Forum › Posts by Sleepyhead

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

Daaymmmm slow clap for those people who thought yundou likes Xiaoen! Now we can confirm that she really did liked her, I bet even now.

joined Mar 23, 2022

Damn finally yuzu's point of view, I'm surprise all this time minami is the root of this dilemma, friendzoned yuzu straight off from the very beginning.XD

joined Mar 23, 2022

Elsa low-key getting Mama's approval.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Mar 23, 2022

Well finally salute to the kohai, your sacrifice will never be forgotten.

joined Mar 23, 2022

she really do know the wae to her crush's heart, well through her music playlist it is. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Mar 23, 2022

When lapis character when at full 180 towards Natori, anytime soon Natori.exe. will stop working.

joined Mar 23, 2022

Damnnn lapis sama is on the attack mode now. Ship is at full speed and I'm swimming over it.

joined Mar 23, 2022

Damnnn this is one of my favorites and always looking forward for the updates! thank you so much for the translations

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

I like how the have turned now.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
The older one is doing the chase now....( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Mar 23, 2022

Welp you know what they say, don't judge a book by it's eye glasses lol

joined Mar 23, 2022

Godbless author for the last treat

joined Mar 23, 2022

Damn rip Akira lol poor girl no tits to grab

joined Mar 23, 2022

Lol that pose looks like a proposal move to me. Lol nice one koga-san I know what you did there. You want to give aya a special gift but in a way that your classmate won't think anything fishy about the give so in short she gave everyone a souvenir to pass her special /thank you gift to aya.How sweet is that.

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

Damnn I almost forgot this one. I need to reread this to recall the drama.

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSS LET THE PURSUE MISSION BEGINNNNNNN

joined Mar 23, 2022

When you tryin to serenade her but with less talent but more love, sugar and everything niceeeeee.
At least she made it MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!
SHE MANGED TO MAKE IT THROUGH TO HER JULIET!

joined Mar 23, 2022

Oh mah god Finally!!! It's loveeee lezzzz goooooo!!!

joined Mar 23, 2022

Noooooooo I need moaaaar especially the deets to their seggs scene also chapters of how risa and the other lesbian in the restaurant bar got together we need their side chapters as well T-T. Anyways really love this series. Looking forward to the author's future works!!

joined Mar 23, 2022

All people commenting refugee political stuffs meanwhile here is me smiling like a" big whale gay idiot full of butterfly in tummy" for what rose have said to benika. "When you give colors to my ash gray world" I was like aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh >\\<

joined Mar 23, 2022

Damn the author never fails to make koga freaking hot andhandsome every effin angle. Rip AYA's heart for every badump.

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022
F2es-gmasaartew

Does anybody know the source of this pic??

joined Mar 23, 2022

This is one of my fave manga and it saddens me to know that the story will end so early like this, so many unresolve parts,T-T daym whhyyy,(if only I'm a billionaire I'm willing to spent 250k USD just to give it to the author and make her continue this story and end it on her way without making things fast phase)but I guess given a single chapter to resolve everything I guess the author did a better job talking about only tae and mai's relationship and wrap in up in this chapter.for me it is still a quiet good final chapter. I just hope we could atleast have a bonus time skip chapter for additional closure to the story and to the side characters as well, poor childhood teacher friend we need her closure on the side stories atleast.T-T.

Welp I enjoy this ride until it last, hoping for side stories pleaseee author pleaseeee. Time now to jump to the artist's new work which is a potential yuri as well,(perhaps this is other reason why this one got axe/ or ended early).

P.S Niceeee I like how the title rolls in the last page.XD

last edited at Jun 27, 2023 11:25PM

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

one of the best extra chapter, didn't see this coming given the fact author already gave us an unexpected seggs scene on previous chapter.

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

oh damn godbless author for giving us another unexpected wholesome seggs bonus chapter

joined Mar 23, 2022

atleast a sequel is a must, we need the pov of asada the announcer cuz looks like she already head over heels to our innocent four glasses.