Oh my god now we have a Yaya. Every high ranking Yuri series has a Sayaka, why not this one? LMFAO Saburouta.

I have turned into a dirty old lady waiting for Mei and Yuzu to fug but I know the day will come eventually. Saburouta can be a huge tease she's just riding it out as long as possible.

last edited at Oct 19, 2019 7:18PM

Ressey
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Technically Sayaka can't die due to relations with Madoka and being resurrected. Homura wouldn't allow that cause all 4 magical girls have to be alive in order to duke it out with her [AGAIN]. This needs a Sayaka x Homura tag since it feels heavily fan-serviced to that particular ship, nice doujin regardless.

last edited at Oct 18, 2019 8:08AM

Ressey
1 x ½ discussion 15 Oct 05:02
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

ARE YOU SERIOUS!? THIS IS POPPYCOCK NONSENSE.

papika

last edited at Oct 15, 2019 5:10AM

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Wow, what a total cop out. Guess this manga is strictly staying PG-13. At least we got a gay sex bomb vampiress known as Liberta. So I'll forgive Tatsu for this.

last edited at Oct 11, 2019 2:02PM

Ressey
SHY discussion 06 Oct 15:58
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Can't like Twintail nurse right now.

She looks like a Hatsune Miku clone...

last edited at Oct 6, 2019 3:59PM

Ressey
Dear NOMAN discussion 06 Oct 14:00
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Damn, I teared up when Bazu mentioned the past and explained her experience with the humans. T_T This poor crow woman needs some tender love and care.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

If this is going where I think it's going we are eventually going to see a birdgirl and the inevitable do eggs come out of the pooper or the vagoo gag line.

Snakegirl. [insert tongue sex jokes] Dragongirl. [insert jokes about burning stuff and being a hot head]

Spidergirl. [molestation jokes] Googirl. [lubrication jokes]

You get the point.

last edited at Oct 6, 2019 11:52AM

Ressey
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Hand-on-Hand sex, wew, I have not seen that in the longest while. So like when the naked palms touch, is it like symmetrical docking? Like with boobs but with palms?

that confuzzled my brain a bit

last edited at Oct 4, 2019 5:34AM

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/77061084
Why did the author put #MarriedCouple on this??

It's a joke. :] Right now they are just useless virgins. <3

Ressey
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Oh god it's over. What am I gonna do with my life now? NOOOOOOOOOO

freaks out

Panic aside this is the best yuri manga I have read these past 3 to 4 years. I don't think Nakatani's work can be surpassed. I will buy ever single one of her volumes to support her. I will miss Yuu and Touko. I will always hold them dear to my heart.

last edited at Oct 2, 2019 12:58AM

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

satsuki

Ressey
1 x ½ discussion 30 Sep 07:11
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

So I just saw Taiyaki post ch preview on pixiv and there is a picture of Miyuki Senpai as a child with another child and I'm going to assume it's about her past forbidden love, as in her sister..? Since she understood and didn't freak out about Asuka's forbidden love for her mother dearest. I mean it's still a huge jump but that's what my mind thought of immediately.

So we might get siscon shenanigans?! Heck, that's looks to good to be true.

Ressey
SHY discussion 30 Sep 06:55
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Came here for SHY gets spoiled about the very last season of Symphogear. Dang it man, SPOILER TAG.

Ressey
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Maybe I'm hecka sleep deprived, but didn't Kaoru think that Risako wasn't lying? That made me think of a scenario where Kaoru imagined Risako was with Reiichi, and that made her trip and fall. Sure imagined it cuz she wants out? Or where's too obsessive? Like the whole reason they're together, it sounds like Reiichi just got worn down by Kaoru's begging for him to love her. And I think if the person you love doesn't really love you, it can make you crazy and miserable because you don't trust them.

Risako is a pathological liar. Kaoru knows this deep down but has yet to act on it.

Ressey
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Hey train-kun or truck-kun I hope you're reading this. See this is what you are going to do. You need to run over this dumbell known as Kaoru. She's going to jump out in front of you. You're gonna be all like WHAT THE FUCK oh not this shit again. Then que Uta is walking down the street heading over to Kaoru's place. She hears the nitty gritty news from her own mom that Reiichi the stupid fuck of a brother cheated on Kaoru with that nasty ho Risako after receiving a well deserved bitch slap to the face. Big fat red hand print with a dash of discarded marriage ring straight to the forehead. Make that pig bleed!

Kaoru: KAMI-SAMA I'M COMING FOR YOU!

Uta: BAKA!

Uta's best impression of a linebacker tackling Kaoru out of the way from truck-kun or train-kun. Both of them are on the ground crying.

Truck-kun or Train-kun: K, byeeeeee! Just going to honk at you two to make it seem legit.

Kaoru: You should of just let me die Uta.

Uta: Nah, you're too stupid to die in this manga. Also I'm going to hit you right in the feels again. Daisuki da yo. BAKA BAKA BAKA!

Kaoru: Me too. I'm sorry I was born with a limited amount of braincells (severe lack of life experience). I love you too.

They kiss (& fuck, big IF but probably not gonna happen, i don't care at this point) THE END.

last edited at Sep 30, 2019 6:27AM