Forum › Posts by Blue cyaito

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 18 May 04:16
joined Dec 17, 2022

the frequency of citrus+ among other things is doing a lot of damage to the story. First of all, I hope that saburouta is in good health, but having said that, I have the impression that the story of citrus+ esta "Dying "slowly" and doesn't look like it's going to come back. It's a shame because I think citrus+ had potential, but I don't know if it's because saboruota has some personal problem that we don't know about Or that she is "using" the citrus "brand" just to get chapters from time to time knowing that for the magazine yurihime citrus is the identity brand of her magazine and that it is not cancelable. In the last published chapters of citrus+en la yurihime, the art has deteriorated a lot and it's not like the story is at its best. We don't even get those congratulatory illustrations anymore Birthday of some characters, like this year of matsuri and harumin. We will see the future. Greetings

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 22 Mar 16:55
joined Dec 17, 2022

In the special edition leaflet for volume 5, Sabu said she wanted to keep drawing Yuzu and Mei for many years more while in the afterword for volume 5 she said she has many ideas she would like to draw but has no time for them. So the question is more what exactly is keeping Sabu so busy

It is true that she said it, but when she said that she"didn't have time" I don't know what she was referring to, but I suppose it will have to be something very personal,of his private life . Having said this, I don't know if citrus+ sells well, nor if it is profitable for yuri hime to keep it in the magazine (I supposeYes, but it is true that something strange happens, with the citrus publications. Greetings

last edited at Mar 22, 2023 5:22PM

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 22 Mar 11:20
joined Dec 17, 2022

I 100% forgot that random bulky guy was on the wedding picture. This does change my perception of the whole chapter a bit, although I still expect a '' should Mei marry this guy'' arc that will very much irritate me. I could be wrong though, I really hope Sabu will go a more interesting route.

If you are referring to the man who appears at the wedding with a woman teacher they have said on Twitter that he is not arata, that he is a teacher, he looks like an older person. It would be weird for this character to be in The wedding and not for example sayaka and miyabi. We will have to analyze that panel well

last edited at Mar 22, 2023 11:22AM

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 22 Mar 05:37
joined Dec 17, 2022

Dark_Tzitzimine doubt that a love triangle will form (hell, given the track record of characters introduced so far, I'm fully expecting him to be gay) but it is fun to see Yuzu jealous.

I don't think there is a love interest on Arata's part, what they have are common problems and their interaction will help them develop each other. The only thing missing was for Sabu to now take out a triangle Loving, when in citrus+ apart from the main couple has not developed any romantic relationship of the secondary characters (harumin, matsuri, shirapon, himeko nene, or the missing Sara and girl XD

last edited at Mar 22, 2023 5:42AM

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 22 Mar 05:06
joined Dec 17, 2022

This chapter cannot be criticized, because it is simply the beginning of a new arc and until I see how it develops, I will not be able to say if it has been worth it or not. Having said this, this entire chapter can be summed up in the words of MEI "it is the first time I have met a person in my same situation" (referring to arata) and this is something that saboruota has done before, making characters with similar situations interact, or common problems to make them develop, two clear examples yuzu and sayaka Or harumin and kana, and this is what he is going to do with arata and MEI . concluded, I hope That this did not lead to a "udagawa 2.0" or an artificial drama, like the previous arc with "the homophobic kana" and that at once we see the development of MEI that we are all waiting for. Greetings

last edited at Mar 22, 2023 5:19AM

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 17 Mar 06:30
joined Dec 17, 2022

but a better plot, MUCH better plot. I would have never dreamt that Yuzu has that business skills..

¿which is much better? It will be the reader who decides. when there are many readers who see an inconsistency in how sabu is carrying the story so far for something will be. leave immediately to Justifying this beginning of the arc when not even the translation has come out denotes that you know that a part of the readers will be indifferent. He concluded, neither MEI is currently president of the school ni yuzu is currently a teacher, what we are currently experiencing is a high school courtship, prior to a wedding And what the reader wants is a development as a couple and that they act like an 18-year-old couple, it is not going to be as I read in a comment that this is more like a marriage of interest and arranged as The one from MEI and the manager in the past, where loving interactions (and I don't mean sex) are superfluous. The future will tell how all this progresses. Greetings

last edited at Mar 17, 2023 6:31AM

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 10 Feb 04:32
joined Dec 17, 2022

This is not an inaccurate description of the situation, which just goes to show how ridiculous Saburouta’s development of this story has been.

Mei & Yuzu’s relationship was supposed to be the passionate, life-affirming alternative to an arranged marriage, not basically the same situation as with nice-guy Udagawa-san, only with a girl

totally agree. We are looking for explanations in phrases and situations from 10 years ago to justify how the story is going now, when is saboruota, she is the writer And she is the one who has to give us the answers and time has had, no less than 15 volumes. After all, this is a manga for 16, 17 year olds, not a doctoral thesis on quantum physics XD XD XD. but since We are in imaginative mode, let's imagine a citrus+ without a wedding on the horizon, only yuzu and MEI as brides, without being engaged, this story would be much more interesting, with the tension that It would happen in the future. Greetings

last edited at Feb 10, 2023 4:36AM

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 03 Feb 04:42
joined Dec 17, 2022

I was a multiple sexual assault victim, so those two familiar sentences trigger me.

This is why, personally ,I never really care about whether they sleep together or not. Sex is not the end all be all.

I repeat, I'm not interested in seeing yuzu and MEI have sex, what I want to see after 5 volumes is to see them act like an 18-year-old couple, who love each other, who are engaged and who live together, just that. Having said this, it is true that it does not favor citrus+, that the wedding took place in citrus, making this story very predictable and without drama in sight. And I come back with the question I asked before, now what? There are 6 months left until graduation(and from what I understood from saboruota in a tweet She wants to end citrus+ at graduation, not at the wedding, but I'm not sure), if She continues with this rate of publication, that's like 5 more volumes, will we see a real advancement of the MEI character? We will know what the hell is going through their heads Harumin and matsuri? and the other secondary characters like himeko, shirapon, the missing sara and nina, what? . In my opinion, perhaps what this work needs is a Skip time (of a few months) and a more constant publication rate. Greetings

last edited at Feb 6, 2023 4:37AM

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 02 Feb 05:35
joined Dec 17, 2022

It is understandable that a part of the readers is frustrated by the little progress in the main couple, but to justify MEI's attitude, with I don't know what a sexual assault made by a random character like amamiya who literally appeared in 5 pages and who has not been mentioned in 15 volumes is as much as telling saburouta to stop being a mangaka and start a XD Bakery. No "sexual assault" justifies why yuzu had to spend her birthday with harumin instead of MEI, nor that it was matsuri who had to choose the gift for yuzu.the only unknown about MEI is what happened to her mother, and if saboruota "hates MEI's character" XD XD XD, it's a joke but sometimes I get the impression that if XD. we started the Volume 6 and we will see if we continue with the frustrations for both the main couple and the secondary ones, or see a real development of the relationships, the future will tell

last edited at Feb 2, 2023 5:36AM

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 21 Jan 09:19
joined Dec 17, 2022

Matsuri has been more aggressive in approaching Harumin and Harumin has been thinking more about her future since the kiss.

To be fair, for us as readers, it's been two years since the kiss, but within the story, barely 2 months. so I don't think it's regret but rather it's the rhythm of Publication of the work .if there are people criticizing the progress of the main couple and they are the protagonists, then imagine the secondary characters xd

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 20 Jan 14:32
joined Dec 17, 2022

Oh, they are my favourite pairing by far. I think it would be very fun to see Matsuri slowly win her over.

My apologies, I am not a native English speaker and I misunderstood. Google translate XD Honestly, At first I didn't care if there was harumatsu or not, but at this point, I find Harumin and Matsuri more interesting in some points than the main couple, and if Sabu developed it well, I could give a lot of play in this story. What I don't know is if harumatsu is a game for saboruota, or if he intends to develop it. Regards

last edited at Jan 20, 2023 2:59PM

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 20 Jan 14:00
joined Dec 17, 2022

There is going to be so much (more) great tension and teasing if/when Harumin and Matsuri get together.

hahahaha, you don't like harumatsu? honestly At this point, the interaction between Harumin and Matsuri seems more interesting than the main couple, and The interaction in this chapter demonstrates it.

last edited at Jan 20, 2023 2:02PM

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 20 Jan 13:03
joined Dec 17, 2022

Matsuri not so subtly hitting on Harumin never gets old.

harumatsu fans will be happy. but will something sabu develop between harumin and matsuri or we will just have this kind of conversation between the two for years without coming to anything. seeing how the development of the main couple leads ,We will know in another 10 years XD

last edited at Jan 20, 2023 1:28PM

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 19 Jan 06:38
joined Dec 17, 2022

Idk no matter what y’all say I still love this manga. Seeing my favorite cast of characters in all of yuri doing anything in any capacity always brings a smile to my face~

Let it be clear that it is my personal opinion, I also love reading that there are people who are very happy with citrus+. regards

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 19 Jan 03:43
joined Dec 17, 2022

the debate is tiring. after 5 published volumes of citrus+ that each draw their conclusions. in my case it has nothing to do with seeing yuzu and MEI "fuck", it has more to do with seeing yuzu And MEI act as an 18-year-old couple, who are engaged, living together, and in love. If anyone thinks it's a breakthrough that yuzu spent her birthday with harumin instead of MEI,I don't know, or that it was matsuri who chose yuzu's gift, it seems fine to me, but I don't see it as progress. and to justify that apathy of MEI with which he suffered abuse from amamiya, is to make up the story, at no time has sabu said anything about something as important as that would be. he concluded, I think for Savoruota all this about MEI and yuzu amuses him, and he plays with the reader, the same as with harumin and matsuri, as in this special chapter, but it is time to stop playing games, because on the one hand Fandom is already tired. Regards

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 17 Jan 12:16
joined Dec 17, 2022

Thing is, Mei is by no means a normal 18-year-old. That is the whole crux of the series, Mei learning what it means to be a normal teenager girl.

Oh, and Sabu is a woman.

I know that saburouta is a woman, my apologies, it is that English is not my language and when writing it I have put the

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 17 Jan 11:24
joined Dec 17, 2022

Still, I'm baffled at all of you saying Mei and Yuzu's relationship hasn't advanced at all, like, do all of you only count progress if they are having sex?

Oh and the extra leaflet will be a treat for HaruMatsu fans

In my case it has nothing to do with "sex", it has more to do with the fact that they are 18 years old, they are a couple and they have even gotten engaged, and it is normal at those ages to have more interactions as a couple, By God, if she had to spend it with Harumin until Yuzu's birthday, I only ask for a little more to act as a couple. And special brochure very nice harumatsu, if it has Saburouta 5 volumes, playing with these two, but he doesn't decide to develop it. Let's wait to see in the future what he does. Regards

last edited at Jan 17, 2023 11:28AM

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 17 Jan 04:16
joined Dec 17, 2022

The chapter is so "ridiculous" that it is very funny. after 5 volumes yuzu and MEI continue the same is curious. what is your relationship? an asexual. Is kissing forbidden in Japan? I don't know. Honestly reading comments I only see three types of citrus+ readers currently, 1 is an unconditional fan who doesn't care what I gave them saburouta that they are happy, a 2 group of fans who are literally no longer interested in the main couple and who are looking forward to focusing on harumin and matsuri, and for forgotten characters like Sara and nina etc. to appear, and a 3 Group of readers who are literally getting bored of this story or have literally stopped reading it. Concluded, looking to the future (in my opinion) sabu should focus on what is important And stop playing games, otherwise I'm afraid it will gradually lose readers, especially when there are more interesting yuri on the market today. Regards

last edited at Jan 17, 2023 4:27AM

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 23 Dec 08:13
joined Dec 17, 2022

Blue cyaito posted:

Main couple: not interesting anymore… There’s something missing in their dynamics and no, it’s not their sex life. The air-headed girl vs the responsible introvert heir is getting VERY old. Harumin and Matsuri are the ones I’ve been interested in for YEARS. I hope they get their happy end.

It is time for Sabu to clarify everything about Harumin and Matsuri, after so many years, and I think that after a volume in which Matsuri has not appeared in any chapter, everything indicates that for the Next we will have an arc. Sabu decides

Sounds like Copium, I suggest we keep our expectations low before any new character shows up and they get hate immediately for taking time away from Harumin.

I don't know what you mean, I don't care if they appear, new characters or not, but after the arc of kana and manami, there are not many new characters that can appear, so that sabu can focus on what is important i'm saying is that it's time for sabu to solve all the unknowns about about harumin and matsuri, which has been going on for so many years, and that a large part of the readers who are currently reading the work want to know, It's already 5 volumes and it's time to focus on what's important, I'm just saying that

last edited at Dec 23, 2022 8:28AM

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 22 Dec 10:19
joined Dec 17, 2022

Main couple: not interesting anymore… There’s something missing in their dynamics and no, it’s not their sex life. The air-headed girl vs the responsible introvert heir is getting VERY old. Harumin and Matsuri are the ones I’ve been interested in for YEARS. I hope they get their happy end.

It is time for Sabu to clarify everything about Harumin and Matsuri, after so many years, and I think that after a volume in which Matsuri has not appeared in any chapter, everything indicates that for the Next we will have an arc. Sabu decides

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 22 Dec 05:30
joined Dec 17, 2022

Vol 5 is over and now what? . We have read two chapters in which the arc of Yuzu's friends has closed and because they went to the wedding, well. we have seen a harumin in teacher mode with kana, To give you some advice, okay. but we still don't know What the hell is going through Harumin's head and it's time for Sabu to clarify. it makes me see Funny people shipping kana and harumin the work of kana and manami in this story is finished is impossible.I only see a possible friendship , , we already know why you were at the wedding, and your future has been solved, I doubt that much more will appear, manami and kana being two very minor characters. Now, something has discovered harumin, and it is time for sabu to solve the unknowns about harumin, I still don't know what the hell is going through his head and taking into account that this volume 5, it is the first in which matsuri has not appeared in any chapter, being a main character in citrus+ I think that for the future it will be key. regards

last edited at Dec 22, 2022 5:42AM

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 21 Dec 13:43
joined Dec 17, 2022

While not a bad chapter and i always love it when Harumin is the focus, the whole talk they had felt a lil too much like the author was writing directly to the reader instead of through the characters' stories. Like it felt too info dumpy and like a lecture if that makes sense lol.

It is literally as if saboruota were giving us readers a life lesson. I was left wondering as always what the hell is going on in Harumin's head . Could it be that Harumin has discovered that she wants to be a teacher like Yuzu (nene said so), because it was a typical scene student And teacher

last edited at Dec 21, 2022 1:49PM

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 21 Dec 13:06
joined Dec 17, 2022

Did this chapter seem really contrived to anyone else?

Yes, it did. It seems to be partly a setup for the next (un-inked) chapter, which has dropped elsewhere. Although it's not exactly clear why Nana's random encounter with Harumin was necessary for what happens next.

I think kana needed someone to give her some good advice, and that was harumin. With the advice that Harumin gave to Kana, and because Harumin reminds Yuzu a lot, that makes him go see her in the Chapter 2, to close her arc, and by the way that advice was returned to harumin , which indicates that Harumin's arc will be next. regards

last edited at Dec 21, 2022 1:08PM

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 21 Dec 11:30
joined Dec 17, 2022

what I wanted to say is that for me this whole arc has been too long,and boring for two characters like manami and kana, who are two copies of second level harumin and matsuri .That being said, the arc ended Very well, although I wish there had been more drama on the subject of homophobia on the part of Yuzu's friends, but hey, at least Sabu didn't fall into the cliche of taking us out a repressed lesbian kana and manami to justify her change of attitude, would have broken the entire previous narrative and not because she is a Yuri all girls have to be lesbians. That being said, the arc is over and I don't think they will reappear much, after all they are very minor characters. it is time for sabu to open a harumin bow and know for once that she goes through his head, and incidentally too Matsuri, where I'm sure both Mitsuko and Yuzu will be relevant, and incidentally Sara and Nina, who seem much more interesting to me than these two random characters. regards

last edited at Dec 21, 2022 12:27PM

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 17 Dec 15:35
joined Dec 17, 2022

Without saying anything about the plot, this arc is finally over. I hope I don't go back to kana and manami, what boring characters. I hope for an arc on harumin in the future, where we will also see matsuri. greeting

last edited at Dec 17, 2022 3:41PM