Forum › Posts by Queenofyuri

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

Fist time I see a guy who is an advid supporter hopefully it stays that way. Nothing about joining them or anything of that sort. I'm ok with guys supporting me and my girl but not to see us having inteminte moments that's kept between a couple. He might even be gay which will be even better.

last edited at Feb 5, 2016 9:26PM

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

I think this is the most tags I've seen on a upload manga.

last edited at Jan 28, 2016 12:33AM

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

I do believe Kodama will find a way to make this het in some sort of way. I love one work she did. I had great respect for the author but recently I've notice some of her work were she tries to make guys also be part of the story and come out as triumph. There is one story I didn't edit from Yuri hime wildrose and its precisely hers. One of the characters mentions after she is insanely in love with her girlfriend " I know my girlfriend will eventually find a male and he will give her what I can't give her a child" it made me realise weather or not she knows about alternatives about adopting and science not to mention I've read another where two girls have sex and one happens to get married and she still does a man. I am not against bisexuality or what if but I just wish she would embrace her Yuri characters more don't make them into objects into air heads. Create a strong female protagonist who can overcome the drama with a meaning. Its perfectly fine to include men but when he takes over a Yuri manga there's the problem making the Yuri girls look stupid or summisive I cringe there is smart women out there who likes girls and guys. Make Yuma smart as she is. Hotaru can continue to be an idiot but at least one smart intellectual women. Either she's a guy or she's leaning for the male audience but if she wants lesbian respect she needs to create a good as hell female character.

last edited at Jan 16, 2016 10:56PM

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

Are people really wishing death upon the mangaka? Are you guys insane?

You knew what you were getting into. Dynasty tags this shit. If you're so opposed then gtfo.
It's fiction. Drama is entertaining. Fujiwara isn't the nicest guy but he's interesting. This "let me get my dick in this les shit" is something that I haven't seen in a yuri series, even if its something that happens in reality. I'm pretty interested to see how this turns out now.
I've seen the author write worse garbage. Renai manga is about the only decent one she has. Sad to say it is.

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

Seriously people are more interested in the Yuri publications story than the manga we just read that's gold xD hahaha I can't stop giggling. I also love how miman pen pal is a bird xD hilarious by the way and how Hirari is that hot girl with long hair like an onesama and Yuri hime is tomboyish. Love Yuri hime. Thanks so much Kurt and all Yuri Project love it.

last edited at Jan 16, 2016 10:31PM

Queenofyuri
Secret Work discussion 05 Jan 18:20
joined May 23, 2013

Those must have been big rock diamonds. Also I agree with this doujinshis are way better than the anime.

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

I can tell this was written by a male author because they v is cover is fluid too must exaggerated fluid. There is too much juice everywhere those girls need to be checked.

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

Be happy there is even yuri outhere yuri fans. Be happy at least we get one Yuri anime.

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

I gotta say this is the best sex I had ever seen in a manga other than sono hanabira. It wasn't sex just because, this wasn't sex it was love making and very few adult works are able to do that. It's passionate and I love this story. Like a fairytale. It isn't dirty like hentai or make a girl look stupid as hell. Most male authors do that with the exception of few.Females look needy to the extreme its not believable. There's gotta be something and that is love and a great plot. A way a women acts for reals

last edited at Dec 23, 2015 12:35AM

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

Tell me if this isn't the cuttest manga Jin has ever made. Just so cute. Like a puppy cute.

last edited at Dec 22, 2015 12:30AM

Queenofyuri
Stretch discussion 01 Oct 01:32
joined May 23, 2013

I know this is a manga, so it doesn't have to be realistic, but...
Really, Keiko?? Your roommate is lying on her bed all curled up and tells you she wishes she had had more time with you and you just say "Me too" and leave her there? How cold do you have to be for that? :(
I'm not saying she should have gone to her bed and kissed her (although I certainly would not have complained lol) but she could have at least gone to hug her or something! Just something to show that she has feelings about this too!
finishes angry rant
I hope these 2 will notice how much they're missing each other and realize they belong together, that's my only hope for now!
Because if this ends in het, then screw this, I will redraw the end of the manga myself: Keiko goes over to Ran in her bed, kisses her, love confession, they move back in together, epilogue 10 years later with them being married and 2 kids. :D

I feel your pain.......blaming the author...and no one else.....I so wish Shou was a lesbian for a day in Ran's place to see what he actually will do to change the path in which this is heading. I have a feeling Keiko will see her bf again sleep with him again...make up things, or truly break up...but with sex included cause Shou won't be happy if it isn't.

last edited at Oct 1, 2015 1:32AM

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

what we wish they were really doing on that bath scene on the anime....

Queenofyuri
Stretch discussion 01 Oct 00:56
joined May 23, 2013

fu#@$@#$@# you! Shou you can rot in an abyss of hell for doing this to a lesbian heart....how could you.....iniciate a beautiful thing, never fully finish prism try to ship this two just to give us a load of crap....seriously you are making your true fans fall apart and attracting new one that perhaps might never even be thankful enough for liking your work. People here seriously like his work. I did one day, one foolish day....now I don't give a damn...I am waiting for a miracle from you....one sign of hope....a drop from heaven if it exist......*breaths*

last edited at Oct 1, 2015 12:58AM

Queenofyuri
Yuri Danshi discussion 29 Sep 13:53
joined May 23, 2013

This is me but on girl form and quite different perspectives. I ship it all, know the names by heart, know what they are doing for each other what will end up happening to the relationship. I feel like this guy!! but....I'm a girl....with glasses and ........

Queenofyuri
Stretch discussion 10 Sep 23:54
joined May 23, 2013

Screw the no kiss scenes. I'm off to read what does the Fox say now what's a real good Yuri manga xD

Queenofyuri
Stretch discussion 31 Aug 01:06
joined May 23, 2013

Ran is gay no doubt about that XD she just doesn't know how to make a move with het Keiko.

Queenofyuri
Citrus discussion 10 Aug 02:17
joined May 23, 2013

after trying to edit chp 16-17 of citrus and I see this thread 0.0; -Kari

last edited at Aug 10, 2015 2:17AM

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

This is shi$@# I am telling you guys drop the bomb before it gets worse. I mean citrus has gotten alot better believe me....this is just beggining. What a cheater seriously? is that all she thinks of her? a fuc$#@ cheater. Cut me a chase.

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

one of them gets pregnant the end.....I know what I am telling you yuri lovers avoid Kodama's work it never ends good. As a yuri manga editor I am telling you expect the worse of the worse.

joined May 23, 2013

I'll switch body's with you man, I am on a boy harem and yes I am a lesbian. Want to switch...you can have this guys muscles I'll have all those beautiful girls ;)

Queenofyuri
Stretch discussion 18 Jun 21:54
joined May 23, 2013

I wonder what it means to settle things with an ex for good? Break up properly or restore the relationship?

Break up sex..........hahhaha no

Queenofyuri
Stretch discussion 18 Jun 21:52
joined May 23, 2013

Keiko reminds me of Althea from the Rich man's daughter that's why I put up with her. Althea is nicer tho xD

Queenofyuri
Collectors discussion 21 May 23:01
joined May 23, 2013
Queenofyuri
Collectors discussion 21 May 22:42
joined May 23, 2013

According to modern sience and so forth state by biology it is very near and possible for two females to give birth to an embryo. It's gonna be an xx chromosome which is a baby girl. The way the egg fertilization occurs its by sperm entering the egg however when the egg is shock it creates life therefore creating an embryo. Using a gay man's sperm who also happens to be very good looking because gay men are very good looking and bff on lesbians like me could also help. He could donate his sperm and lesbian couple can have child. There is many options even adoption. Kids are practically given away in some countries. Everything is possible ladies and gentlemen with modern science and knowlegable scientists. A scientists told me once women will be able to figure out this riddle and when they do it will make it fun and easier for lesbians and we could also give a hand to our gay guy friends.

last edited at May 21, 2015 10:44PM

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

I dont know if its yet to consider to be Yuri because she might accept that one guy after all she likes him after all in the near future. I hate to be the one who ruins the party but frankly relationships like this dont seem to last that long. Experience 23 year old lesbian. I'm sad to see it fail all the time. Love sucks. I don't know what to think of this one. I'm just, missing a heart. I need something strong to get me to love a series. Good story not great.

last edited at May 16, 2015 12:58AM