Forum › Posts by omermia

omermia
Secret discussion 10 Jun 04:48
joined Sep 1, 2021

these gyarus remind me of someone... why life cant be wholesome as well...

joined Sep 1, 2021

im at volume 6 and woow im really looking forward to the manga version
im so excited i can finish it at one go or maybe more, whatever, it puts a smile on my face, yaknow wholesome
i started liking shimamura

last edited at May 18, 2022 12:47PM

joined Sep 1, 2021

like a cat haha

i do this too and run away before they start touching me a lot or hugs me tight, we value personal space

i really wonder how it will end, it will be a first for me with a possible asexual character in yuri

last edited at Mar 28, 2022 6:50AM

joined Sep 1, 2021

when i dont stand up slowly my eyes blackout and i become dizzy for a second, i dont sit in bath anymore

this is new to me so im curious, thanks for the uploads

edit: oh i guess this happens to others as well

last edited at Mar 25, 2022 4:45AM

joined Sep 1, 2021

feels empty after reading it doesnt sparkle anthing in me quite boring
or its just me probably just me because im not used to this kind of stories i just wanted to try to see if things changed also i was tempted by the comments but nope

i wonder if everyone has the right to criqutize things cant i rate it objectivaly i think no one can there is no such thing everyone looks from their persp right?

joined Sep 1, 2021

i look better with glasses but i still dont wear it if im not outside (only for courses) because of the video i watched that said wearing glasses makes your sight worse therefore i changed my lifestyle, now i dont need them anymore, dont let them be lazy with the help of glasses

Next you're gonna tell us that you don't do vaccines and never got covid-vaxxed because you heard it makes the immune system lazy.

chill im vaccinated and i dont think theyre the same thing. covid thing would kill me, not using glasses wouldnt...
anyway
my uncles eyesight got better without using glasses thats my goal. doesnt hurt to try im not hurting anyone am i?

last edited at Jan 6, 2022 7:52AM

joined Sep 1, 2021

its not sad because we are still gonna die this way or another, i just am confused where the comedy was?

omermia
Dynasty Scans Twitter 03 Dec 00:31
joined Sep 1, 2021

it looked like a bacteria to me i had to zoom in lol

joined Sep 1, 2021

am i the only one thinking that at the end she was going to warm her up with kissing and stuff? whenever they did i did not expect but now i do.
(and to remember that my first anime was happy sugar life. oh my poor little self now im looking for wholesome stuff but still cant reject the other kinds..) story is a story ima read the sht out of it.

joined Sep 1, 2021

i look better with glasses but i still dont wear it if im not outside (only for courses) because of the video i watched that said "wearing glasses makes your sight worse therefore i changed my lifestyle, now i dont need them anymore, dont let them be lazy with the help of glasses, unless there is another case"
And i dont like carrying something potentially dangerous in front of my eyes...

joined Sep 1, 2021

oh dude lets switch! my body is too feminine for a trans man, you can have it!
im liking this even more. see what representation feels like, they/we exist in this world as well!