Forum › Posts by Hsr2008

Hsr2008
joined Nov 17, 2021

I've noticed that ever since older Nanasawa stopped pretending to be Sasaki, she's almost a completely different person around Seto. Sure she occasionally still calls her Seto-chan, but the dominant streak she showed that let her practically have her way with Seto is almost completely gone. Now she seems to be content just to let Seto do whatever she wants.

Hsr2008
joined Nov 17, 2021

I knew Seto had a dominant side to her. And I'm also glad that she's finally starting to realize the dilemma of the situation. Like I've been saying, once this arc plays itself out, I want older Nanasawa to start thinking of her own senpai from her time. I'm also not sure about this, but it looks like Nana and her younger self are starting to look more and more alike the more time she spends in this time period. Other than the hair and glasses and the age difference, you can hardly tell them apart. Just look at how older Nanasawa looked in the first few chapters and how she looks now.

Hsr2008
joined Nov 17, 2021

It's sounding more like you just plain dislike older Nanasawa and are just projecting it onto her younger self by saying she's a failure, is never going to get with her younger self, ect. I don't pretend that this series has much of a plot, or speculate too much about what's going to happen. But if anyone vanishes eventually, it'll probably be older Nanasawa. And younger Nana does not need to be saddled with adult Seto's baggage IMHO, especially if that future isn't set in stone. She just needs to live for the moment and enjoy her time with this Seto right now. And in so doing become a better person than the one she would have become before all this happened.

well yeah all the stuff she tries on younger Seto (for a moment let's ignore the age gap thing) she should've done to older Seto's current self which she didn't do! Something tells me she is not going to vanish (hint: A and B) but has to go back to her time instead of messing around. If Seto is important to young Nana not just as a thing of lust then yeah I still want to see older Seto. Will she fix all of that Seto's problems? Hardly! Older Seto is an adult at this point. But she should encourage her not to give up on love and herself something older MC did!

Here's what I think would be best for all of them eventually. After this arc is over, adult Nanasawa should start getting homesick eventually for her real senpai. She's set up her younger self with this Seto. Now she should start at least thinking about if there's anyway for her to get back home. If anyone should be comforting adult Seto, it should be her. Or maybe, she wouldn't have to of she can just let young Seto go to be with her younger self. She may just go back and find herself married to Seto. But that's just speculation on my part.

Hsr2008
joined Nov 17, 2021

I think young Nana and Seto are going to work out just fine. They're both on their way to a better future with each other now, in my opinion. Young Nanasawa no longer has to masturbate to Seto when she has the real thing who is probably more than willing to make her dreams come true. In addition, she probably no longer has any reason to change her appearance when the whole reason for that was because of her failures in the original timeline.

Well I would like that but first I wish that young nanasawa visits the older seto and learns a few bitter pills about growing up and what she decided to become in this timeline plus she encourages older seto to look for love instead of giving up on herself!

I know it's been a while, but I disagree that young Nanasawa needs bitter pills of any kind. She's already met and gotten to know her older self, who by the way is mostly responsible for her getting with Seto at all. And while I would like to see more of adult Seto, one time traveler is enough. There are certain things that young Seto and Nanasawa don't need to know about, and that's too much about the future. Just let them make their own now, and not worry about that sort of thing.

Well older MC created a new alternate timeline, doesn't look like her future has changed at all, in which Seto likes older MC and not younger MC they are already different people! Why do I wish younger MC has a brighter future? Because she must realize the brutal reality earlier on than her older self and the only way I see that happening is her visiting older Seto who thinks she should not look for love! I do not see them (young MC and Seto) together right now all I see is older MC grooming Seto and not giving a squat about the people she left behind or her younger self! And this is bad! Younger MC is right now still a failure that's why I wish for her to vanish (travel to older Seto) so her Seto begins to ask where she went I wanna see how that would be like for her!

It's sounding more like you just plain dislike older Nanasawa and are just projecting it onto her younger self by saying she's a failure, is never going to get with her younger self, ect. I don't pretend that this series has much of a plot, or speculate too much about what's going to happen. But if anyone vanishes eventually, it'll probably be older Nanasawa. And younger Nana does not need to be saddled with adult Seto's baggage IMHO, especially if that future isn't set in stone. She just needs to live for the moment and enjoy her time with this Seto right now. And in so doing become a better person than the one she would have become before all this happened.

last edited at Jan 17, 2022 10:30PM

Hsr2008
joined Nov 17, 2021

I think young Nana and Seto are going to work out just fine. They're both on their way to a better future with each other now, in my opinion. Young Nanasawa no longer has to masturbate to Seto when she has the real thing who is probably more than willing to make her dreams come true. In addition, she probably no longer has any reason to change her appearance when the whole reason for that was because of her failures in the original timeline.

Well I would like that but first I wish that young nanasawa visits the older seto and learns a few bitter pills about growing up and what she decided to become in this timeline plus she encourages older seto to look for love instead of giving up on herself!

I know it's been a while, but I disagree that young Nanasawa needs bitter pills of any kind. She's already met and gotten to know her older self, who by the way is mostly responsible for her getting with Seto at all. And while I would like to see more of adult Seto, one time traveler is enough. There are certain things that young Seto and Nanasawa don't need to know about, and that's too much about the future. Just let them make their own now, and not worry about that sort of thing.

Hsr2008
joined Nov 17, 2021

last edited at Jan 14, 2022 4:19AM

Hsr2008
joined Nov 17, 2021

I don't see Seto as the cheating type, to be honest. I've been saying that I think if another person is going to get involved, it'll likely be Kaimori. She'll probably catch on real quickly what's going on and when she does, she'll want in on the action. After all, she's on the back cover of volume 2 and in chapter 9 when she's formally introduced, she's awful cozy with Seto in the cover illustration. I know that doesn't have any bearing on the plot, but I can't think of why the author would be building her up like that unless there's plans for her.

last edited at Jan 14, 2022 2:11AM

Hsr2008
joined Nov 17, 2021

Way ahead of you. Been enjoying it for the last couple days now.

Hsr2008
joined Nov 17, 2021

Here's my idea. To show the changing timeline, dedicate a chapter to adult Seto and have her start gaining new memories of what's going on in the new timeline and starting to wonder what the hell's going on. In order to fit the ecchi theme, maybe show her naked this time. They've been doing it for her younger self, so I think she deserves a shot.

last edited at Jan 9, 2022 7:34PM

Hsr2008
joined Nov 17, 2021

Like I said before, I really want to see older Seto get some love too. She's only 26 after all and still in her prime. We've only gotten glimpses of her and in my opinion she's prime fanservice material if the story is going to go this route. And she could be worried sick about how Nanasawa just disappeared off the face of the earth. The last we saw of her in chapter 1, she seemed like she really wanted to see Nana again.

last edited at Jan 9, 2022 1:07AM

Hsr2008
joined Nov 17, 2021

Older Nana has to realize at some point that she doesn't belong in this time, right? She can't just stay and let young Seto get even more attached. As nice as the fanservice is, I wonder if it will ever dawn on her.

Hsr2008
joined Nov 17, 2021

Something just occurred to me. The whole reason Nanasawa stopped wearing glasses and started dyeing her hair was because of her failures with Seto the first time. However, because the past is starting to change in a big way, young Nana of this new timeline might not have any reason to do those things anymore. Now I'm interested in seeing adult Nana might look like if her younger counterpart is happy the way she is.

Hsr2008
joined Nov 17, 2021

Now that Sasaki no longer exists, do you think older Nanasawa has given up her older woman dynamic with Seto? Is she really going to just turn submissive and start doing whatever Seto wants? If that's the case, I think Seto is going to catch on really quick and become the dominant one in this relationship with both Nanasawas.

Hsr2008
joined Nov 17, 2021

shame she became such a degen as she grew up huh

By that you mean her alternate self, right? Because that's the whole point of alternate timelines. In other words, the future has changed. Nanasawa is no longer going to grow up to be "such a degen" because that lonely future has been erased. She's dating Seto now, and she's only a year younger. Nothing wrong with that.

last edited at Jan 2, 2022 4:36PM

Hsr2008
joined Nov 17, 2021

I wonder what younger Nanasawa is going to do now that she no longer has to masturbate and actually gets to act out her fantasies with Seto. Her older self has already done some crazy stuff, so now it's her turn. And I'm not a fan of the selfcest thing and I hope this manga doesn't go that route. I like yuri and all, but I draw the line at stuff like that.

Hsr2008
joined Nov 17, 2021

OK I was wrong, I admit it, and I apologize. To be honest I completely forgot it was the holiday season. I have been following Hinohara's Twitter though, and while I still have a long way to go on my Japanese, I was able to catch the gist of what was going on. Anyway, does anyone else get the feeling that Kaimori is going to want in on the action after she processes everything? I agree with whoever said she seems to have a thing for Nanasawa a few pages back. And I have a feeling with her personality, it isn't going to take very long considering where this series appears to be headed. Also, she just got cucked by older Nanasawa (so much for Sasaki) even if it was just a scene, and I don't see her taking that lying down.

last edited at Dec 31, 2021 2:28AM

Hsr2008
joined Nov 17, 2021

You didn't answer my question, though. What's the plan if I'm right and this series has been dropped? And I give it to about April, May at the latest when we'll all be sitting on 11 untranslated chapters. So excuse me if I just read the author's Twitter, import the volumes and never post here again and keep the story to myself. I've seen this situation more than enough times to know where it's headed.

last edited at Dec 21, 2021 6:01PM

Hsr2008
joined Nov 17, 2021

Not saying it's dropped yet, just that it's possible. You do have a point about one month. All I'm saying is there needs to be a plan just in case it happens. I just want to be able to discuss this series without constantly having to use spoiler tags instead of waiting on translations all the time. This is why I'm learning Japanese.

last edited at Dec 21, 2021 4:29PM

Hsr2008
joined Nov 17, 2021

The thing is, new chapters are typically translated within hours of a day or two at most. Chapter 19 has been out in the wild for nearly a week now. I'll give it about a month, but if no new chapters are translated between now and then, that means the series may have been dropped in which case we'll just need to keep discussing the series without the aid of translation. If it comes to that, the author posts new chapters on his Twitter feed.

Hsr2008
joined Nov 17, 2021

are you this dumb? genuinely asking

I don't agree with it either, but you don't need to be a jerk about it. And as for the other person, I know you're excited, but you really shouldn't jump the gun like that. I like the raws too, but only as far as what's already been published in the two volumes so far. So maybe in the future, you should wait for the translated chapters to actually come out before you start discussing them.

Hsr2008
joined Nov 17, 2021

We've only had 18 chapters so far. That's hardly what I'd consider padding unless Hinohara just wanted to create another one-shot. If that's the case, this story could have easily been over within the first five chapters or so. However, there would have been way too many loose ends and plot hooks left that way. Young MC and Kaimori for example, the latter of whom is on the back cover of vol. 2. I want to see where this all goes.

Hsr2008
joined Nov 17, 2021

For as much as Sasaki claims to be competing with her past self, I think she's actually helping her more than harming her. In chapter 3 she played a role in Seto starting to notice young Nanasawa more. She specifically asked Seto if she liked the glasses girl, aka her younger self. Not only that, Sasaki also got Seto to admit that she wanted to impress someone in her club with that bikini. Lastly, if she was really competing as hard as she thinks she is, then why tease her younger self about Seto at all? She's already noticed young Nanasawa is changing, so why encourage it? I think maybe she subconsciously wants young Nanasawa to get together with Seto even if she doesn't realize it yet.

last edited at Dec 9, 2021 11:44PM

Hsr2008
joined Nov 17, 2021

I think this chapter is Sasaki's chance for some character growth. Does she really love Seto or does she love this 16 year old version of her and is she capable of moving beyond that? So far all her fantasies and such seem to be of the younger Seto. I would like to see her fantasizing and dreaming about mature Seto at least once.

Hsr2008
joined Nov 17, 2021

I sincerely hope we get some fanservice with older Seto at some point, if for nothing else the fact that she's only 26 and from what we've seen of her is just as hot as her younger self, maybe even hotter as a full grown adult IMO. Also I'd love to see more of that dynamic between adult Nanasawa and her actual senpai.

Hsr2008
joined Nov 17, 2021

At some point I think either Nanasawa or Seto should figure out Sasaki's secret eventually. Also it would be nice if we could see how older Seto is doing. I would love to see little peeks into the future to see the consequences of Sasaki's meddling as more people start to change.

last edited at Dec 1, 2021 1:38AM