Forum › Posts by telamon

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

For those not watching the series I'm assuming that G1 is the baby/colt/whatever? So the ones arguing got the other pregnant?

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

Arranged marriage incoming.

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

False advertisement!

telamon
Image Comments 03 Jan 13:03
joined Mar 25, 2013
72044018_p0

If that x-ray is just for the hands, then they're naked underneath.

telamon
Image Comments 03 Jan 12:59
joined Mar 25, 2013
Du9kg1rucaauvk4-orig

Is the movie actually yuri or just subtext (at the most)?

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

Somehow they don't seem like the same people from the previous two one-shots. Personality-wise.

last edited at Dec 24, 2018 7:56PM

telamon
Futanari discussion 28 Nov 10:13
joined Mar 25, 2013

Anyone have a collection of all the linked translated ones that they can upload to mega or somewhere else?
I'm (slightly) lazy and generally don't have all that much time to go through every link and download them one by one.

Just asking.

telamon
Image Comments 28 Nov 09:54
joined Mar 25, 2013
Jiguzagu_1034611628652748801%20(2)

So now you won't be able to rely on tags huh?

telamon
Confession discussion 14 Nov 11:38
joined Mar 25, 2013

Huge Amounts of Sweating

joined Mar 25, 2013

Octo means 9.

Check your dictionary.

telamon
Image Comments 04 Nov 02:47
joined Mar 25, 2013
66204010_p0

I see we have a candid picture of two cannibals having dinner.

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

The last page makes it seem like they will adress the Nio - Maou - Mom triangle soon. Really interested how that would turn out. I think the Mom is actually topping Maou, which in turn makes her want to top Nio, but Nio will find a way to reverse that (maybe with the help of her mom)

You have a very interesting imagination.

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

So anyone care to illuminate the flower meanings in the opening?

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

The faces are fine. They look like they would if they were animated. Very good emulation of the original art style. As for the change of POV, it could convey some pretty strong stuff if they use it correctly, after all, this is all told through Yuu's eyes so it's fitting that every now and then we see through her eyes. Literally.

Do keep in mind though, that the first couple of episodes (and last 2-3) are generally of the highest quality.

I really do love how the episode ended though. Made me chuckle.

last edited at Oct 6, 2018 4:33PM

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

I'm kinda into the fact that Yuu hasn't made some terrible misunderstanding about how Touko reacted. She really has been rejected, and Touko really does think that she's not special anymore. It's not a situation where the problem is already solved, and the two leads just have to talk to each other to realise it - the problem is the same core conflict that the entire story has revolved around up to this point, and we're just waiting to see if Touko has grown enough as a person and gathered enough personal experiences and perspective that she can allow herself to change.

There was that slight miscommunication when Yuu confessed and Touko apologized, when Yuu thought Touko was rejecting her when that wasn't what Touko was apologizing for, but she was gonna reject her either way.

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

Oh, my Lord! Kaoru! Just tell here what that was!

So, what do you guys think is gonna happen when the seals are completed?

Probably goes back to full (human) size. It'd be cool if they got punished for something and they made them fairies to atone for it. This would be the yuri version.

joined Mar 25, 2013

It's not really Yuri though? Subtext at most and that's slightly pushing it.

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

And she never came back. The end.

joined Mar 25, 2013

So there's a couple of relationship charts on danbooru now along with a couple of cover pages (I'm guessing) and there it confirms that the mother and the aunt are in love.

Though it is a little dated based on the last chapters.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Mutual clueless pinning is better than crack

In this case it's idiotic is what it is.

last edited at Sep 7, 2018 1:02PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

Ho boy the next few chapters are a ride.

Oh yes, I can't wait for the reaction to them.

joined Mar 25, 2013

It seems like this is a sequel to some other doujin. Or are the panels in the 'summary' just from random doujins?

telamon
Image Comments 28 Aug 12:21
joined Mar 25, 2013
Dlcjexvu4ae59nw-orig

Is there subtext between them in the new movies? I kinda know that Rei is paired up with Shinji, but not much else.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Why do some people brush their teeth before eating breakfast? Kinda defeats the point.

Plus the food tastes awful.