Forum › Posts by knthomsen

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Isuzu-san .or Sax girl :3 is cute

knthomsen
Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

I uhh, so what? We never get to know what Makoto wanted to tell Hana? And what was that all about with the piano? At one point I was seriously thinking they were gonna say Makoto was the reincarnation of a piano. I feel so unfulfilled

Reborn as a piano! ...well that sucks D:

knthomsen
Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

So I guess kenshiro was in love with their mom? I'm a little bummed, tbh, bc I was kind of hoping he'd hook up with hitomi, but hitomi and kaminaga is good too (if not better, tbh)

Might have had a small crush on her.. But i think she was like a second mom/aunt to him maybe? That is how i saw it atleast :) I could be wrong ofcourse.
They do talk sibling this and that. And the families were close after all.

last edited at Jul 15, 2015 4:20AM

knthomsen
Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

The ending chapter was slightly confusing, but it was inevitable, I happy to see that hana was able to move on in the end. Sad, but also uplifting story.

I Agree, pretty much how i felt about it :)

knthomsen
Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Haruka and Yuu sits in empty classroom:
Haruka: Yuu-chan, you did hear it, didn't you? What I and president Mitsuki talked about.
Yuu: Yeah
Haruka: I see. Hey, Yuu-chan... Do you know the meaning? The meaning of president Mitsuki's "love"?
Yuu: Onee-chan is weird because she's been studying too hard for her entrance exams!
Haruka: No, not that... I wonder what kind of love I have for you. I thought it was the same as president Mitsuki's, but I was told it's not. We hold hands, we go out together, we even sleep at each other's houses...
Yuu: We've kissed too.
Haruka: Right?
Yuu: Haruka?
Haruka: Hmm?
Yuu: I love you (and she kisses her) I thought I might figure it out if I kissed you while saying I love you.
Haruka: Did you figure anything? Let's do it again! I'll do it this time.
They kisses while saying "I love you" for a while.
Yuu: Did you figure anything?
Haruka: I feel like I kinda did, but really didn't.
Yuu: I see.
Haruka: I wonder if I'll ever figure out what president Mitsuki meant.
Yuu: Of course you will! Even onee-chan knows you will!
End of scene.

My jaw is dropped. They still don't get it after all that?!

I understand. It's comedy, it's supposed to be fluffy and funny, Haruka is a airhead, but I just can't suspend my disbelief that 2 high-school girls were so close and cared so much about each other that they wanted to be special, without knowing what love or dating is. Were they sheltered? Never saw any drama in tv, read manga or heard any of friends talking about love? I don't deny that they are aware of their feelings, but even when Haruka was fangirling about Shizuka and Kotone "They are like us!" she simply couldn't do that without common knowledge about dating and love. Or did she think they are just "special friends" like she and Yuu? Maybe in manga they become a real couple, but anime just seriously pissed me off.

This. I gave up on this series completely after that, Not only did they not get it after all of that. And! when the sister started to get in between them, i just lost it. Nope Nope Nope Nope. I don't mean to sound like an ass..but that was just fkin stupid.

knthomsen
Image Comments 13 Jul 22:04
Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012
47704399_p0

^ You will now love Yuri. One of us! One of us!

knthomsen
Image Comments 13 Jul 21:24
Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012
47704399_p0

Ika chaaaaaaaaaan! ....*smack*

knthomsen
Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

I love how their relationship progress so far. I really like that MC didn't immediately jump into yuri route and actually so far denies it even be possible. "Even ignoring that, I won't fall in love" is cleaver way to set-up scenario, where senpai has to make her fall in love and change her mind. I'm honestly hyped. It might turn out to be my favorite yuri series o.o

BTW. Since it's yuri, Senpai's friend is 100% in love with her and will become a problem later, but seeing how natural this manga feels, maybe it will be first time where it's legitimate strong friendship xD

EDIT/ Damn, I was on first page. Didn't see people already commenting this chapter =.=

I think Senpai acts natural. It's her first time feeling love so she has no idea how to act. She tries distance herself at first, because she doesn't want to scare MC off, but then suddenly can't control her so far dormant feelings and just goes for a kiss with "ups, I did it" face. I think she acts perfectly as someone who never been in love before.

agreed. I thought "oh here we go with the best friend get jealous and starts become a jerk to the junior -story".

last edited at Jul 13, 2015 2:03PM

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

More of this please.

knthomsen
Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Why the heck are the robots in manga named like cities in Czech Republic? ._. ... Praha, Liberec

Because of this probably:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karel_%C4%8Capek#Etymology_of_robot

The more you know.

knthomsen
Murcielago discussion 12 Jul 23:52
Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Yea ..i was wondering about the other girls aswell.
Guess they will keep going like usual ..just without the murder and rose-mind control.

So it turned from being a hell-disguised-as-a-heaven into just a heaven c:

Yes. All is as it should be. YuriTastic

knthomsen
Murcielago discussion 12 Jul 23:39
Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

.....but, what about all the other girls in the harem? That arc really ended kinda abruptly.

Also, that yuri hell scene made me cry ;_;

Yea ..i was wondering about the other girls aswell.
Guess they will keep going like usual ..just without the murder and rose-mind control.

knthomsen
Murcielago discussion 12 Jul 23:14
Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

end of chapter 27. Missing toes? a clue? hmmm..
puts on detective hat and blows bubbles with fake pipe

last edited at Jul 12, 2015 11:17PM

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Squishy
~(^o^)~
Wobbly

knthomsen
Image Comments 11 Jul 22:24
Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Standing on a box. i'm sure of it

knthomsen
Lily Love discussion 11 Jul 14:02
Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Can't blame her ..Donuts are delicious!

I should go buy some. :0

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Ah, I was staring to wonder when the characters were going to get all blushy and adorable. Remember kids, sexually harassing people during sporting events until they crush you multiple times with paint rollers is the best path to true love. As long as you're both squids :)

Takes notes

aha ..sex-u..ally Hara-..ass. Got it!
With this i will finally experience true lov-

[Police sirens]

knthomsen
Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Having her die ..like "for reals" is probably best anyway. I mean how long can this zombie thing go on? :p ..

What if she starts to rot D: ..oh gawd

knthomsen
Pai! 2 discussion 10 Jul 05:57
Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

I want more! huff pant

knthomsen
New Game discussion 09 Jul 19:53
Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Hifumi #1 <3

knthomsen
Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Well I guess she died, if she didn't die yet she'll die later anyway, she's a zombie so when she dies yuri will be deader than dead.

Well this will be the second time she dies then?

Funeral -> zombie -> YAY THE BEACH -> HNNGH! -> Dead..again.

knthomsen
Image Comments 09 Jul 12:59
Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012
51293830_p0

Whats with the explosion of Tougo x Yuuna images?
Not that i mind ofcourse :D

knthomsen
LOVE/DEATH discussion 09 Jul 08:33
Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

I want to see more of the "bodyguard" or whoever that girl on the side is.

knthomsen
Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Cute.

knthomsen
Magan&Danai discussion 07 Jul 20:05
Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

I don't really get ch4 ..why is she mad this time?

also ..Did she just call her "stinky" ?