Forum › Posts by Kollie79

Kollie79
joined Jun 21, 2021

Really appreciate the work done on this thank you

Kollie79
joined Jun 21, 2021

Damn the series got updated on mangadex and thought a new chapter was out but it was just the already translated chapter 3 and now I’m big sad

joined Jun 21, 2021

it sounds like the manga doesn't really showcase Shima's inner dialog nearly as much as the Light Novel does.

Of course it doesn’t, inner thoughts are usually the main things cut when making adaptations of books. I’ve never read a book that’s had adaptions been that comics or shows or movies and felt like any of the convey as much raw information about the characters the same way the books do

joined Jun 21, 2021

I'm just grateful that the author wasn't afraid to write scenes that show actual flawed MCs having genuine ''ugly'' moments like that. Adachi and Shimamura are both complex, imperfect young women and it's a rare thing in that medium.

This series honestly feels less Yuri and more psychological study of two people that desperately need therapy most of the time

joined Jun 21, 2021

well dayum, and here I was resigned to waiting for the final english volume early next year

Kollie79
joined Jun 21, 2021

For the record, this series was in fact axed.

It was so obvious, you’d have to have a serious case of head up ass not to see it. It’s so frustrating that the only way to really show support as an overseas fan is buying books I can’t read

Kollie79
joined Jun 21, 2021

She wasn’t wrong Uda’s hair is really cute when it’s down.

joined Jun 21, 2021

Honami and Chizuru: "Wait how are we the ONLY STRAIGHT GIRLS IN OUR FRIEND GROUP?"

the eternal question for some characters in yuri manga lol

joined Jun 21, 2021

I’m getting emotional I can’t believe there’s only one chapter left

Or that is hasn’t been picked up by anyone for an English release…..

joined Jun 21, 2021

nothing but endless thanks translator

Kollie79
joined Jun 21, 2021

so is the email notification sender not a thing anymore or something? I added the email to my contacts and just dont get update emails anymore

joined Jun 21, 2021

Man Saki is so damn hard on herself in a way that I don’t think we ever really get in romance series. Most romantic leads have a tragic past that makes them emotionally distant or hard on themselves, meanwhile hurricane Saki is over here like “I’m such a piece of shit for liking this girl” and overthinks every damn thing.

This series main focus on disabilities and internalized homophobia are so unique and frankly refreshing, I hope no editorial issues get in its way. The creator deserves to do what they want for as along as they want with this title

But man do I walk away from every chapter feeling stressed and bad for Saki, she needs help or something lol

last edited at Sep 2, 2022 11:34PM

joined Jun 21, 2021

So checking twitter, there seem to be only 2 chapters left for this to end, which is kinda expected i guess?, im more surprised with the author actually giving us all these chapters after they got together

Tweet by the Author
Tweet by Yurihime Editor

Definitely expected given that future scene a few chapters ago, still 32 chapters for a yuri series is very solid, especially when like half the run has been them as an actual couple, still sad to see an end. would love for an offical english release to add to my shelf.

This has definitly been one of the best Yuri in recent years to me, if anyone is looking for something just as good go read Anemone is in Heat if you havent already, it needs more attention and is just as stellar as this series.

joined Jun 21, 2021

Well damn I didn’t think we’d see this one again, thank you everyone for your hard work

joined Jun 21, 2021

Well one thing this chapter has made me realize is I really need to reread the series because I’ve apparently forgotten a lot of details, I thought the short haired one was more upfront about her feelings and the long haired one was putting up barriers, but all the comments are making it sound like it’s the opposite lol

I completely forgot Ruriko Was the one who brought back up the marriage plans 5 years later lol

Okay I think I see why I was so mixed up, I feel like the character dynamics changed up a bit after the hospital plot line, that and the washer/dryer stuff back to back made me think Ruriko was much more distant, while Kurumi has been much more actively into wanting to get closer to Ruriko, so I just kinda forgot a lot of the earlier stuff lol

last edited at Aug 14, 2022 6:17PM

joined Jun 21, 2021

Yeah, idk if jealous is the appropriate response for a situation where the person you like is showing nothing but annoyance over someone they knew for a month lol

joined Jun 21, 2021

I don't know why but this series gives me such weird feeling of anxiety while reading, does anyone else feel like that?

I think for me it really is how un even the Saki and Kanon dynamic feels. Saki seems so afraid or self conscious of her feelings, and is trying desperately to not show them while also just trying to be genuine with kanon. It feels like she’s walking on eggshells in most scenes, or that she’s always anxious

Idk how much of this is just my personal read, but it just feels like Saki is stressed constantly, or on the edge of having a nervous breakdown. It might be my feelings toward the artwork, Saki just always lookin stressed out to me at the end of some of these chapters lol

joined Jun 21, 2021

Saki is down so damn bad lmao

joined Jun 21, 2021

Thank you translators

joined Jun 21, 2021

Aye yes my monthly injecting of sugar, thank you

joined Jun 21, 2021

Well hot damn I wasn’t expecting this, bless all your hard work translators

Kollie79
joined Jun 21, 2021

Damn that was a spicy way to end the chapter

Kollie79
joined Jun 21, 2021

Fujishiros brother low key the most wholesome character in the series lol

Kollie79
joined Jun 21, 2021

The beach scenes made me remember how deceptively stacked Nagisa is lol

Kollie79
joined Jun 21, 2021

I love how the mangaka basically said “yeah I kinda speed-ran this because I’m so excited to write them as a couple, sorry”