Forum › Posts by Kiri

Kiri
Liberta discussion 03 Oct 08:30
Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

so in summary.... the author is a huge bottom with a vampire fetish

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

"They also place livestock in stress free environments" proceeds to explain how she's going to eat her alive soon
On another note, this looks interesting and I would love to see it in anime format

Kiri
School Zone discussion 28 Sep 18:05
Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

Gay optimistic nerd, she's got everything

Kiri
School Zone discussion 21 Sep 19:40
Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

That shot of Kishiya's lips tho

Is it gay to blush while looking at another woman's lips fellas
Also there's something about Yatsude with her eyes open........ i love it

Kiri
Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

I quite liked this one, it was nice Yuma decided to take the initiative

Kiri
School Zone discussion 22 Aug 06:54
Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

just saw i missed 49, and i gotta say, seeing what she was going to say on the cover, then seeing she actually really doesn't say that in the manga, is pretty heartbreaking T_T

That was pretty clever, I loved the storytelling and the art in this chapter.
Also the fact you can't predict when the drama train will run you over in this manga lol

last edited at Aug 22, 2020 6:54AM

Kiri
Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

Okay, now he's just plain showing off his ability to draw bodies in perspective isn't he...

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

Those who don't like Akira just don't see how this is necessary for her to hilariously melt after taking a bite of cinnamon roll.

Big brain comment right here, now I'm dying to read the next chapter

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

It's interesting how some readers have an entirely different view on this than me. Where I see them overcome the troubles and grow closer again and again, even if everything isn't perfect yet, and consider the new troubles a chance to solve another problem, they only see impending doom. I've decided to name this the Bakarina Syndrome - due to remembering the original one-shot, people are so focused on the doom flags that they completely fail to see all the more positive developments this series has had.

I agree. Even though it is frustrating to see them not being honest with each other, I think this is just the build up to them finally opening up. Not being able to talk about the things that have hurt you in the past (or present) is a real problem I've seen some friends struggle with and it can really take a toll on your relationship, romantic or otherwise.
But maybe the level of difficulty to get over that and talk about the important stuff is what ends up breaking their relationship, maybe it just doesn't come natural to them.
I believe the author is doing an amazing job at portraying real issues a couple can have and that's why it resonates with me more than your typical yuri manga and also why I'm dying to see what comes next! (though technically we know how the story ends lol)

last edited at Jul 7, 2020 7:12AM

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

This is so stupid.... I love it
Ookuma looking at that vagina all shoujo manga style was my favorite part

Kiri
Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

THANKS FOR THE FOOD KISHI-SENSEI
I love seeing Honoka opening up a bit, they are my favorite couple

Kiri
Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

This one was kinda cute

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

That "me fumo la clase" is so real.

Yeah, that cracked me up, one of the few lines someone from Spain would actually say

Y me encanta que a la chica no se le ocurriera usar el traductor antes

last edited at May 16, 2020 1:33PM

Kiri
Boku To discussion 06 May 04:50
Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

I only care about these two

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

This is one of my favorite mangas, I love the humor, all the cute pairings, the characters are super likable... I also think the concern Kanna has about her future and not having a real passion for anything is really relatable and sets this story appart from other romantic comedies (at least for me). But after reading it a second time ... did that ever get resolved? It's like at some point the author forgot about that very important problem the mc has and focused only on the shipping, which is a shame.
I really liked Yuu's subplot with her sisters and how that affected her personality, it's just a shame the main character didn't get anything like it.
Overall.... I'm still in love with this story and all its characters, I'm just frustrated at the lost potential there.

As the author's notes show, she only had one volume (volume three) to finish the story. There definitely were too many characters introduced and the more serious themes weren't resolved. I thought it was a shame the original stooges were pushed to the side somewhat when the student council was introduced, but I think it's pretty amazing how much she accomplished with so little in the end.

I'd love to see a proper continuation, a re-do of the story starting from volume three. Volume three and the extras were fun for lack of a better word, but that did come at the expense of the character building that was more focused on in the first two volumes.

Extremely funny though, and I was laughing throughout.

That clears things up, i didn't know
Yeah, the introduction of the student council feels unnecesary but makes sense if Arata Iri was planning on writting more volumes. I'm sure she's more than capable of writing very interesting character development (BUT THAT JUST MAKES ME ANGRIER DAMN IT!!!)

I would die happy if more of it were to come out but I don't think it's going to happen........ Guess we can still dream :)
But also any new comedy she writes I'm probably going to be happy about lol (I can't seem to get into her drama stuff sadly)

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

The fact that her name is Mami..........

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

well I admit THAT line cracked me up, and the whole thing of her dying if she eats semen (just imagine the drama potential)

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

"I didn't have time to wonder if she was good at basketball" loved that line!!
I'm rooting for these three characters, can't wait to read more. Also, I can't be the only one that screamed at the screen when Akira told Rin she sees her as a precious friend...

Kiri
Ayame 14 discussion 26 Mar 05:42
Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

Well...that happenned in the most forced way possible

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

This is one of my favorite mangas, I love the humor, all the cute pairings, the characters are super likable... I also think the concern Kanna has about her future and not having a real passion for anything is really relatable and sets this story appart from other romantic comedies (at least for me). But after reading it a second time ... did that ever get resolved? It's like at some point the author forgot about that very important problem the mc has and focused only on the shipping, which is a shame.
I really liked Yuu's subplot with her sisters and how that affected her personality, it's just a shame the main character didn't get anything like it.
Overall.... I'm still in love with this story and all its characters, I'm just frustrated at the lost potential there.

Kiri
Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

I already love this ship

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

Madre mía el salseíto que se viene con la amiga.

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

Risako being a lesbian and in love with Kaoru this whole time may not be very realistic but it's the only thing that could keep me interested at this point lol, love my mean angsty lesbian characters

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

I feel really bad for Kaoru :( i'm guessing at some point she will realize that she likes Uta too, from the type of manga this is. There's the possibility that Uta will have already moved on by then though.... Still hoping they get a happy ending together, i got really invested in this manga somehow hahaha (rip my heart)

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

I just found out about this :( She is such an inspiring artist, i love her comic. Rest in peace.