Forum › Posts by motojin

motojin
Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

Is there a tag for public orgasm?

last edited at Apr 2, 2022 4:01PM

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

I’m really enjoying this one. Interesting characters you want to spend time with, high level art, and genuine emotions. I love it.

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

I am officially 100% invested.

last edited at Mar 29, 2022 5:05PM

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

I’m sad this ended, but I’m happy I got to spend 104 chapters of their lives with them.

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

I’m liking this one. The characters are interesting, and I’m a motorcyclist, so it’s got that going for me, too.

last edited at Feb 10, 2022 11:10AM

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

Holy shit, Ataru drives a Subaru 360. 360cc 2-stroke 2-cylinder engine in the back. Made from 1958 to 1971, that means every one is between 50 and 63 years old. That is a real classic. Japan likes to get old cars off the road so people will buy new ones, so taxes on old cars go up exponentially. It is seriously spendy to keep a 50+ year old car licensed and on the road in Japan. Either Ataru is making more money than we realized, or (more likely) the artist wanted to add an extra layer of quirkiness to her character.

A guy named Malcolm Bricklin bought a few container loads of them and sold them on the US west coast in the late ‘60s/early ‘70s. Just California, Oregon and Washington. Growing up near Seattle, I remember seeing a few on the road. Yeah, I’m that old. And yeah, I’m a big time car lover.

last edited at Dec 24, 2021 10:32PM

motojin
Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

On page 10 Yuka says “there’s no promise and no bound between us.” I’m thinking it should read “no bond between us” or maybe “nothing binding us together.”

And geez, Risa. You don’t need to make Yuka cry to make her cum. That’s mean.

last edited at Dec 18, 2021 2:57AM

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

This is genuinely one of the best pieces of yuri I've ever read and we are only 3 chapters in. I am genuinely loosing my mind this is everything I've ever wanted in a yuri

I completely agree. This is such a positive story. The main characters are so likable, and the art is wonderfully clean and expressive. This has quickly risen to the top of the stack for me.

motojin
Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

Even the Chads knew that kiss was too beautiful to make a joke about it.

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

This is really getting quite fascinating. I was impressed with Glamour actually treating Liane with some respect. I wonder…

Glamour has her life path laid out before her. As the daughter of Astra, she’s set for life. But she doesn’t really have friends. Hangers-on, and chasers, and sycophants, but no real friends. Seeing that Liane is highly intelligent and top of the class, she may take it upon herself to improve Liane’s non-academic side to give her a better chance at succeeding, for no other reason than having a real friend.

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

I’m impressed by these first two chapters so far. Haru and Hii-chan are both very likable. I’m looking forward to more of this.

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

Shouldn’t this series have a “moderate amount of sex” tag, considering all the, you know, moderate amount of sex in each chapter?

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

Hey now.

motojin
Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

Credits page of chapter 240 “That’s not how we reheased it”? Did you mean rehearsed?

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

I’ll admit it. I downloaded a QR code reader and wasted 15 minutes of my life.

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

I love how in lust with each other they are.

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

Catching up on the last few chapters. Just wanted to remark on how good the Blues Brothers panel was, got a bunch of trans hate instead. Thank you to the staff for standing firm against the hatred. It matters to me because after ten years of fighting it, I just recently broke my shell.

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

I’ve saved the “just fucking die” panel to my computer. I get the idea I’ll be using it a lot on social media. Also, this manga has (rather surprisingly) become a favorite of mine.

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013
  1. Trans people are awesome. I support them 100%.

2. TERFs and “gender critical” people are awful, just the worst.

3. I saw the first page and thought for a second the last chapter had been reposted. It’s kind of hilarious how much Sakuma is terrified of looking “fashionable.”

last edited at Sep 17, 2021 4:52PM

motojin
Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

On page 51 watching them close in for the kiss, waiting for page 52 to load and thinking “Don’t you dare take this kiss away from us. WE’VE EARNED THIS KISS!”

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

Can someone explain this egg thing? Is that some kind of lingo among the trans community or has this kid just yet to upload a profile picture to their Twitter?

An egg is someone who is unaware they are trans, or in denial of being trans, or simply not yet ready to be publicly out about being trans.

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

Big bro is the eggiest egg that ever egged.

motojin
Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

Page 22 panel 2: “I feel like a for kid getting down about that.” “Kid” and “for” have been transposed. Should be “I feel like a kid for getting down about that.”

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

Don’t you dare bring drama into my wholesome love-love yuri manga, young man!

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

Awww, she gave her a little chu, like finding a mint on your pillow.

I missed that “chu” the first time and thought she was whispering something to her.

I agree with a lot of people here that the “prostitution” and “pay for gay” tags are quickly becoming some of the best tags to follow.