Forum › Posts by Matchariyu

Matchariyu
Matazoro. discussion 15 Jul 05:45
Matchari2
joined Apr 17, 2022

I mean, it doesn't need to be yuri to be on this site. Although I'd like it more if it were yuri.
I think they're talking about how it's listed as Yuri here
It has the Yuri tag

Matchari2
joined Apr 17, 2022

I feel like pages 33 35 and 37 sorta imply a true love triangle, with Mao liking Yuki who likes Arashi who likes Mao
Maybe.
Atleast that's what I think arashis reaction on page 35 is supposed to imply.

Matchari2
joined Apr 17, 2022

I know it's in the title and all but I don't really find Makino to be that scummy outside of getting a prostitute, kinda stalking said prostitute, and then falling in love with said prostitute. Maron just seems to be a hooker with a heart of gold and puts up with all of the other stuff it seems because she can't be that oblivious about the stalking part at last lol. The heart wants what the heart wants.

I mean she extorted her sister for money to pay said prostitute and also spends all her money on prostitutes (including lying to her parents to get money for the prostitute) so like
I mean she's also like really lazy and bad at school but those are kinda smaller and less scumbaggy

Matchariyu
Matchari2
joined Apr 17, 2022

If someone can explain how a fire extinguisher can explode like that.

My best guess?
Phone hits fire extinguisher handle and activated it,
Extinguisher goes off and somehow flips and hits the ceiling using propulsion magic(physics),
Breaks, and the resulting explosion both breaks that bit of the ceiling and fires it at her head, killing her.
Maybe the extinguisher breaks the ceiling causing the extinguisher to break? Who knows. It'll probably be explained next episode.

Matchari2
joined Apr 17, 2022

I'm more partial to the idea that the system sorta tries to fulfill elsa's wishes in the worst ways possible
The mare at the beginning amplifies negative emotions or smthn like that,based on a quick reread of ch1, meaning somewhere in her heart she did want to jump, so the villainess system fulfilled that wish with either directly or indirectly killing her